All Comments on 'Mid-Life in Crisis: Amy's Story'

by Myhands316

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Clarkson2Clarkson2almost 13 years ago

love it. Im so glad to see you post a new story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

nice. It seems unfinished at some points, but still a great story. 4/5

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Good and Believable

Well-crafted, but the mechanicals detract from an otherwise really good story. Amy's dialog is near-perfect, I can hear her speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

That was a very sexy exciting story! I pumped to it and loved it!! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic story

Once again you have kept me hooked. What a great storyteller you are. I loved every minute of it. Can't wait to read about Joyce.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetalmost 12 years ago

Here I sit with a dumb ass grin on my face! Just a great story! Thank you :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

That was an amazing story of love and acceptance. Beautiful. I will look for the other two stories. Thank you

ladytsunade3ladytsunade3almost 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Unique compared to most of what i read. and it was tasteful. Not too much extreme sex, but a nice lovable amount. I really enjoyed it!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Wow

You must have the soul of a teenager. While I was reading this story it felt like I was listening to a real teenager. In fact, the way Amy talked it reminded me of a friend of mine when she was a teenager, almost to a tee. Fantastic story, thank you for sharing!

birdintreebirdintreeover 10 years ago

i love Amy and Elspeth, especially the part Amy were leaving Elspeth and back home, it was so sad

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Can't Get Enough!

I just can't get enough of your stories!

Well done, again!

SalishSalishabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

It needs some revision, and some of the drama is overdone.

However, Amy and especially Elspeth come alive in this story in a way I've rarely seen anywhere else. You can't help but fall in love with both of them and share in their happiness. This is the most beautiful story I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
With the first author came the first critic. Keep writing your work is entertaining!

Well done! Hope you are working on the next installment. Well balanced stories.

sandb1sandb1over 9 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks for your hard work in giving us such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One Word......

AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow. Great story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Another wonderful love story!

Wow! I love your love stories! Well written and all the right passages of love! Thank you!

Goingdown18Goingdown18over 6 years ago

This is my favorite so far. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
small nit-pick

The woman that sued McDonald's for her medical bills over their hot coffee had third degree burns from coffee spilled on her clothes which shows the old woman's thinking to be faulty. Otherwise a great story.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
SURPRISINGLY ...........

sweet, simple and intelligent story.

Its almost a given that the religious nutjob father would rather disown his daughter rather than be happy for her, and in fact I`m rather glad that this wasn`t gone into detail over, although I haven`t read part 3 yet lol.

IF God is real, why do so many die from illness, wars and diseases? Not one religion can answer that. They give the standard "God has a plan" garbage.

How does taking a mother away from a child not yet 3 years old (my own real life story), and leave a distraught father (me 30 years ago) to try and explain why her mother can`t ever see her again, be part of "Gods plan"?

NO ONE should be allowed to be indoctrinated by religion until they are at least 18.

Its child brainwashing and child cruelty and parents should not be allowed to force their own insecurities onto their children.

As for the anon who posted about the McDonalds lawsuit over the coffee incident, I only have to say:- what do you expect, it was stupid Americans!!!!

If you buy coffee you KNOW its fucking hot!!!!!! I would have thrown out what I regard as a frivolous lawsuit, made her pay McDonalds legal fees and told her to grow the fuck up and get a life!!!

I mean, how stupid does it sound? I bought a coffee and didn`t know it was hot. WTF. Only in America thank fuck, although it`ll probably spread worldwide.

Also, the coffee was thrown in the story, the rushing through air would have cooled it slightly, oh plus IT WAS A STORY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment is proof of God

Surely there has to be a deity and this is hell. There is no other explanation for such non-empathetic sputum to exist.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Amy this is a love story between two people and where we find love and who with that is life I am glad you both found each other and enjoying life together and will you have children in the future this is a brilliant well written story and I enjoyed every minute of reading the story fantastic love. xxxxxx

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

A truly lovely story!

Thank you

Really wish you had released the third part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A beautiful love story with enough drama to reinforce the strength of the two girls' characters. Regarding Elspeth's father, there is a saying, "those who preach the loudest are often the farthest from God's will." You handled her coming out elegantly. I can't wait to hear her mother's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyhands316@Myhands316
The most recent update! Hi, and thank you for taking time to read this. Hello, I have received questions from a few readers asking why I haven't posted anything new. I haven't stopped writing, but I have stopped posting on this site due to an unresolved issue. Some idiot flag...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES