Midnight Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen surfaced right then, I knew I was in real trouble now.

"Did you loose something?" Jen asked in a teacher's voice. I managed to collect myself enough to say something quickly

"my cut-offs were all I had... I tried to tell you..." Her face produced a smile, she said nothing. I was totally erect and now the secret was out. I wasn't sure what Jen was going to do at that point, she's a very proper women, and could maintain a professional face at all times. Jen slowly stood up "I guess we're both are missing something now". I just nodded and remained still, my eyes drifted to her breast. Even in the dark, I could now see her darkened nipples, hanging out in front of me. Jen reached for my hand and pulled me to the edge of the pool. I followed like a kid dragged through a shopping centre. She turned and firmly grabbed my shoulders.

"Stand still, and don't move" I did as I was ordered and stood there like a stone statue. Jen put one hand on my shoulder, the other on the pool edge, then planted her foot down on the base of my dick. In one smooth move she lifted herself up onto the ledge.

She sat at the edge facing me. Smiling, she leaned back on her elbows. Jen picked up one of the strings at the side of her bikini bottom a gently pulled. She then leaned to the other side and pulled the other string loose. Jen sat there with the water soaked bikini bottom stuck to her. Her breasts were proud on her chest. Sitting there with the bikini bottom wet against her, waiting for a reaction from my face. I just looked at the bikini, the tension was amazing as she didn't remove it, she just sat there watching my face. I wash shaking with frazzled nerves. I didn't know what to do... I just stood there. Jen smiled a bit more.

"You're really a gentleman aren't you". Slowly, she slid forward as she held the strings down against the deck. The bikini slowly slid down and under her puss. I stared with my mouth hanging open, still motionless. Her puss was smooth and completely bare.

"Kiss me" was all she said in faint, soft words. Her legs opened a little, and then out... way out. I knew Jen was athletic, but I didn't know she could level her legs out to a flat splits! Jen positioned her feet on either side of the pool edge. Her hands slid up to her breasts and pushed them into the air. Her hands caressed her skin and ran down over her tight stomach. Her breasts were standing up between her arms. Her head went back as she closed her eyes

"Kiss me softly". Her hips rocked back and forth slowly as she stroked her inner thy with her fingers.

I leaned down and brought my face close to her lips. I gently kissed the center with a quiver in my body. Jen took a short breath in, and started to breath out more rapidly.

"Again" was the oder. I settled down in the water and brought my tongue up to to the bottom of her slit. I slowly licked up to the top. Jen cooed and moaned lightly. I slowly increased my pattern, feeling the strain in Jen's thighs.

At this point my dick had been so swollen for so long, that it was in pain. I worked my tongue into her puss and explored in every direction. Jen was gasping "Don't stop..." I continued until her legs fell off the edge. I held them back and continued with more drive. Jen held her breath as she arched in a tense contortion. I stood up and saw her eyes in a tight squint, her mouth slowly closing.

"Oooh that was real nice!" came a deep voice. Jen sat up slowly and grabbed my hand. She pulled me over to the ladder and motioned me to get out. I climbed up onto the deck with my dick throbbing. She led me over to the elevated section of the deck.

"Lay down right here" was her command, and I did as ordered. Jen reached over and picked up a 2 foot wooden bench. Without a word, she placed it right over my chest and leaned over the top of the bench.

"Comfortable?" she said with a smile. I was caged in under the bench and couldn't move too much. I didn't say anything, just played along. First I felt her thighs slide down on mine, then, she grabbed my dick and pulled it down hard. I was in real pain now, I grit my teeth and held on.

She forced my dick down under her puss, and slowly slid forward. I could feel the pain backing off, and the warmness cover me. I held the bench down against me, as Jen was using it for support. She placed both her feet down against the legs of the bench and grabbed the top for support. She would slide forward, sending me into pleasure heaven, then back, bending my dick down hard. Jen gasped and moaned as she wrenched on my dick. I could feel the pressure building now. In a slow and torturous move, Jen stopped, pulled her legs in, and started to turn while I was still in her. Her ass was so tight and firm, that her puss was the lowest part of her anatomy in her current position.

I pulled the bench off me as soon as I knew she wasn't using it. I placed it behind me and watched Jen's body. She stepped her legs to one side slowly. What a marvelous body I thought, so toned and tanned. What a profile I was awarded to see. Jen continued her slow turn, her eyes closed with her mouth slightly open. She was feeling very sensitive now, I could see it in her slow movements. Now, with her careful moves, she was turned away from me. Jen leaned back and placed her arms behind her. I ran my hands over her arms and up to her shoulders. She started to lift, then adjusted, and slid down. My eyes closed and I shuttered. Jen's subtle wines were bringing me closer. Then she pushed hard down forcing my dick down again. She let out a grunt and a short cry. My dick now taking another heavy load reduced my pressure to blow. She slid back and started to lift. Slowly, she quickened her pattern, bringing it to a rhythm, then to a pounding. She was wining out at each pound.

I was getting close, I couldn't take much more. Just then, Jen stopped for a second and reached over her shoulder. She moved my hand off her shoulders.

"Back here" I placed my hands on her shoulder blades, and supported her. She ran her hands down her thighs and back. I could tell she was now rubbing her clit. Her head went back with a gasp, and she started to push up again. I sure was glad the deck was well sanded, supporting her like this would have been more painful with slivers. Jen began to osculate again, only now her hips were pivoting each time she rose. My extra work was keeping my pressure down just a bit. Jen was becoming more vocal, and I could tell she was close. Her hands fell to the side and reached back for my arms, we locked arms together as she continued to her climax. Jen arched and stiffened, and then let go slowly. I lowered her down against me, still thrusting slightly. My hands now ran over her breasts, grabbing the firmness in my hands. I started to thrust more, and Jen cried out at each move. Hearing her cries brought me over the edge. I blew hard and long, fluids pouring out of her onto the deck. We were spent.

I helped Jen up, and we staggered to our feet. We found our way to the back door with our drinks. I looked over at the chair by the door and saw Jen's bikini top. She must have pulled it out of the pool when my back was turned. I looked at her, she smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"You look tired, come in" I smiled, I knew I wasn't going to get any rest.

That summer was the most memorable I've ever had. Unfortunately Dave lost his contract and moved the family down south to a new Job. I sometimes get an email from Jen. She would describe the her life as happy, yet still lonely at times. At least we made a memory that we could keep the rest of our lives.

12