Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few hours away Melina showed up at her doorstep, blushing furiously, especially when Mickie had made her quietly beg her owner Mickie James to let her in.

And over the past few weeks Melina had continued to return to Mickie's doorstep, only each time was different. The blush was always there, and if anything the more Melina was trained and housebroken the more the once dominant smackdown diva seem to blush with shame every time she showed up at her owner's door. What was different was that look in her eyes, the look which at first had been so hateful, so willful, so spiteful, so defiant. But with every passing day the willingness to fight faded from Melina's eyes, until eventually there was nothing left but submission.

When Mickie had opened her hotel room door yesterday and looked into Melina's eyes all she saw was complete and utter submission from her fellow diva and a quiet peace that every bitch got in their eyes when they accepted their true place in life.

Whether Melina was ready to truly accepted or not she had completely submitted to Mickie now.

Melina was now Mickie's bitch and that was exactly what she was going to be from now on.

Mickie had decided on Melina's fate and the smackdown diva didn't know it yet but she was going to be Mickie's bitch for the rest of her life.

But Mickie didn't want to dwell too much on the future, especially when she had such a great piece of ass in front of her which she was very much intent on enjoying.

And oh how Mickie enjoyed Melina's ass.

Her former rival had just the type of ass Mickie liked, her bitch's butt cheeks and the tiny hole that lay between them the perfect balance in between tight and soft, making Melina the perfect bitch.

If Mickie cared about Melina half as much as she cared about Trish then the blonde might actually have some competition as Mickie's future number one bitch.

But Mickie didn't care about Melina, and it showed in how she butt fucked her.

The way Mickie sodomise Melina could have almost been classed as assault if Melina hadn't been so obviously loving it so much.

From the moment the butt fucking began Melina had been forced to relax her ass muscles to accept her owner's special brand of back door breaking anal sex and it was perhaps even more brutal than usual.

From the way Mickie was pounding her poo shoot Melina couldn't help wonder if Mickie was sending a message to both her and Jillian, that message of course being that the once proud and dominating lesbian top Melina was now nothing more than Mickie's submissive lesbian bitch.

Of course Melina didn't care if Mickie was trying to send a message to both her and Jillian that she, Melina, the once proud and dominating lesbian top, was now nothing more than Mickie's submissive lesbian bitch, because it was the truth. She, Melina, the once proud and dominating lesbian top, was now nothing more than Mickie's submissive lesbian bitch. And the truth was Melina loved it. She hated herself for loving it but she couldn't help it.

She loved being Mickie's submissive lesbian bitch.

Melina loved being Mickie's bitch.

And Mickie loved having Melina as her bitch.

Melina made such a good bitch.

No matter how depraved or disgusting an act submission Mickie would demand Melina would always do as she was told, sometimes reluctantly, sometimes cursing her name, but always doing it, and of course loving it.

Like right now for instance.

Mickie was buggering Melina like she was nothing more than a play toy, something made and designed to take it up the butt and to take it up the butt without a single complaint.

And that was exactly what Melina was doing, taking it up the butt without a single complaint.

In fact rather than complain she was surrendering herself completely to the violent butt fucking she was receiving, her body submitting to the sodomy, especially her extremely well used ass.

After only the first few thrusts Melina's ass had let out a long hard belching fart around the invading strap on deep inside her guts, causing Mickie to smile.

As far as the twisted brunette was concerned this was her bitch's ass letting Mickie know that she owned it, that her bitch's ass was surrendering itself to her and excepting it's true purpose in life as Mickie's cock depository.

It was also destroying the last few shreds of dignity that Melina had left. Of course Mickie wondered if Melina could even remember what dignity was like considering how much the easily excitable brunette had degraded the once feisty Latina as of late. It didn't matter though. If Melina could remember what dignity was like that was all it was going to ever be to her. A memory. A really, really distant memory if Mickie had anything to do with it.

And right now Melina wasn't in any way shape or form in a dignified position.

The once dominating lesbian top was bent over taking a huge 14 inch strap on up her ass, the 14 inch strap on that was ruining her rectum with every thrust.

Soon Melina's busted wide open butt hole began to let out some truly disgusting squelching sounds.

Mickie continued to bugger Melina, the conquered diva's shit shoot beginning to make some of the most obscene farting sounds since... well since the last time Mickie had sodomised Melina, which was less than an hour ago.

And yet Mickie continued her relentless rectum wrecking, pounding Melina's pooper to putty, until the once proud smackdown diva was, once again, broken completely.

Tears of pain, pleasure and humiliation ran down Melina's cheeks as she lost all control over her bowels and began to break wind with every thrust of Mickie's woman taming dildo.

In all honesty it was amazing that Melina had any bowel control left, and even more amazing how long it took Mickie to turn her into a quivering, whimpering, farting wreck for the ninth time that day.

The obscene sounds finally brought Jillian out of the orgasmic high she had been on since her own brutal butt fucking and she turned her head so she could study the sight before her.

There was Melina, the woman who had seduced Jillian and turned her into her bitch with ease, bent over and taking it up the ass like a little bitch, farting obscenely on every powerful bowel breaking thrust, face a mask of submissive pleasure while above that there was little Mickie James, a look of smug confidence on her face as she ploughed into her bitch's poop passage, reducing Jillian's former owner to a quivering, whimpering, farting wreck.

It was such a fucking turn on.

Noticing Jillian had come to her senses Mickie decided to take advantage of the situation.

"Start kissing." Mickie grunted through gritted teeth as she continued to slam Melina's shitter, and then when she got no response the dominating RAW diva screamed, "I said start kissing you dumb whores!"

Not wanting to enrage their owner further Melina and Jillian brought their lips together and began to gently kiss.

"Harder! Use your tongues!" Mickie growled before grinning as her bitches did as they were told, "That's it, just like that. That's so hot. I love it when my bitches kiss each other as I'm fucking them."

With encouragement from their owner the kiss between Melina and Jillian became more passionate, each diva exploring the deepest part of each other's mouths, some of which they had never touched before.

When kissing in the past Melina had been quite fond of shoving her tongue down Jillian's throat and practically fucking her with it and Melina tried to do this again but for the first time Jillian fought back, using her own tongue to battle against Melina and even shoving it down the Latina's throat.

This shocked Melina at first, after all Jillian was always submissive in the past and had never shown even the tiniest bit of dominance with her before, but then she realised something.

The reason Jillian was fighting back was because Jillian no longer recognised Melina as her superior.

Thanks to Mickie sodomising her in front of her former bitch's eyes Jillian now saw Melina as just another bitch, her equal, and while part of Melina found that infuriating another part of her found it extremely erotic to think that she was now on the same level of a woman she had degraded so much, to think that she was now on the same level of a slut she had abused so much, to think that she was now on the same level of a bitch she had brutalise so much, to think that she was now just that, a bitch and nothing more made Melina want to cum right there.

And she almost did, but Mickie had other ideas.

It hadn't taken long for the hard pooper pounding Melina had been receiving to become pleasurable for the brunette. Somewhere between relaxing her anal muscles to make the butt fucking easier on herself and the now constant farting the familiar feeling of pleasure had started to echo inside her colon and soon after that echo had become a deafening scream as fireworks of pleasure erupted from the inside of her ass hole and spread throughout her body.

Melina was just about to cum when Mickie suddenly pulled her strap on out of her Latina bitch's ass hole, causing Melina to let out the noisiest fart of the night so far, before plunging her girl cock back inside Jillian's unsuspecting rectum.

Even after all this time Jillian's ass hole hadn't been able to fully close after the powerful buggering the blonde had received and her rectum walls were coated in girl cum so Mickie had no problem whatsoever forcing her strap on balls deep inside her bitch's bowels once again.

Without even considering giving Jillian any chance to rest Mickie gripped tightly to the blonde's hips and began slamming the poor smackdown diva's stretched out shit hole with all her might, viciously increasing the pooper pounding pace until her bitch was farting on every rectum wrecking thrust again. Of course, Jillian's ass was so damaged from its previous abuse that was only about five thrusts for the blonde's bowels to lose complete control again and submit themselves to the perverted desires of the horny RAW diva, Jillian's ass telling Mickie it submitted to her with each disgusting sound.

Some women would feel humiliated at being butt fucked so hard by such a big object that they lost control of their bowels, but Jillian was not one of those women. The blonde smackdown diva knew her place. She knew she was nothing more than an orifice, a piece of meat to be enjoyed by a superior woman. Her former owner Melina had taught her that and she was very eager and willing to show her new owner Mickie that she knew her place, that she knew and accepted that she was nothing but Mickie's bitch now.

Not only did she know and accept it but she loved it.

Jillian loved being another woman's bitch. She loved it, she craved it, she needed it. And she wanted to be reminded of it. She wanted to be reminded that she was nothing more than another woman's bitch, that she was nothing more than Mickie's bitch. And luckily for Jillian that was exactly what was happening right now, she was being reminded of her place, Mickie was reminding her of her place. Mickie was reminding her of exactly what she was, her bitch and nothing more.

Even more luckily for Jillian her new owner Mickie was reminding her she was nothing more than a bitch in the best possible way, by butt fucking her into complete submission.

Since having her anal cherry broken by her former owner Melina the blonde diva had become a complete and total anal slut and she knew from a lot of previous experience that one butt fucking just wasn't enough. Jillian loved anal sex and would have happily spread her butt cheeks for Mickie's strap on all night long, if her hands weren't tied that is.

No matter, Jillian was just happy to lie their helplessly as Mickie savagely buggered her, the RAW diva using her ass hole as her own personal play toy.

Mickie smiled to herself as she turned yet another diva into a bitch, into her bitch.

Jillian had been quick to submit and it had been so easy turning the blonde from Melina's bitch into her bitch.

The only question remained was were the other smackdown divas going to be this easy?

In some ways Mickie hoped at least a couple of them would put up a decent fight but she highly doubted it. The other smackdown divas just seemed so... weak. They were mostly just diva search contest losers who were hired for their looks and nothing else whatsoever. None of them could really wrestle to save their lives and were all just basically eye candy. They seemed barely even worth Mickie's time. In fact the brunette probably wouldn't have even bothered going to smackdown to seduce them if Melina hadn't made it easy for her.

Even though Mickie probably wouldn't have bothered conquering the other smackdown divas if they weren't already practically her property already the spunky RAW diva had to admit she was looking forward to going to smackdown this week, and she had to be the first wrestler in the history of the world to be telling the truth when she said that, or thought that as it were.

The reason she was looking forward to going to smackdown was because after the show Melina had arranged for the rest of her bitches to be waiting for her in the women's locker room, ready for some girl-girl fun. However little did the rest of Melina's former bitches know that when Melina had been on the phone to each and every one of them earlier arranging this Mickie's strap on had been buried in her ass and she was only telling them what Mickie had been telling her to say, the once feisty Latina nothing more than Mickie's puppet, her lips moving as the RAW diva wanted.

The fact was when Mickie got to that second rate show she was going to have all the smackdown divas bend over for her in a nice neat little row and she was going to fuck them in every hole on their bodies. In a few days those smackdown sluts were going to spend a lot of time getting shafted by a woman who had actually worked to get her way onto a wrestling show and a woman who actually deserve to be there. In fact the only time those sluts wouldn't be getting fucked was when their tongues would be buried inside Mickie's pussy and ass.

Oh Mickie was going to have so much fun, but for now there was plenty of fun to be had with Melina and Jillian.

And speaking of her two bitches, Mickie was already feeling like another piece of Melina's fine ass so she decided to switch holes, unceremoniously pulling out of Jillian's ruined back door, ignoring the monster fart that erupted from the blonde's gaping shit locker before burying her dildo back to the balls inside Melina's rectum with out a moment's thought for any pain this may cause her bitch.

Luckily for Mickie's bitch Melina she couldn't remember the last time her colon wasn't coated in her owner's cum, or the last time her ass hole had closed properly so she didn't mind being skewered like a pig on the spit again.

In fact Melina welcomed it.

Melina welcomed it almost as much as she welcomed Mickie starting to bugger her again.

Despite how ruined her rectum was and that she had had no control whatsoever over her bodily functions Melina just couldn't get enough of Mickie's strap on dick.

More than anything else this was the thing that had tamed her and turned her into a bitch, and she had grown to crave it, crave Mickie's strap on dick up her ass, more than anything else in the world.

And now she is getting it... currently she was getting it... for a couple of minutes until, much to Melina's annoyance, Mickie suddenly pulled out of her ass hole and reinserted her strap on into Jillian's crap factory and started savagely slamming the blonde's shitter once more.

Mickie started to savagely sodomise Jillian, waiting until her blonde bitch was farting on every thrust again, before switching back to Melina's ass and repeating the process.

The easily excitable brunette went back and forth between her bitches ass holes for what felt like hours, never once allowing them or herself to cum, instead choosing to simply enjoy her dominance over them, to enjoy watching two talented women wrestlers happily debase themselves for her pleasure, to become her willing bitches, eager to do anything she said, no matter how perverse.

To further her dominance Mickie would occasionally walk round the side of the bed so that she could shove her strap on down one of her bitches throats and use her two old OVW rivals faces as cunts, before moving back to doing the same to their ass holes. Mickie took great pleasure in feeding her bitches ass juice. Sometimes she would feed Melina her own ass juice, sometimes she would feed her Jillian's ass juice. Sometimes she would feed Jillian her own ass juice, sometimes she would feed her Melina's ass juice.

It wasn't long before Mickie became lost in fucking holes. And all those holes started to look the same to her. She shoved her strap on inside a hole, it made a sound, her bitch would writhe underneath her, she would fuck it, and it would feel good. So very, very good.

Mickie wished she had the strength to do this forever, to become lost in fucking her bitches and pound their slutty holes for her enjoyment from now until the end of time, but she knew she was running out of strength. She needed a break from all this fucking. Plus she had been holding back her own orgasm to enjoy the feeling of her bitches submitting to her and it was about time she let herself go.

But first she wanted to make a point.

"Melina, get on your back and pull your legs up to your chest!" Mickie commanded as she pulled out of Jillian's ass once again to the violent sound of the completely conquered smackdown diva breaking wind for what had to be the millionth time.

Melina tried her best to do as she was told, but it wasn't easy. Mickie had butt fucked her senseless and she was so exhausted and weakened by her incredible horniness, her desperate need to cum and all the vicious anal sex. But as desperate as she was to be ass fucked to climax she had a much more desperate need to please her owner. So Melina rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up to her chest, presenting her drooling pussy and gaping ass hole to her owner.

Mickie smiled at her bitch's submission as she got up and quickly grabbed a replacement pair of balls for her dildo before returning to the bed. It was a shame she hadn't done this sooner because Mickie just loved to fill a bitch's hole full of her cum, but she wasn't too worried about it, after all she had the whole night to pound these bitches and she very much planned on filling their holes with as much of her cum as possible. Earlier Mickie had become too lost in her own anal lust to care about this little symbol of her dominance, but she wanted to use this as icing on the cake for what she had planned next.

Placing her strap on at the gaping entrance to Melina's poop passage Mickie grin down at her bitch and said, "You want your owner's girl cock in your ass bitch?"

Melina nodded submissively.

"Say it!" Mickie growled coldly.

"I want my owner's girl cock in my ass." Melina said.

"Louder." Mickie said.

"I want my owner's girl cock in my ass." Melina said loudly.

"Louder." Mickie said.

"I want my owner's girl cock in my ass." Melina screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Who's your owner?"

"You! You're my owner! Mickie James is my owner!"

"Who owns you?"

"You! You own me! Mickie James owns me!"

"And what does that make you?"

"Your bitch! It makes me your bitch! It makes me Mickie James's bitch!"

Satisfied with Melina's submission to her Mickie smiled widely and plunged her entire 14 inch strap on back inside the smackdown diva's pooper in one powerful thrust.

Melina's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she moaned loudly as her ass was filled with her owner's girl cock again. She moaned even louder as Mickie began to pound her poo shooter again, her ruined rectum letting out squelching fart after squelching fart around the invading poll as she suffered more anal abuse for her owner's pleasure.