All Comments on 'Midnight Elevator Ride'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlexandraAlexandraabout 16 years ago
Thanks for that quickie!

Wham bam thank you ma'am! Sometimes that's what a woman wants. My only criticism of the story was that there was a lot of background information that was irrelevant to the how and when of the sex, which was exquisite by the way! Unless of course these two are going to reappear in more stories, which I am kind of hoping will happen.

NekoNekoNekoNekoabout 16 years ago
Please please please

Please say there's another chapter... You've given us such a nice detailed description of her, we need to find out about him... Not to mention what they do at her apartment... Hehehe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That bad elevator!

Sheooo! Dang that was hot. Nothing like elevator sex with the anticipation that someone will suddenly open the doors on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, More, More

Please do another chapter of these two. And it doesn't even have to be in the elevator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great strory again!

Now I know why there is so much background information ... of course there is going to be another chapter. Great as always. Look forward to the next chapter. B!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!

that was hot. just slightly too much background info. when's the next chapter?

HamsterHamsterabout 16 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Great story! Great balance and interesting characters. It is a challenge to get enough background and character development in to make it more than just a fuck story. And it's easy to go too far and make the sex secondary. Thanks for great effort!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
oooh

I loved reading that! I need more! Especially a story about what happened once they got to her place!

masked_authormasked_authorover 14 years ago
Hot!

I actually enjoyed the background information -- it didn't bother me much at all, and I think it flowed perfectly.

Pretty pretty pretty please write another chapter?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wildly Erotic

I enjoyed reading your story and found it to be very erotic. Keep writing and sharing.

Dangela

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous