Midnight Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surprised her by picking her up and carrying her back to the bedroom, almost like the proverbial picture of the groom carrying his new bride across the threshold. Upon entering the bedroom, I gently laid her on the king size bed and rested her head on a pillow. She laughed, as she kicked off her shoes and settled in.

"Let's take this slow," I told her, as I settled in next to her on the bed. "I mean, even with everything we've done already, I haven't even given you a proper kiss yet. Let's start there."

She answered by lifting up her head and kissing me, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. Her full lips felt soft against mine, even as her intensity conveyed her need and desire for more than this. But even with her pressing desire, I was going to do my best to savor every moment of what was to come.

I needn't have worried.

After several minutes of kissing and nibbling on her plump lips and tender neck, my hand slid around to cup her breast. She then not only grabbed my hand, but quickly rolled me on to my back and climbed atop my hips before I could even realize what she was doing.

"Don't forget, I'm the one that's in charge here," Joyce said, a smile creeping across her face. "And I think it's time that I started to do just that."

With that, she began to unbutton my shirt and pulled it off loosened my pants, but left them where they were.

"So, let's see...you were going to play with my breasts," she said. "Maybe I should do the same to you."

With that, she lowered her head and began to suck on one nipple and then the other. The touch of her moist tongue and gentle suction sent an almost electric shock to my groin, making my cock stiffen in a hurry. I could tell she enjoyed the effect she was having, as she seemed to start lingering a little longer on each nipple, flicking the hard little nub with her tongue and even starting to nibble lightly with her teeth.

I reached out to her shirt with plans on removing it and giving her some similar treatment. Instead, she grabbed my hands and lifted them over my head.

"You can touch me when I tell you to touch me," she said. "Until then, keep your hands to yourself and enjoy your ride."

She almost seemed to be chuckling to herself as she returned to what she was doing. What she was doing was mercilessly teasing me as her lips and tongue moved from my nipples, to my neck, to my ears and back again. I was literally squirming against her from the anticipation of what was still to come.

Almost mystically, she knew just how far to push with her teasing before slowing down and allowing me time to regroup, then suddenly picking up the intensity. I was being taken to the edge over and over and she hadn't even touched my cock yet.

Eventually she began to work her way lower, sliding her whole body down between my legs, as she lifted them and pulled my pants and boxers off. The cool air of the room on my throbbing cock was a rush in itself.

She then started nibbling her way around my thighs, licking and continuing to tease. But still, the only thing she touched my cock or my balls with was her breath as she moved from side to side.

I was about ready to burst when, suddenly, she lifted her head and engulfed my cock in her mouth -- taking it deep as her tongue swirled around the underside. I wasn't going to last for long. Still, I tried to fight the urge to cum as long as I could, not wanting this to be the end.

But with gritted teeth, I could finally hold out no longer as my eyes almost seemed to roll back in my head as a loud groan escaped my lips and my cock began to erupt in her mouth. The pleasure was so intense, I almost passed out.

Things were far from over though.

As I began to regain my senses, I found her back up next to me as she gave me a large wet kiss, my own semen still coating her tongue as she plunged it into my mouth. Normally, even the thought of that would have bothered me, but at this moment, I could have cared less. I just wanted to be with this woman -- to taste her, touch her and do my best to return the favor of the intense pleasure she had bestowed upon me.

With my breath still coming in gasps, she began to remove her own clothes and soon we were both totally naked. She then reached over my head, took each of my hands, and brought them to her breasts. Gently, she began guiding them over her breasts to feel the subtle curves of her chest and the gentle ridges and bumps of her areola as her nipples began to grow and stiffen.

Even here, she was remaining in charge.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, not really realizing the double meaning as she slid my hands over her body. "Do you think you're ready for more yet?"

Even though my breath was getting more normal, I still felt like I had already run a Marathon. Still, I wasn't going to stop here.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked in response.

"How about this," she replied, as she lifted her body up and planted her hips over my face.

I decided this was my chance to even things up and tease her as much as she had me. So I circled around her clit with my tongue, lightly blowing on it occasionally, but staying away from direct contact. And as I could sense her getting close to her own orgasm, I would move away completely to nibble on her thighs.

After taking her to the brink several times, I sensed my opportunity to take back control. As she began to get close to orgasm again, this time I moved my arms around to grab her ass, pulled her toward my face as I engulfed her clit with my mouth, and began to suck. I could feel her resistance melt away as her orgasm began.

Moving my hands from her ass to her hips, I used them to turn her over onto her back. As I returned to sucking and flicking my tongue over her clit, I brought one hand in and slid two fingers inside her.

That was all it took as she began to shake and her legs squeezed so tight around my ears it hurt. Still, I wouldn't release that clit, sucking and licking until she finally reached down and pushed my head away.

"Please," she gasped. "It's getting sensitive...I'm not sure I can take any more"

Lifting up, I rose up to my knees and responded, "Can you take more of this?"

With that, I grabbed her hips and pulled her body toward me and sliding my cock inside of her began to slowly fuck her.

"Huh baby? Can you take this? Is this what you want," I kept asking as my cock slid in and slowly back out.

She responded by wrapping her legs around my back.

"Harder," she gasped. "Give it to me harder. I'm starting to cum again."

Who was I to deny her orders now and started to pound for all I was worth, my balls slapping against her ass as she reached out, her nails digging into the flesh of my stomach as her face continued to contort in the throws of orgasm.

"Oh God," she screamed. "Give it to me. Come on baby. Cum for me. Give it to me. Give me that cum...Oh God I want that cum."

As much as she wanted it, I wasn't quite ready to give her that cum yet. So in an effort to try to slow my impending release, I tried switching positions. Helping her over on to her stomach, I gave her ass a playful swat as I began to fuck her doggie style. My hands then took hold of her hips as I began to pound again, looking down to see the firm black flesh of her ass ripple with each thrust.

Grabbing some pillows, I slid them under her hips to lift her ass slightly into the air. I then got my feet underneath me, putting me into almost a baseball catcher's squat. But with my cock still inside her, my feet moved up to her sides to maximize the depth of each thrust.

Then, it began to quickly build within me and I did nothing more to stop it, as I finally erupted inside her. Each twitch of my cock as it shot my load deep inside of her seemed to set off another level of orgasm within her -- as we both reached a crescendo of bliss.

As great as this position had been, it wasn't one I could sustain for long after cumming. So I pulled out and rolled out and onto my back next to her. As I went to kiss her, I was a little surprised to see tears literally rolling down her cheeks. Turns out, they were tears of pleasure.

"God that was great," she said. "I don't think it has ever been that intense for me before."

"Me either," I responded.

We cuddled, kissed and stroked one another until we finally drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.

Then next thing I knew it was 7 a.m. and I was waking up alone -- the only thing in bed with me being a mound of extra pillows and a giant stain the sheets. Had this been all just been an incredibly vivid wet dream.

As I tried to rationalize all that had happened, still not even sure what day it was anymore, a knock at the door snapped me back to reality, as a voice from the other room called "room service."

"Just a minute," I called out.

I gathered myself together, put on some clean boxers and then slipped on the hotel robe so I could go ask for about an hour to get myself together and off to somewhere, be it breakfast, work or wherever.

As I walked into the other room though, there was Joyce -- with only a smile on her face and her uniform neatly resting on the back of the chair next to her.

"Room service sir," she said, as her smile grew even larger. "Anything in particular you'd like me to service?"

Somehow, I managed to make it to my meetings that day, but all I can say after everything that happened is that I'm definitely looking forward to my next around the world business trip. In fact, I might even try going "around the world."

12