Midnight Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that I have you all loosened up, I think it's time to show you EXACTLY who the fuck owns this shit," he said, immediately grabbing his cock and guiding it into Raven's raw, swollen pussy.

Raven screamed in pain as the shackles clanked against the giant headboard. She squirmed and cried, feeling Tyler's thick cock shredding her cheating cunt. She could feel warm blood running from her insides as he jammed his dick, balls deep, into her womb.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch, fucking bleed for me," he yelled, reaching down and slapping her already bruised face, "I want you to fucking bleed for me and show me what a lying whore you are, Raven."

Minutes seemed to drag by like hours as Tyler continued raping Raven, in and out, punishing her cunt for all her wrong doing. Her mind slipped in and out, never sure if she was really aware of what was happening to her or not.

Tyler would take turns, switching from her pussy to her asshole and then back again, finally staying put inside her swollen, raw ass, pelting it deep with his angry dick.

"You're such a fucking slut, Raven," he groaned, thrusting deeper and deeper into her, "Everyone always tried to tell me that but I wouldn't listen and now look at you."

"LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

"I'm fixin to fucking cum all up in your slutty shit, you fucking bitch," he hissed, yanking his dick from the grip her asshole had grabbed and slammed it deep into her pussy. If I can't have you completely to myself, I'm gonna make sure no other man wants to fucking be saddled with your pathetic ass."

"No, Tyler, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she screamed.

"Shut the fuck up," he yelled, again slapping her and flooding her cunt with his seed, so fucking deep she could almost taste it, "Now I will fucking own you, bitch."

Minutes later, after his cock had drained, Tyler slowly got up from the bed, leaving Raven shackled as he slid his jeans back on and lit up a cigarette. He stood there, for a moment, staring at his battered, beaten and bruised girlfriend, proud of what he had accomplished.

"Was it worth it to you now?" he asked, exhaling a large cloud of smoke into the air.

"No," whimpered Raven, "No."

"I didn't fucking think so," laughed Tyler, "I own you, Raven. I own you, NOT him."

He put his cigarette out and left the bedroom, walking downstairs to get a drink.

While he was gone, Raven laid there and cried, totally shocked that this man, who had always seemed to cherish and worship her, had just now brutally beaten and raped her. How could she have missed his dark side?

Her fingertips were going numb and her pussy continued to bleed all over the wrinkled sheets. She watched the door, awaiting his return and praying to God that Tyler did not have a second, or even third, round in mind.

A few minutes passed, and indeed, Tyler did return. He sat at the foot of the bed, watching the blood run from Raven's pussy. He grinned and decided he would let her go.

Upon releasing her from her restraints, Tyler pulled her up from the bed, by her hair and looked her in the eye, "Do you understand now that you belong to me?"

"Yes," she mumbled, "I do."

"Good," he said, "Now go clean yourself up and if you ever need reminding of anything, rest assured that I will not hesitate to educate you again."

12