Mickie's Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Melina was satisfied she had marked Mickie's neck she began kissing her way down Mickie's body until she reaches Mickie's very impressive cleavage. Despite having already spent some time earlier on this area of Mickie's body Melina doesn't see any harm in spending a little bit more time on these wonderfully big boobs. So Melina focuses all of her attention on Mickie's left breast and nipple to start with, licking and sucking it until it becomes rock hard. Once it does Melina moves over to the right nipple and breast giving it the same treatment.

Despite how much Melina is loving what she is doing to Mickie she really wishes Mickie could touch her because that always used to be the way Mickie told her weather what she was doing was good or not. However soon it doesn't matter the fact that Mickie isn't touching Melina because the sounds that Mickie starts making are all the reassurance that what she is doing is good that Melina needs as she responds to Mickie's noises by sucking harder on the breast and nipple that is in her mouth.

Once she is happy that Mickie's breasts and nipples have received enough attention Melina moves further down until she reaches Mickie's wet slit. Once again unlike the blonde Melina doesn't go straight for it instead what she does is starts to rub her fingers up and down the lips of Mickie's cunt which cause Mickie to respond with little whimpers and moans which to Melina is Mickie's way of begging her to fuck her and it takes all of Melina's self control not to give Mickie what they both want.

After a little longer just running her fingers up and down Mickie's slit Melina finally slides a finger in causing Mickie to cry out with pleasure which is music to Melina's ears and like nails on a chalkboard to Trish's Melina's sure.

The second Melina's inside of her girl Mickie begins to try and impale herself on Melina's finger, proof in Melina's mind that her tactic is better than Trish's due to the fact it took Trish a bit of licking to get Mickie to start trying to impale herself on her.

However Melina doesn't give Mickie what she wants as much as she wants to she knows she has to start out slow and that is exacterly what she does even though it kills her to do it she starts to move her finger in and out of Mickie at a slow but steady pace.

"Please Melina." Both Trish and Melina suddenly hear which causes both of them to look up at Mickie who's eyes are locked on Melina's, "Please fuck me."

Melina smiled.

"You want me to fuck you do you Mickie?" Melina asked coyly.

"Yes Melina, please fuck me, I need to be fucked!" Mickie whimpered.

"Who do you need to fuck you Mickie? Me or Trish?" Melina asked.

"You. I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me Melina!" Mickie said.

"You want it? You need it? Then beg for it? Beg me to fuck you you little slut!" Melina ordered.

"Oh please Melina, fuck me. Please, I need it." Mickie begged shamelessly, "I need you to fuck me so bad. Please Melina, fuck me with your fingers. Shove your fingers deep inside of me and make me your little slut! Then stick your tongue inside me and fuck me some more. Please Melina, fuck me with your fingers, fuck me with your tongue, fuck me anyway you want to, just please fuck me!"

"Good little slut." Melina said happily, before removing her finger much to Mickie's disappointment, "Now flip over on to all fours and stick that big juicy ass in my face. I'm going to fuck you just the way you like it!"

Her disappointment instantly a thing of the past Mickie beams and hastily flips over onto her hands and knees, making sure to present her bubble butt to her ass loving girlfriend.

Mickie knows exactly what Melina has in mind and is ecstatic that both her pussy and ass hole are going to be in for a good time.

Smiling at Mickie's obediens Melina quickly slips her finger back into Mickie's pussy and re-establishes the slow but steady rhythm she had going moments before.

After gently fucking her girl for a few teasing moments Melina slips a second finger into Mickie and slowly begins to increase the pace until she is finally pounding Mickie's sweet pussy just the way she knows Mickie loves.

Without slowing down the finger fucking Melina lowers her face to Mickie's delicious looking rump and places one long soft kiss on her bitch's right ass cheek, and then does the same to the right ass cheek, Melina beginning to go back and forth in between Mickie's juicy butt cheeks, covering those meaty cheeks in kisses.

It doesn't take long for this to make Mickie start moaning even louder than before, the submissive brunette trembling in pleasure from having her fleshy butt cheeks worshipped while her pussy was being so expertly fucked, although she was also trembling in anticipation as she knew what was coming next.

Sure enough after she had spent a few long minutes sliding her lips all over Mickie's rounded rump Melina used her free hand to spread those big butt cheeks wide, making Mickie's little back door a completely exposed and vulnerable target to the horny Latina.

Like a hawk swooping down for it's dinner Melina dived face first into Mickie's butt, her lips glued to her bitch's butt hole in one second and in the next her tongue was plowing through her girlfriend's rectum.

Mickie squealed in delight at the added stimulation and squeeze down on the tongue and fingers invading her holes, the tongue quickly joining the rhythm of the fingers in fucking her senseless.

Trish silently admitted to herself she was impressed.

Mickie was a total anal whore and fucking both her pussy and ass at the same time like that would have the little slut cumming in no time.

Trish even considered complaining, but she had no grounds for an argument and she wasn't sure she wanted Melina to stop anyway.

Sure it annoyed her Mickie was moaning in such pleasure and that she wasn't the cause of it, as did the revelation that maybe Melina's cunt lapping skills had improved since last she had sampled her mouth, meaning that maybe, just maybe Melina might prove to be some competition, but the sight of her bitch getting fucked was too much of a turn on for Trish not to enjoy.

Besides, this wasn't someone on her level fucking her bitch, this was two bitches fucking in front of her, so why shouldn't Trish enjoy it? It wasn't like she hadn't made Mickie fuck other bitches in front of her before, or the first time she had been in this type of threesome, so brushing aside a little feeling of jealousy Trish relaxed in her chair and simply enjoyed the show.

Of course Trish wasn't enjoying the show in the same way Mickie and Melina were.

With a couple of fingers and a tongue drilling her pussy and ass hole Mickie was in heaven.

Ever since she joined the WWE Mickie had redefined her understanding of pleasure, first Trish then Melina taking her to heights of pleasure she could have never imagined before being seduced by the dominating blonde.

Considering all the pleasure she has known this isn't the highest of highs for Mickie, but it's more than enough for now.

Even though she knew she shouldn't without permission Mickie can't help but start to thrust herself backwards against Melina's face and fingers, trying to increase the speed of her double penetration.

Luckily for Mickie it seemed her girlfriend wasn't in the punishing mood as the second she started thrusting back against the other brunette Mickie felt Melina's tongue and fingers start slamming her holes even harder and faster than before, the two divas timing their thrusts so they were perfectly in sync to make sure Melina's tongue and fingers went as deep into Mickie's holes as possible.

It didn't take long with the double penetration for Mickie to get to the edge of orgasm, but just as she felt herself about to go over the edge Melina suddenly removed her tongue and fingers from Mickie's holes without any warning whatsoever.

Mickie whimpered in disapproval, looked back and almost came when she saw Melina hungrily sucking her juices off her fingers, her girlfriend smiling at her wickedly before returning to pleasuring her, this time however with Melina's tongue slamming into Mickie's pussy as the dominating brunette pushed two fingers slowly into the submissive brunette's butt hole.

This alternative double penetration caused Mickie to moan in pleasure, Melina quickly re-establishing the same rough pace she had been fucking Mickie before, easily pushing her girlfriend to the edge again before again denying her the orgasm the little slut was already craving.

Melina repeated this process over and over again, deliberately wanting to build Mickie up as much as possible so that her orgasm would be even more powerful than the one Trish gave her, however Melina was mindful of how much time was passing. She could deal with Trish complaining if it came to that, and she loved hearing Mickie beg for her to make her cum for hours, but if Melina was going to beat Trish and have a good amount of time to get revenge on the blonde bitch then she wasn't going to be able to spend as much time teasing Mickie as she normally would.

It disappointed Melina because she loved the taste of Mickie's pussy and ass hole, Melina sometimes spending hours licking out her girl's holes and only letting her cum when Mickie's throat was sore from begging for an orgasm. Unfortunately, there was no time for that now. Still, a little begging couldn't hurt.

"You wanna cum Mickie?" Melina asked playfully as she briefly removed her tongue from Mickie's ass hole.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, please Melina make me cum!" Mickie begged, immediately knowing what was expected of her, "Please, I'm begging you make me cum! Let me cum! Please, give me permission to cum!"

"Ok Mickie, I give you permission to cum!" Melina growled, burying her tongue back up Mickie's butt.

With that Melina stepped up her game, twirling her tongue within Mickie's rectum while curling her fingers inside her girlfriend's pussy, brutally attacking the most sweetest of sweet spots inside her girl's holes. At the exact same time she did this Melina's thumb attacked Mickie's clit, ruthlessly rubbing it as she continued to assault Mickie's pussy and ass hole.

This sudden overwhelming combinations of pleasure caused Mickie to cry so loud that it was almost deafening and soon after this Mickie screamed just as loud if not louder than when Trish made her cum as she started to cum again. Melina immediately does the same thing Trish did, she removes her fingers from Mickie's cunt and replaces them with her mouth. She licks up and down Mickie's pussy lips trying to be as gentle as she can but the taste of Mickie on her lips is driving her crazy. She has to have more and she does her best to get exacterly that by burying her tongue as deep into Mickie's cunt as she can get it.

And Mickie's pussy welcomed Melina's tongue.

Once she has got her tongue inside of her Melina starts to gently tongue fuck her girlfriend to another orgasm. If possible she was going to try and get three out of her, that will prove to little Miss 7 Time Woman's champion Trish Stratus who Mickie really belongs too.

With this determined thought in mind Melina starts to twist her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise, using her knowledge of Mickie's pussy and the knowledge of a few areas that Trish probably didn't know Mickie had to push Mickie towards another orgasm.

Mickie finally screams this time Melina was sure that this scream is a lot louder than the scream she gave when Trish made her cum as she tasted Mickie's orgasm juice which flows like a river into her mouth.

As she was swallowing down Mickie's cum Melina heard a fake coughing sound behind her. She ignored it until she had gotten every drop of that sweet creamy liquid before she finally came up for air, and turned to look at the irritated looking blonde.

"That's more than enough, don't you think?" Trish asked.

In Melina's mind a few more hours wouldn't have been enough to properly enjoy her girl's delicious holes, but there were things to do so she decided to agree.

"I guess..." Melina said, "Do you want to ask Mickie who she prefers now or do you want me to keep embarrassing you?"

"The only one embarrassing themselves here Melina is you, and if you think you've properly fucked Mickie without giving her ass a serious pounding with a nice big dildo then you clearly have no idea what Mickie needs." Trish said.

"Oh believe me, I know what Mickie needs better than you ever will and I'm happy to show you that right here, right now. When you see how hard I fuck Mickie's pussy and ass hole with my strap on you're going to wish you never crossed me." Melina boasted.

"Please, when I'm done pounding Mickie's holes she's going to be disappointed at having to settle for you, and then she's going to name me the winner... and then you're going to wish you'd never crossed me." Trish snaps back, before she gets up and starts walking over to her bag, "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get my strap on out of my bag so I can win this little competition and make you my bitch, again."

"We'll see bitch, we'll see." Melina muttered.

"You're right bitch," Trish said, pulling out her strap on, "We will..."