Midlife Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers

She allowed her hands to slide up his calves, kneading them, before lifting first one foot, then the other off the ground and kissing and licking their bottoms. And through all her humiliation, Derek kept up that incessant tap, tap, tapping on her pussy, bringing her to the brink of orgasm several times, only to ease up at the last minute and deny her her release, keeping her on edge until, finally, he landed several hard swats across her backside before returning to her pussy to attack it with a vengeance and send her over the edge. And as her body convulsed in orgasm she wrapped her arms around Stuart's calves and pulled them hard against her head and chest, even as Derek was unleashing several more swats across her ass. And when he was finally finished, Kara held her position, gasping for breath and feeling like nothing more than a two-bit tramp.

* * *

While she knelt there, her arms still wrapped around Stuart's legs, Derek moved across the room, picked up a small ottoman and carried it back, setting it down directly behind Kara. And then he took a half step backwards.

"On you feet, slut-toy!" he ordered.

Kara released Stuart's legs immediately and jumped to her feet, lowering her head in shame as she awaited Derek's next command.

"Sit down on the ottoman," came the order.

Kara looked behind her to locate the indicated ottoman, took a small step backwards and lowered herself onto the foot rest, her eyes still submissively lowered.

"Now, lay back," Derek ordered.

She complied without hesitation, her ass perched on the edge nearest Stuart with her pussy pointed directly towards him. Her head hung completely over the opposite edge, bent backwards until it came to rest against the back-side of the ottoman. And through upside-down eyes, she watched her young Master drop to his knees behind her, pull off his tee-shirt and shove his shorts down to the floor. A moment after that she was opening her mouth in anticipation.

Derek held her head with one hand while he guided his throbbing manhood through her parted lips with his other. Once he was inside her, he moved both his hands to her neck, holding it steady while he eased his cock slowly out, then in, then out again.

"So, Miss Johnson, tell me -- do you like being a slut-toy?"

Kara tried to answer, but the cock sliding in and out of her mouth muffled her words. She tried to nod her head but Derek's hand held her steady.

"It seems we have a communication issue here," Derek teased. He hesitated, pretending to ponder the problem, before continuing.

"I know! I'll ask you questions. Then, if the answer is no, you will twirl both of your nipples between your thumbs and forefingers. If, on the other hand, the answer is yes, you will spread your legs wide, arch your ass off the ottoman and pull your pussy lips apart, making sure to give my guest a real good look at the inside of your hot, juicy love tunnel."

He paused then, still easing his meat in and out of her mouth. "Now, let's try it again. Do you like being a slut-toy, Miss Johnson?

He half expected her to hesitate, to wrestle with his instructions and wage some sort of internal struggle. But she didn't. Instead, he watched as her hands moved quickly to her pussy and spread her hot, puffy lips wide, even as she was lifting her ass off the ottoman.

"Then you have no regrets," he followed up, noting how quickly she dropped her ass back to the ottoman, abandoned her pussy and reached for her nipples, alternately twirling them and squeezing the meat of her breasts.

"You want to continue being a slut-toy, don't you Miss Johnson?"

In answer, she again reached for her pussy lips, spreading them wide as her ass shot into the air.

Derek paused then, watching as the excited woman slithered atop the ottoman, rolling her hips in the air as she held herself open to Stuart.

"Tell me, Miss Johnson," he continued. "Do you want a Master to serve; a Master who will be there to guide you in your servitude, to give you pleasure when you're good and punish you when you're bad?"

By now her hips were grinding wildly, her fingers stretching her lips as her mouth took the cock that was sliding in and out of it.

"Then will you accept Stuart as your new Master?"

For a moment she kept up her crazed self ministrations, not quite grasping his words. And then the meaning behind the words struck home and she came to an abrupt stop.

"Come now," Derek said, stopping the in and out pistoning of his hips, brushing her cheeks lightly with his thumbs. "You know I'm off to college this weekend and while I will be back from time to time, those visits will be few and brief in duration. You've come a long way in a very short time, Kara, much too far to turn back. You need a Master to tend to you. You need Stuart."

There was another moment of silence and stillness as Kara wrestled with her thoughts. Finally, her hips began to slowly raise off the ottoman again, and her fingers pulled her wet, puffy lips apart.

"Very good," Derek said in a soft voice. "Now, my little slut-toy, show Master Stuart how badly your body craves him. Masturbate for him. Bring yourself off while he watches. Become his."

And with that Kara slid her fingers into her cunt, working her hungry pussy, even as Derek recommenced his attack on her mouth. And barely more than a minute later, a minute that saw Derek ravaging her mouth, even as she was ravaging her pussy, her body exploded in orgasm. And a few short moments later, her conqueror began spewing his seed down her throat.

Several seconds passed before Derek eased his cock from her mouth, rose to his feet and pulled his shorts gingerly up his legs.

"Master Stuart, the slut-toy Kara is now yours." And with that he bent over to pick up his shirt, turned and exited the room.

* * *

For what seemed an eternity but was really not even a minute, Kara held her position, splayed out atop the ottoman in front of young Stuart Chambers, her new Master. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she waited, part of her still wondering whether she'd just made the biggest mistake of her life.

Several more seconds passed before she heard a rustling sound that indicated the young man was rising from the couch and assuming a kneeling position beside her. Yet even though she sensed his approach, she felt shivers shoot through her body when his finger-tips touched her stomach.

"So, you want to be my slut-toy?" he asked softly as the finger-tips from his other hand brushed across her breasts, even as the first hand slid across her hungry pussy.

She swallowed hard, somehow managing to control herself enough to offer a raspy reply. "Yes, Sir." And then, for another half-minute, silence ruled the room as Stuart's finger-tips danced their way lightly across her body.

Then, without warning Stuart withdrew his fingers and rose to his feet. "Sit up!" he ordered.

Kara eased her head and torso upright as ordered and repositioned herself on the edge of the ottoman. Then she lowered her head, still not having the nerve to look her best friend's stepson in the eyes.

But when Stuart saw her turn her head away he shook his head and spoke.

"Look at me," he ordered.

Kara hesitated, not sure she was ready to face her new Master directly. She took a deep breath, then another, and finally lifted her head and turned towards him. And when she saw her best friend's son staring intently back at her she shivered, somehow feeling more exposed, more vulnerable than she'd ever felt before -- even with Derek.

"Very good. I'm glad to see you know how to obey," Stuart said in a teasing voice. He paused briefly, feasting on her nervousness, then continued. "Now, on you knees."

This time Kara moved quickly. And even though she felt like little more than a cheap tramp as she moved to obey the young man, she somehow reveled in her humiliation.

Once she was in the prescribed position Stuart bent over and pushed the ottoman several feet away before returning to his slut-toy's side. Then, without further ado, he reached for the bottom of his shirt and ripped it over his head, before moving his hands to his waist and pushing his shorts down to the floor and kicking them aside.

Kara stared at the engorged manhood as it stood bold and proud barely a foot to her side, completely unaware that her mouth was hanging agape. She wasn't even aware that Stuart had slid his hand behind her head until she felt him take hold of a handful of hair and pull her even closer, leaving her mouth barely two inches from his tip. And as he held her there, she could feel her hunger growing as she sank further and further under his spell.

"You want this, don't you?" Stuart challenged, pulling her close enough to slap the underside of his cock across her face. When she failed to answer he leaned over slightly and spoke in a low, slow voice. "I asked you a question, Aunt Kara. Do you want it or not?"

"Yes, I want it!" Kara gasped, the glistening of the sweat on her body making her look like some kind of deranged sex fiend as she reached out for his cock with her mouth.

But Stuart laughed a snide little laugh as he pushed her head away from his manhood and towards the sofa.

"Face and chest on the sofa," he barked, "knees on the floor, legs spread."

"Yes sir," she replied without hesitation, the authoritative tone of his voice sending her into instant motion as she quickly assumed the prescribed position. And then she waited; waited while Stuart took his time slipping around behind her and dropping to his knees.

She gasped when the tip of his meat brushed across her pussy lips, not quite certain it wasn't a small orgasm that shook her body. But when she reached back for his cock with her pussy, the cock was gone, only to reappear again a moment later.

"Please, Sir," she begged, even reaching between her legs with her right hand, trying to grab hold of her prize, only to once again find it gone.

Then she felt his left hand trail down her side, sending tickling shivers through her body.

Finally, just when her desperation had reached its peak, her young master rammed his meat home, causing an unintelligible scream to spew from her throat as he filled her up and stopped, leaving his meat buried inside her pussy as he grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her up from the sofa, twisting her head so she was partially facing back towards him.

"So, is this what you want, Aunt Kara? You want little ole' Stuart to give you his big, hungry cock?"

"Oh, God yes!" she gasped, even as his free hand was reaching around and latching onto her breast.

"And do you want him to squeeze your fat titties while he pounds your pussy?"

"Yes, yes," she cried out. "Please . . ."

But her voice just trailed off as he shoved her back to the sofa and began thrusting himself at her; in, out, in, out, over and over and over until . . .

"Oh sweet Jesus I'm cuuuuummmmmmmiiiinnngggg . . ." she cried, just as the orgasm exploded in her loins.

But even as she cried out, surrounded in her blissful orgasmic cloud, Stuart was withdrawing his meat and repositioning it at the gates to her nether hole.

"Oh, God yes," Kara managed to scream as she felt his manhood forcing it's way into her dark hole. "Fuck my ass, Master. Please, fuck my ass!"

And fuck her ass he did, drilling her over and over as she frigged her clit with her hand until he finally, mercifully, began spewing his sperm into her, even as her own orgasm was wracking her body.

And then it was over. Spent like she'd never been spent before -- physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually -- the woman who'd once been like a surrogate mother to the young man passed out on the sofa beneath her new Master.

* * *

Several minutes passed before Kara finally regained her senses. When she did, she found herself flat on her back on the floor, her right leg laying limply to the side. She also found her friend Amy kneeling above her wearing a short, silky, pale blue robe.

The prone, naked woman took a slow deep breath to clear her head, then spoke.

"You and Stuart?"

"Last night was the first time." Amy responded tentatively. "I would have told you, but Derek and Stuart forbid it. Still, I should have said something. If I had . . ."

But Kara cut her off. "If you had, I definitely wouldn't have done it." Then she pushed herself to her knees. "And if I wouldn't have done that, then I definitely wouldn't have done this." And with that, she reached out and untied the sash around Amy's waist, then slid her hands up her friend's chest and pushed the robe off her shoulders.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,275 Followers
12