Midnight Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can feel the well contained control in his movements as his fingers slowly slide up her hips, plucking her shirt out of her pants. He smiles against her neck, chuckling softly as his tongue darts out to taste her. She shudders as one of his hands moves beneath her blouse, giving her ribcage a gentle squeeze as he pulls away and commands, "Take it off."

Her fingers tremble as she tries to undo the buttons and he clasps her hands in his and softly says, "This is going to happen. It doesn't matter how long it takes. Relax. Breathe easy."

She fights to control her breathing which she just now realizes is verging on hyperventilation again. He gently strokes her knuckles, his voice is soft as he brushes his lips against her cheek, asking, "How long has it been since you last felt the touch of a man's hands?"

Her eyelids flutter closed. She doesn't want to think about it. "Years." she replies, her eyes snapping back open to look at him.

He gently takes her hands away from her blouse and begins undoing the buttons himself. "There is a brazen spirit in you, but it has gone cold and uncertain after so many years of neglect."

She replies with a weak laugh as he slips the blouse off her shoulders, folding it up and turning to place it in the suitcase behind him. "What are you doing?" she asks and he looks back at her, grinning.

"Taking your mask from you." he replies, kneeling before her now. His wings flare out to the sides so that the tips won't touch the ground as his hands slowly trail up her legs. "Bringing your phoenix out."

She trembles as his thumbs slide along the inseam of her pants. As his thumbs meet, he presses them into her and an electric jolt shakes her, drawing a hiss from her lips as he purrs, "I see you."

He gently trails the crook of a finger along the seam in her crotch and she delights in the sensation as he cups her with his hand. Even with the fabric between them, his hands are hot and clever and she cries out, fisting her hands at her sides.

She watches as his fingers creep up to her zipper, his eyes sparkling with a deep intensity as he draws it down. He slowly, langorously slides her pants down her legs, trailing his hands down to her ankles and letting her step out of them. His hands move back up her body as he stands, sliding them around to her lower back and pressing against her. She's still just reacting at this point, making no move to touch him of her own volition. He smiles and reaches up to tweak one of her nipples, gently tugging on it as she sighs. He deftly flicks the hooks on her the back of her bra open with his other hand, pulling the cotton away from her skin. He pinches the nipple harder this time as he covers her mouth with his own.

Something inside her snaps and moves to meet his kiss with a furious abandon now. He smiles, hefting her in his arms, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. His mouth is pulling a part of her that has been too long dormant to the surface and she growls as it hits her, nipping at his lip. His fingers tighten against her ass in response as he holds her up, his other hand tightening in her hair.

Oh my god. She's sure that she's never felt anything like this. It's as if her entire body has roared to life in a blaze that threatens to consume her.

"Please.." he hears her whisper, and he exhults - triumphant.

"Please what?" he asks, his tone light and teasing.

She feels the fabric of his kilt between them and her voice becomes husky as she demands, "Take it off. Fuck me."

He chuckles and slides two fingers along her slickness, feeling her breath hitch in response. "What, so soon?"

"Yes, yes, yes." she hisses, her breath hot on his neck.

She moans as his fingers slide into her, gently probing. "Now, now. That's not proper begging." he purrs, moving his other hand down to hold her up while he works a slick finger over her clit. She rocks back in his arms and lets out an unintelligible cry as his clever fingers send hot shivers of ecstacy through her.

She feels his lips on her breast and claws at his shoulders, hissing. He smiles against her skin, pleased with her responses as he leans into her, whispering into her hair, "Do you now burn, lovely?"

Her tongue darts out to moisten her lips and she bites down on her lower lip. Close - god, she was so close. "Yes!" she cries out, her voice dropping to a husky purr as she brings her lips to his ear and replied, "I burn. God, I burn."

He feels her tipping closer to the edge and slides his finger off her clit, thrusting it back into her slickness.

"NO!" she cries out, frustrated now. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

He hefts her higher for a moment, then she slides down and feels him press into her, hot and thick. He takes his time, watching her eyes flutter shut as she engulfs him, savoring the feeling. Does she realize how tight she is? He feels his breath catch in his throat as he fills her, his hips now pressed firmly against her ass. She rocks her head back and shudders as he quickly pulls out, then slams back inside her. His wings began to curl around his shoulders as he begins to pace himself, wanting to draw the sensation out for her.

Spiralling closer to that delicious white hot light of release, she clutches at him, biting into his shoulder as he pushes her closer. Something changes, and the sensation becomes a little too intense. She's been with other people in the past, and has always instinctively scrabbled away from the feeling because the sensation would be too much. She's always fled from mind shattering orgasms before, not wanting to be blown apart by them - and she had always ended up disappointed. Something about it had always scared the hell out of her but she doesn't realize this until now. He bears down on her, forcing her to ride it, his tone hungry and vicious as he growls, "No - this time you'll take it. This time you'll come, whether you like it or not."

It starts to hurt now and she tries to push him away, but he just holds her tighter, his breath heavy with exhertion. As true fear begins to creep in, the tone of his voice changes, becoming softer now. "Ride it to the end, lovely. Trust me."

She shivers at the sound of his voice, and suddenly the feeling changes - no longer painful. There is a moment where she can almost feel the wave as it begins to roll through her and she screams out as it finally smashes into her synapses, sending the fire she's so desperately needed flooding through her body; burning away the grey. Immolating her pain and despair. He quickly follows, clutching at her and crying out as he stiffens beneath her, his wings wrapping around their bodies as she feels him pour into her. Another loud liquid THUMP resonates in the air and this one feels as if it goes through her very soul.

The last of the flickers of fire curl through her body and she finally opens her eyes again, startled to find herself back on the train. The man is seated next to her now, back in his business suit, his briefcase on the floor next to him. She looks down to find him holding her hand. He squeezes it gently.

"Better?" he asks softly.

She looks up to see his eyes dancing, his face still somewhat flushed. She blinks, then gives him a lopsided grin, blushing furiously.

"Better." she replies, giving his hand an answering squeeze. "Come home with me?" she asks, feeling bolder than she has in years.

He presents her with a wicked smile and whispers, "I thought you'd never ask."

12