Midnight Storm

Story Info
A screw is a screw.
4.2k words
3.03
37.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

She felt his breath, hot and sticky, as she stood by the window watching the violent summer storm outside terrorizing the night. As the lightning danced across her darkened bedroom, his fingers traced her every curve and his lips caressed the warm flesh of her neck. She felt his warm chest pressing into her back and the sounds of his heart banging in his chest was like the rhythm of a bass drum. Her heart began to race and her breaths were quick and shallow. She knew, as she watched the rain claim the land, there was a violent midnight storm brewing...

Raven quivered as Tyler's tongue moved from her neck down to her soft shoulders. He reached around and cupped her tits, gently squeezing them as she moaned, trying desperately to hold herself up on her trembling knees.

"I need you, Raven," he whispered, squeezing her nipples between his fingertips, "Don't make me beg you."

Raven closed her eyes, for a moment, and listened to the thunder crashing outside. When she opened her eyes, another bolt of lightning raced across her bedroom and there stood Tyler. His eyes were dark with rage and his breaths had become heavier. He reached out and ripped her night gown off, shredding it and tossing it to the floor.

As Raven stood there, completely helpless and almost naked, she suddenly realized that Tyler was not playing games.

"I'm not going to beg you," he whispered angrily, "Now, take off your panties."

"Tyler, what's your hurry?" she asked, her voice almost trembling.

"No hurry, I just don't like to be kept waiting when I want something," he answered, reaching down and unbuttoning his jeans, "Now, take them off."

Raven's body began to shake as she reached down, slowly sliding her slender fingertips into the waistband of her lacey panties. Her eyes locked on his as she slid them down to the floor.

"Now, see? Was that really so hard?" he asked, unzipping his jeans and kicking them off, "Come here, Raven," he ordered.

Raven hesitated, for a moment, unsure of what Tyler's sudden mood change was all about.

"NOW!!!!," he screamed, taking a few steps toward her.

"Tyler, what the fuck is your problem?" she asked, "Why are you suddenly being so demanding?"

"I'm sick of your mind games, Raven," he answered, "You tease me and tease me, constantly testing my limits and then you somehow always manage to slip right through my grip and it's bullshit. Now, it's my turn so get your ass over here NOW!!!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she asked, "What mind games? We've been dating for over five years now and I've always given you what the fuck you've wanted, Tyler."

"No, not always," he said, "I watch the way other men look at you and how it gets you off. I watch your reactions to their bullshit. Total fucking strangers can make you cream your panties, yet, when it comes to me, you act like I'm just some dick you ride on the side."

"That's not true and you know it," she argued.

"Stop arguing with me and get your ass over here, I'm not going to tell you again," he hissed.

Raven stared at him, for a minute, and then took small steps toward Tyler, not really knowing what to expect now.

"Come on, Raven, quit your damn stalling," he said.

"Fuck this," she said, walking over to her bedroom door and grabbing her robe, "I don't need this shit from you. I haven't done a damn thing to you to deserve you being an asshole to me."

Tyler quickly ran after her as she left the room and headed down the hallway, "Get your ass back in there, NOW!!!"

"Fuck you, Tyler," she yelled as she tied her robe securely shut, "Leave me the fuck alone."

Tyler reached out and grabbed her by the arm, twirling her around to face him, "Don't you fucking walk away from me, bitch," he said as his eyes darkened, "You think I don't know about your little office fling you've been having?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked, ripping her arm away from his tight grip."

"Don't play the good girl act with me, I'm not in the fucking mood for it," he snapped, "I know all about David, your boss's nephew."

"David? Oh my God, Tyler, David's just a young man, I think he's like 22 or something," she said, "He's of no threat to you or anyone else."

"No threat?" said Tyler, "Yeah, he's a fucking threat. He wants my girl and that shit just aint gonna work with me."

"Grow up, Tyler," she said, as she turned back around and continued her walk down the hallway, "I'm going downstairs to get a drink, you want one?"

"No, bitch, I don't want a fucking drink, I want you to get your ass back in the bedroom like I told you to," he said, following her every step of the way.

"Fuck you, Tyler, okay? I'm not in the mood for this shit tonight," she answered.

Just then, Tyler grabbed her by the arm again and twirled her around violently, shoving her against the hallway wall and grabbing her cheeks tightly with his strong hand, "You know what? I'm getting really sick of hearing what you are and are not in the mood for. You haven't been in the mood for me in weeks."

"Let me go," she muttered, feeling his grip on her cheeks tightening, "Please, Tyler, let me go. I don't wanna fight with you tonight."

"I don't give a fuck what you want tonight, Raven," he said, jamming her harder into the wall, "Lately it's all about what the fuck you want."

Raven growled and tried her best to push Tyler's 200 lb frame off of her, but it was no use. He had the power; he knew it, she knew it.

He reached down and untied her silk robe, shoving it off of her shoulders with his free hand, again exposing her naked, helpless body. He looked down, eyeing her perfect tits, her large, round nipples and her almost flawless body. He licked his lips and watched her stomach moving up and down rapidly, knowing he had put the fear of God into her, much to his happiness. He grinned and whispered, "How does it feel knowing you have no control? HUH?"

Raven began to moan, almost like a wounded little animal, hoping this would calm Tyler down enough to at least loosen his grip some; but it did not. He reached down and slid his thick finger into her pussy slit, pushing the wet folds open and exposing her growing clit. Slowly, his finger molested her as she stood, helpless and scared, pinned to the cold wall.

Her body quivered and her heart began to race as the midnight storm outside became angrier and angrier; snapping tree branches and flickering the street lights off and on.

As she grew both more excited and more fearful, Tyler continued his assault inside her as he dipped two fingers deep into her dripping pussy, driving them knuckle deep into her insides, forcing her open.

"Mmmm, I've missed feeling your pussy wrapped around my fingers," he moaned as he leaned in and began biting her neck.

Raven figured if she just went along with this, maybe, just maybe, Tyler would become distracted enough to release his grip.

So, she began to play along..

"Tyler, baby, I've missed your touch. I've missed you inside me. Don't stop, baby," she moaned, slowly parting her thighs.

"I know you have, baby," he moaned back, leaning down and taking her left nipple into his mouth, gently sucking it until it rose up on his tongue. ''

Raven closed her eyes and concentrated on the warmth of Tyler's mouth on her nipple and slowly began bucking her hips; riding his fingers as they continued molesting her pussy.

Tyler moaned louder and started sucking Raven's nipple harder, gently biting it and tugging it with his teeth as she groaned like a whore in heat. He then moved to her right nipple, both arousing and abusing it as well as he slid a third finger deep into her pussy, forcing it to open even further.

And, just as she had hoped, Tyler had become so involved in fingering her and sucking her nipples, his grip did indeed begin to loosen. She took full advantage of this and continued whispering dirty thoughts into his ear and riding his fingers.

Seconds later, Tyler had released his grip completely and Raven made her move.

"You bastard!!!" she yelled, pushing him off of her and slapping him in the face, "How dare you fucking accuse me of cheating on you, especially with some low life like that David guy!!"

Tyler stood there, for a moment, completely stunned as his jaw started to ache. He looked at her, watching her quickly tie her robe back up and continue her walk; away from him.

That was it. Tyler had taken all the shit from her he was gonna take. Again, he came up behind her, grabbing her by the arm and twirling her around, only this time, he returned the favor and slapped her across the face. She fell back against the hallway wall as he took to slapping her again and again.

As the lightning lit up the house and the small hallway, he could see a trail of blood running down Raven's busted lip. This not only pleased him, but excited him at the same time. He continued slapping her and back-handing her, letting her know that HE was in charge, not her.

She cried out in pain, trying her best to get away from him. Finally, she was able to push him off of her and she took off back towards the bedroom, fearing that if she ran down the stairs, he would follow her and possibly knock her down.

Just as she grabbed the door, attempting to slam it and lock it, Tyler put his hand between the door and the wall, stopping her plan. He pushed his elbow against it, forcing it open and Raven knew there was no turning back now.

She watched as he angrily forced the door open and began walking towards her, causing her to back up right into their huge dresser. She whinced in pain as the hard wood slammed into her back and Tyler kept on stalking her.

"There's no escape now, bitch," he said, grinning at her now swollen bottom lip, "Where are you gonna run to now?"

"Tyler, please," she begged, "We don't have to do this, baby. There's nothing going on, I swear."

"You fucking lying whore," he said, "You really should learn to cover your ass a little bit better. I found David's fucking emails on your computer downstairs. I read all about how he thinks you're hot and how sexy he thinks you look in your high heels and tight skirts at work. I also read your replies to him. So fucking sickening sweet I almost threw up reading that shit."

Raven's eyes widened and her heart felt as though it would beat right out of her chest. Tyler had found out all her dark little secrets, no wonder he had been so cold and suspicious of her the last few weeks. She remained pressed against the dresser, knowing she had a small pocket knife in the top drawer.

"Yeah, that's right, bitch," he said, walking closer and closer to her, "No more secrets. I figured out your little game."

Tears began to fall from Raven's big, blue eyes as she realized this could get very ugly, very quick.

Just then, Tyler raced over to her, standing eye to eye with the woman who had been fucking him over all this time.

"You think your precious David would miss you if I was to slice your fucking throat?" he asked, "Would he come rescue you if you was to call him right now and tell him that your boyfriend is going to beat the living fuck out of you? HUH? Answer me, bitch."

"I don't know," she whispered as she began to cry harder.

"Yeah, that's it, cry for me, bitch," he hissed, again ripping off her silk robe and tossing it onto their bed, "Show me what a pussy you are, Raven. Look at you, standing there all naked and helpless, crying like a little bitch all because your little game has been exposed."

"Please, Tyler, I never meant to hurt you," she cried, "I swear."

"You never meant to hurt me? You don't know the first fucking thing about hurt, but you will," he said, grinning and grabbing her by her long, black hair and slinging her, face first, into their bed.

"Tyler, no!!!" she screamed, "Baby, don't do this."

"Shut the fuck up, Raven," he yelled, climbing in behind her and gripping her hips, pulling her ass up, "You ever let him touch you this way, HUH???"

Raven cried harder as Tyler shoved her face into the pillow, almost suffocating her. She felt his nails digging into her ass as he began smacking her cheeks, back and forth until they began to burn.

"Red looks good on you, bitch," he joked, as he continued slapping her ass cheeks, "But you should consider wearing yellow since that's the color of cowards."

Raven bit into the pillow which was now completely soaked with her tears as Tyler pushed the head of his cock against her asshole.

"I could fucking hurt you so bad right now," he whispered, slowly sliding his swollen cock tip up and down her ass crack, "I could really fuck you up."

Raven groaned into the pillow, trying her best to squirm out of Tyler's grip.

Just then, he reached up and grabbed a handful of her thick hair, jolting her head up off the pillow, "Save your energy, bitch, there's no need to even try to fight me now."

He slammed her head back into the bed and replaced his hands back on her hips, instantly driving his fat cock deep into her dry asshole.

Raven howled in pain, feeling tiny shocks darting through her body. Her eyes rolled into her skull as Tyler began thrusting, driving his hungry dick deep into her. He dug his nails firmly into her hips as his dick sunk, balls deep, into Raven's tight asshole.

"Well I see that David hasn't tapped this hole yet, huh, bitch?" he groaned, continuing his assault with no mercy shown.

Raven continued to howl like a wounded animal as her asshole was forced open, thrust after angry thrust. Her mouth fell open and she bit into the pillow, once again. Her slender fingers grasped at the bed sheet, ripping it from the mattress as Tyler's thrusts became more and more violent. Their bed rocked and their headboard dug into the wall, making a groove so deep it would never know repair.

"You fucking whore," he hissed, "You actually thought you had gotten away with your shit? FUCK YOU AND HIM, YOU LYING BITCH!!! I own you, Raven. When are you gonna learn that shit? HUH? I fucking own you. I always have and I always will."

Raven couldn't even speak. Her body had gone into shock and her mind was a million miles away. She felt like a useless whore, completely helpless against Tyler's rage, fearing that he would kill her. She had gone numb and hoped he would stop.

Her hopes were soon killed...

Tyler had already become bored and decided it was time for a change. He reached over and slid the night stand drawer open, quickly grabbing a shiney pair of handcuffs. He flipped Raven over onto her back and shackled her wrists to their huge headboard. He grinned when he noticed her state of shock, realizing that he had indeed put this bitch in her place.

"Look at you, Raven," he said, almost laughing, "Your jaw's wide open and your eyes are glassy. You look pathetic. Don't you like me fucking you anymore?"

"Fuck you," she whispered.

Tyler laughed and said, "Fuck me? Baby, I think you got that all wrong. You're the one getting fucked, not me."

Raven pulled against her restraints, trying her best to at least bend the cuffs enough so she could possibly slide one wrist free.

"Keep struggling, bitch," he said as he grabbed yet another set of cuffs from the drawer, "All you're doing is wearing yourself out and making it easier for me to fucking put you in your place."

With the second set of cuffs, he shackled her ankles to the bed posts, completely spreading her out for his enjoyment.

"I guess you're sorry now that you bought all these little sex toys, huh?" he laughed.

He then reached over and grabbed his cigarette lighter from the top of the night stand and lit a small, red candle that Raven kept beside the bed. Her eyes again widened, fearful of what he was planning to do now.

He locked his eyes on hers as he lit the candle and watched the wax pool up inside the rim. He smiled wickedly as he tilted it and let the hot liquid coat Raven's tender nipples.

Again, she howled in pain, arching her back and yanking even harder against the cuffs, "Oh my God, Tyler, you son of a bitch!!!!"

Tyler's smile widened as he moved the candle down, this time pouring the wax over Raven's swollen clit, instantly sending her mind into a tail spin. She fought harder against her restraints as her eyes flooded with tears, causing the entire room to blur.

He placed the lit candle back on the night stand and lowered himself onto his stomach, taking his place between Raven's spread legs. He looked up at her as he dropped his mouth to her pussy, immediately biting at the hardened wax on her clit. She moaned and screamed, trying her best to climb up the bed and the more she moaned and fought, the harder he bit into her clit.

A few minutes later, when the wax had all been chewed off, Tyler again got up and walked over to the night stand, only this time it wasn't a sex toy he pulled out. He grinned as he yanked a screwdriver from the drawer and made his way back to his enslaved girlfriend.

"Do you know what a screwdriver is good for, bitch?" he asked.

"Tyler, don't!!!!" she begged, "Please don't, whatever it is you're thinking of doing, please, I'm begging you, don't."

"Begging me?" he laughed, "I don't give a fuck if you beg me or not. Remember earlier tonight I asked you not to make me beg? That didn't soften you any, did it?"

He again took his place between Raven's spread legs, looking up at the total fear in her eyes. This only served to excite him even more.

"I'll ask you again, bitch, do you know what a screwdriver is good for?" he repeated.

Raven closed her eyes and slowly shook her head no.

"Well let me enlighten you then," he said, "A screwdriver's job is to screw things and seeing as how you have been screwing me all this time, I think it's only fair that I screw you right back."

And, with one violent shove, he jammed the entire nine inch handle of the screwdriver deep into Raven's unsuspecting pussy, sending her body straight up the bed.

Back and forth he fucked her with the handle, twisting it each time he stuffed it up inside her. She howled in pain, screaming over and over, begging him to stop. Her tears flowed like rain as her body refused to submit to Tyler's punishment.

While he had the handle buried inside her pussy, he reached over and grabbed the lit candle again, again pouring the hot wax over her swollen clit and nipples. He grinned as he watched her body tense up, her back arch and her face showing nothing but pain.

He continued twisting the handle deep into Raven's pussy, opening her up, further and further. He leaned forward and demanded she open her mouth, at which time he flooded her tongue with a large pool of hot wax, laughing as she fought against choking.

He put the candle back on the night stand and violently yanked the handle from Raven's pussy, only to shove it into her asshole, torturing this woman who had humiliated him and lied to him. He felt no sorrow or remorse for the pain he was inflicting. He wanted her physical pain to match his mental pain; blow for blow.

For several minutes, he continued to fuck Raven's ass with the wooden screwdriver handle, as he reached down and pinched her tender clit, pulling the hot wax off, piece by tiny piece.

"Please, Tyler, please, I'm begging you, stop, please, I'll do anything you want," she cried, unable to take anymore of this physical abuse.

"You ARE doing what I want," he answered, "This is exactly what I want."

"Tyler, please!!!" she yelled, "Stop!!!"

"We'll stop when I decide," he said, still jamming the handle in and out of her raw asshole.

Raven's body had gone numb. She was terrified and sickened. Yes, she had cheated and yes, she had sent David all those secret emails, but, she did not understand why Tyler insisted on proving his point so painfully.

Just then, he yanked the screwdriver out of her ass and tossed it to the bedroom floor.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers
12