Riding Out the Hurricane Ch. 01

Story Info
Holed up from storm, Emma uncovers her crush's huge problem.
4.5k words
4.38
13.4k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rings, causing Jason's heart to skip a beat.

He tries his best to calm himself before answering the door.

"Hi, Jason! Hi, Jason's apartment!" Emma says this with a smile as she unceremoniously walks past him, carrying her overnight bag under her arm.

Jason chuckles, his anxiety dissolving rapidly. "Welcome. Make yourself at home."

Emma looks around for a bit, checking out Jason's sparsely decorated apartment.

"Wow. Your place is super cool. Very chic."

"Thank you. I try to go for, kind of, a minimalistic thing," Jason replies while taking her bag from her.

"It's just the two of us, right?" she asks.

"Uh... Yeah. Is that alright?"

"Of course! I've been hoping to spend some time with you, just the two of us," she says with a smile.

"I was hoping the same," he replies, smiling back.

"So... do you have, like, a guest bedroom or..."

"Nope. It's the couch for you, I'm afraid."

"Aww. Too bad. I was hoping we could cuddle up together," Emma teases, wiggling her hips side to side as if to mimic some act of cuddling.

Jason laughs awkwardly. He likes how forward Emma is, but he always finds himself flustered by her comments.

"You're always so shy and quiet, Jason. I like that about you. But you know you don't have to be so nervous around me. We're friends, right?"

"Yeah. Of course. You're a cool person."

"Thanks. So are you. I feel like we always hit it off when we hang out."

They both smile.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Do you have any beer?" she replies casually while returning to the task of investigating Jason's living room.

Jason goes to the kitchen and opens two beers before joining Emma in the living room. She is looking out at the overcast sky. It's raining lightly, and the wind is starting to pick up.

"So, how do you think your place is going to hold up in the storm?" Jason asks, handing Emma her beer.

"I think it will be okay. I got a couple of inches of flooding with the last hurricane, though. So, I got everything up off the ground just in case."

"That's good. I don't think this is going to be as bad as the last one anyway." Jason pauses for a moment, trying to think of how to continue the conversation casually. "Hey, do you remember how we first met?"

"Hmm... I think we met at the bar or something."

Jason feigns ignorance. He remembers exactly when they first met.

"I think you're right, although I thought we met through Rebecca," he says.

He has known Rebecca since high school but only recently started hanging out with her. She has always been a party animal, and hanging around her typically involved being at the bar. Jason isn't someone who would normally frequent bars and nightclubs, but he has been trying to make a conscious effort to come out of his shell. This effort has been rewarding, as he's made some great new friends, such as Emma.

"Oh, right! Rebecca. Yes, she was totally there. I remember you being so shy at first, but then we ended up chatting outside the bar for a long time. That was fun." Emma trails off as she reminisces.

Jason remembers that night clearly, despite having had quite a few drinks at the time. He had been instantly interested in Emma upon meeting her. She was gorgeous, with wide-set eyes, plump lips, and straight, dark hair that hung down to the middle of her back. Furthermore, her body was poorly concealed by the snug cocktail dress she wore. Jason immediately noticed that, despite being thin, she had shapely legs and very full breasts. He wanted to talk to her, but she was surrounded by other people competing for her attention.

Luckily, later that evening, Emma engaged Jason in conversation outside, and they ended up chatting casually for half an hour before heading their separate ways. He found that Emma was not just beautiful and sexy, but a kind and bubbly person as well. Jason wanted desperately to ask her out on a date, but he couldn't resolve himself to do so at the time.

Jason pauses before continuing. "Speaking of Rebecca. Did she ever mention any rumors about me?"

"Um... like, what kind of rumors?" Emma replies quizzically.

"You know, juicy stuff. The things that girls tell each other."

Jason is aware of Rebecca's tendency to gossip, and he is also aware of a particular rumor about himself that has been going around. He figures Emma may have heard something.

"Nah, not really," she says dismissively, hoping he will press her further.

"Hmm. Are you sure?"

"Yeah. What are you talking about? Do you have, like, a secret or something?"

"I dunno. I'm just curious if she said anything about my love life."

"What?! Are you crushing on someone? Who is it? Spill the beans!"

"It's not exactly like that."

"Well, now I'm really curious." Emma sits down on the couch and signals for Jason to sit next to her.

Jason sits down but hesitates before saying anything more. What is on his mind is somewhat embarrassing, but he knows it could be much more mortifying if things were to heat up between them without him first warning her.

"There was a rumor that I have a problem in the bedroom," he blurts out.

Emma tries her best not to laugh, but she can't help herself. She covers her mouth with her hand and burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry," she says. "I don't mean to laugh. But, why are you bringing that up?"

"Because you're here," Jason replies, looking away.

"Wait, so... you're going to prove the rumors wrong, is that it?"

"No. It's not a rumor. I do have a problem; I just don't want you to be surprised by it. Or disgusted."

"Oookay. Well, thanks for telling me, I guess. But what kind of problem are we talking about?"

"Uh, well, it sounds crazy." Jason hesitates and lets out a sigh. "But my dick is big--like, really big."

Emma stares at Jason blankly.

"Like, huge," Jason reiterates.

"Are we talking, like, a porn star level of huge, or what?"

"Something like that. Seemingly bigger than anyone else from what I've seen."

"Wow." Emma sits back on the couch and stares up at the ceiling for a moment.

"Yeah." Jason sighs, feeling embarrassed.

Despite his embarrassment, Jason steals a glance at Emma's delightful hourglass figure while she isn't looking. As soon as he opened the front door, he noticed her tight top, putting her sizeable chest on display. He had managed to not gawk at her thus far, but given the opportunity, he felt compelled to look.

After a long moment, Emma sits back up and looks at Jason. "So how is that a problem exactly?"

"Well, for one, it's hard to make it... you know... fit." Jason starts to blush.

"Hmmm. I see," Emma says pensively.

"So... does that scare you?"

"No, no, no. I'm still here, aren't I?" Emma giggles, seemingly having returned to her normal, bubbly self. "So, I can't believe I'm asking this, but I have to. How big are we talking about here?"

"It's like, well, let's just say it's more than a foot."

"Fucking hell!" Emma exclaims while looking down at his crotch. Her gaze searching for some suggestion of the alleged monster, hidden in his baggy pants.

"So, now you know."

The rain is getting a bit more intense now and is starting to spatter on the windows rhythmically.

"Um, how have you gotten any girls before, if that's true?" Emma asks, sounding pensive again.

"I haven't. My girlfriends have always broken up with me because of our inability to have sex, and it's been hard to bring anyone new around. If I tell them ahead of time, they're usually too intimidated or think I'm making it up. But when I don't give them a warning in advance, it usually ends badly. The ones who don't run away screaming in horror have a hard time managing the size."

"Well, it does sound pretty," she pauses while searching for the right words, "difficult... to manage."

"I know. I've never been able to have sex with anyone."

"Not even a blowjob, or hand job, or something?"

"Well, a few have tried that kind of thing. But my size makes it basically impossible."

"So, you're a virgin?"

"Sadly, yes. I'm pretty much a 24-year-old virgin."

"Oh wow. I'm so sorry, Jason."

"Thank you for understanding," Jason says, trying to act cheerful.

Emma stands up quietly and looks out the sliding glass door into the driving rain. It is starting to get dark outside.

"So, can I, like, see it?" She says this while still looking away.

"Are you sure? You might freak out."

"Well, now I'm curious."

"Alright. But you asked for it."

Emma turns back around and watches as Jason stands up. Emma notes in her head that Jason looks to be in great shape, with defined muscles in his arms and a broad chest. She's always seen him in baggy clothing but never understood the reason why.

He reaches down to his belt buckle and undoes his pants. He slides them down his legs but leaves his underwear on. Emma can see that his penis is creating a shockingly large bulge, and it appears to be growing in size with every passing moment.

"Holy crap."

"I warned you."

Emma moves closer to Jason's, her gaze never leaving his crotch. She can make out the outline of his penis through the fabric of his boxer shorts. It's as wide around as a soda can, she thinks to herself in amazement. Even more astonishing, she notices that, as it continues to grow more aroused, the head is beginning to peek out from the leg of his underwear.

"How does that even fit in your pants?" she asks.

"I always wear loose-fitting pants," Jason laughs. Keeping his member obscured is a constant struggle for him.

"It looks like it's getting bigger," Emma says, her eyes widening.

Jason can't help but look down Emma's shirt while she gawks at his bulge. The shape of her ample breasts and deep cleavage accelerate his arousal. "Maybe you should step back."

"I can't," Emma says with a slight tremble in her voice. "I'm mesmerized."

Emma instead takes another step closer before sinking to her knees. She reaches out and runs her fingers across the fabric of Jason's boxers, feeling the heat radiating off his swelling member. She grabs the waistband of his boxers and begins to slowly pull them down.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jason asks.

Without replying, Emma continues to pull down on his waistband, exposing the girthy base of Jason's cock. It is still only half-hard, but even in that state, it is already enormous.

"Holy shit," she breathes.

"You like what you see?"

"This is incredible. I've never seen a dick like this. It's so... big."

Emma's eyes widen as she pulls the waistband down enough to let Jason's cock dangle free between his legs.

"Damn, it's beautiful," she says.

"Beautiful?"

"Yes, it's amazing."

Jason feels his dick getting harder. This was a reaction his penis had never elicited from a woman before. Shock or curiosity were the best-case scenarios. Nobody had ever described his absurdly large member as 'beautiful' before.

Emma extends her open hand in order to touch it. She is trembling as her hand closes the distance.

Suddenly, the lights go out. They are plunged into darkness, and the only sound is the rain pelting the windows and roof.

"Shit," Jason says. "The storm must have knocked out the power."

"It's okay. I can still see a bit."

"The sun is setting soon. We won't have the natural light for long."

"Do you have a flashlight?" Emma asks, her hand still hovering inches away from Jason's semi-hard cock.

"Uhhh... Yeah. I do. Actually, I prepared for this. I even ordered some batteries."

"Smart."

Jason's eyes are adjusting to the darkness, and he can make out the general shape of Emma's kneeling figure. He was mere moments from having her hands caressing his manhood, but had been figuratively cock-blocked by the hurricane.

"As much as I don't want to put a pause on this, give me a second while I go find the flashlight. Why don't you go over to the kitchen and find the batteries? I haven't opened them yet, but the box should be on the counter."

"Alright," she says as she stands up. They halt for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. Standing there, in dim light, they both internally mourn the interruption.

Jason finally breaks the silence by planting a kiss on Emma's lips. Their mouths linger on each other's for a moment before pulling apart with a smack.

"Hurry back, big boy," Emma whispers.

Jason quickly pulls up his underwear and carefully ventures into the dark abyss of his apartment. He keeps his arms out in front of him to prevent running into a wall, and he takes each step carefully to prevent tripping. He eventually stumbles his way into the bedroom closet and finds the flashlight. Luckily, the batteries in it still work, and it turns on, brightly illuminating the small closet.

He hurries back into the living room and finds Emma waiting with an opened package and what appears to be a large pill bottle.

"What is that?" Jason asks, pointing to the bottle of pills in her hand.

"I have no idea," she replies. "This was the package on the counter."

"Shit. There must have been a mix-up. That was supposed to be disposable batteries." He sits the flashlight on the coffee table, pointing upward so as to illuminate the room. Then he takes a seat on the couch next to Emma.

"Well, at least the flashlight is working for now."

"Yeah. What is that stuff anyway?" Jason notices some small text printed on the pill bottle's plain, white label. "Does it say what the pills are for?"

"Ummm..." Emma pauses as she reads over the label. The text doesn't look like what would be found on a retail product; it looks more like the label of a prescription medication. But, after skimming the block of text, she pulls out enough keywords to come to a conclusion. "It's some kind of male enhancement supplement."

"Dick pills?!" Jason laughs. "What the hell? That was definitely not what I ordered."

"Oooh sure. Are you sure you didn't order them and forgot about it?" Emma grins.

"No way. I obviously don't need dick pills."

"Hmmm." Emma puts her hand under her chin as if deep in thought. "Maybe this is a sign. I think you should try taking one."

"You can't be serious."

"Come on. Let's see what happens!" Emma begs.

"No way, Emma. I don't need to be any bigger."

"Pills that make your cock grow are not real. I'm sure it's just, like, a supplement or something. It'll probably just make you super hard." She scoots closer to Jason, rubbing against him. "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Fine. You're not going to leave me alone until I take it, are you?"

"Nope."

Jason opens the pill bottle and takes a tablet in his hand. He looks it over, inspecting it as best he can in the light cast by the flashlight. The pill has a smooth, oval shape and lacks any symbols on its surface.

"Well, here goes nothing, I guess."

He tosses the pill into his mouth and chases it with a sip of beer.

"How long do you think it takes to work?" Jason asks.

"I'm not going to wait to find out," Emma replies while promptly placing her hand on the mountainous bulge in Jason's lap. She begins to gently knead his flaccid cock through his boxers.

Emma looks longingly into Jason's eyes. "Kiss me," she demands.

Jason complies. His lips press against Emma's, kissing her softly and slowly.

Emma feels an immediate response in Jason's dick as it begins to swell and lengthen under her hand. Even having already seen how big it is earlier, she is amazed at how huge it feels in her grip.

They continue to kiss, and she slips her tongue into his mouth. This triggers an even more rapid response in his cock, causing it to surge outward, stretching the fabric of his boxers obscenely.

She reluctantly breaks away from their kiss. Jason's mighty cock needs to be freed, and she is going to need at least two hands to stroke it once she does so.

Emma slides off the couch and positions herself between Jason's legs. He watches her, breathing heavily, anticipating the feeling of her warm, soft hands on his swelling member.

She slips her fingers into the waistband of his boxers. He lifts himself up, allowing her to slide them down his thighs in a single, smooth motion.

His cock springs upwards, nearly smacking Emma in the chin.

Emma once again finds herself awestruck by the immense size of Jason's appendage. While still not fully hard, it is more erect than it had been earlier, and consequently, it has gotten significantly longer and thicker.

"What do you think?" He asks, sounding unsure. She seemed excited earlier, but Jason couldn't shake the fear that she would get intimidated now that she was seeing it in a more fully-aroused state.

"It's so much bigger... and harder..." Emma replies. She has to tilt her head to the side to look Jason in the face; otherwise, her view is partially obscured by the colossal dick that looms in her way.

"You don't think it's too big?"

"Oh, it is absolutely too big. There is no way something this thick could fit in my pussy." She reaches forward with both hands and wraps her fingers around Jason's incredible girth.

"But I love it. It's the most incredible, beautiful cock I have ever seen." She squeezes him gently, causing Jason to let out a soft moan and his cock to grow harder still.

"My god, it's so huge," she says as she begins to slowly stroke his rigid shaft.

"Mmm. That feels good," he says.

Emma continues to stroke him, squeezing gently and twisting her hands as she goes. She is barely able to contain the entirety of his manhood within her grasp.

"This must be the biggest cock ever. Like, no exaggeration, I feel like I'm stroking a baseball bat... Only you're thicker than a baseball bat," Emma expounds clumsily.

Emma's hands are moving up and down the full length of Jason's enormous cock, feeling the thick, pulsating veins beneath his skin. She watches as the huge head of his cock begins to slowly gush pre-cum.

"Oh wow, it's so much," she marvels.

Jason looks down and sees that Emma was right. A thick, creamy substance was steadily oozing from his slit, slowly coating his shaft and Emma's hands.

"Jesus, I've never had so much pre-cum." Jason was equally surprised by his production. The sensation of Emma's hands on his cock had him so incredibly aroused that his body was producing an unbelievable amount of lubrication.

"It's not stopping either." Emma's pace quickens, her hands sliding up and down his massive, cum-slickened shaft.

"Fuck. That's so good," Jason groans.

"If you're about to cum, you better tell me." Her breath is quickening from the exertion of sliding her hands up and down Jason's enormous member.

"Okay. I will."

Emma continues to stroke and massage Jason's rock-hard cock. Her hands are now completely drenched with his pre-cum.

The head of his cock is leaking at an increasingly rapid rate, but the pace of her stroking is slowing.

"Actually. Do you have a tape measure? I really want to know how big this thing is," Emma says, her voice filled with lust.

"I think I have a tape measure somewhere. One second."

Jason gets up from the couch, careful not to smack Emma with his swinging erection, before heading into the kitchen.

Jason returns moments later, his hard cock bobbing in the air. "Here it is."

"Good. Let's measure that beast."

Emma takes the tape measure from Jason's hand and gestures for him to return to his position on the couch. She holds the end of the tape at the base of his cock and slowly extends it vertically up his shaft before finally coming to a stop at the tip.

"Wow. You're 14 inches!" Emma exclaims in awe.

"Yeah," Jason chuckles, "that's about what it normally is."

"Damn... Can it get any bigger?"

"Maybe another inch, but that's about it."

Emma puts the tape measure aside and resumes stroking Jason's cock with both hands, causing his whole body to tense with pleasure.

12