Midnite's Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

I could no longer divide my attention between the scene on the bed and the bouncing nymph on my knee. Kandie and I were getting close to our orgasmic release. I had my fingers in Kandie's sopping slit; strumming her clit; as she pistoned her ass up and down on my rigid pole. Kandie's fingers had found her nipples; ruthlessly pinching them. Low guttural growls were coming from deep in our throats; as Kandie arched and twisted atop me. Breath coming in gasps; we were racing to the finish line.

Simultaneously our bodies stiffened; backs arched; throwing back heads we let out howls of unbridled lust. Kandie's body began to quake; as I shot bolt after bolt of hot sticky jism deep into her bowels. Unable to form words; we could only grunt and moan like wild animals. Kandie's sphincter muscles tightened and released; milking the seed from my tightening balls. I had to hold tightly to Kandie's waist to keep her from falling from my lap; as she was bucking, wildly out of control on my knees. Hips rotating; Kandie ground her ass into my crotch; mercilessly squeezing my trapped cock.

When we had gained some self control; Kandie whispered, "What a ride. I have never experienced a more fulfilling ass fuck. You have a perfect cock for ass fucking. It completely fills a girl up and you can keep it hard for long enough for a girl to have a fantastic orgasm. You can butt fuck me any time." Kandie complimented; leaning back against my sweaty chest.

"You're fantastic too." I exclaimed; putting my arms around her; holding her close. "You can join me in ass fucking any time also. I never thought it would feel so good. I couldn't believe how tight you felt. I'm glad you were the first. You have an incredible body. You're the best teacher this old guy could have desired." I stated; giving Kandie some well deserved compliments. "I'd like to watch the show, but I should get my dick cleaned up; so I'm ready for anything else that might happen." I laughed; letting Kandie jump off my lap; rolling toward the bathroom; hoping that I might get another chance at Kandie's butt.

"I am going to stay and watch the show." Kandie asserted; moving closer to the bed for a better view.

Kurt's white knuckled hands gripped Midnite's butt cheeks; as he rapidly pumped in and out of her ass. His back was arched; head thrown back; as he growled between clenched teeth. He was not going to be able to hold out much longer.

The two women were also on the verge of their own orgasm. They were having a difficult time keeping their tongues in the other woman's slit. Midnite's hips rotated as they thrust back and forth between Kristine's tongue and Kurt's cock. Kristine was hunching her hips up and down; twisting them from side to side; like a bucking bronco trying to throw its rider. Each woman could only make soft mewing or gurgling sounds; as their mouths were full of pussy.

Suddenly Midnite began to shake like an earthquake was sweeping over her. Muffled cries escaped from her throat; as Midnite slammed her crotch against Kristine's face; drawing Kurt's firmly embedded cock with her. A river of love juice squirted from Midnite's pulsating pussy; covering Kristine's hair, face, and chest.

This was the trigger for Kurt and Kristine to let go. Kristine rolled her hips backward; brought up her wide spread legs; trapping Midnite's head between the firm thighs. Rocking from side to side; legs still clenched around Midnite's ears; Kristine lathered Midnite's face with love cream; as she mumbled into her gushing crotch.

When Midnite started to quake in orgasm; Kurt could feel her squeeze his buried shaft. That was the end of Kurt's will power. Crying out; he burst like a dam in flood season. Torrent after torrent ripped from Kurt's throbbing shaft; flooding Midnite's bowels. Kurt was lost to everything , except his pleasure.

"O fuck that feels so good! Squeeze the cream from my cock! Milk every last drop from me!" Kurt cried; crushing his crotch against Midnite's ass; emptying load after load of his hot sticky seed into her tight anal passage.

After a couple of minutes; Kurt's legs became wobbly; giving way; as he collapsed onto the bed. This made his semi hard cock pop past Midnite's snug anal ring; allowing a flood of spunk to trickle from her bung hole. Kurt may have been sated, but Kristine and Midnite were still in the throes of orgasmic delight.

Both women's mouths continued to lap and suck the other woman's love nectar. As Kurt's cock cream dribbled down the crack of Midnite's ass; it began to land on Kristine's face. Wanting more; Kristine moved her mouth from Midnite's quivering jelly roll to her butt crease. Sticking out her tongue; Kristine began to lap up the thick spunk oozing from Midnite's back door. Working her tongue past Midnite's anal rose bud; Kristine tried to dig more of Kurt's cream from inside Midnite. When Kristine had swallowed as much of the tangy mixture as she wanted; she began to calm down. Finally both women collapsed; Midnite on top of Kristine.

Regaining her energy; Midnite raised herself up; rolling off Kristine onto the bed; exclaiming, "Wow, that was fantastic! I never thought getting fucked in the ass would feel so good! I thought it would only hurt. After I became accustomed to the cock up my ass it felt great. It made my whole body tingle; even my pussy."

"I am glad you enjoyed your first butt fucking." Kristine laughed; propping herself up on an elbow; giving Midnite a big smile. "I remember my first time. I was a little frightened; like you I thought it would be only pain. My lover took his time and made it very pleasant. I now love getting it in the ass or the pussy. I cannot get enough." Kristine giggled; parting her buns with a hand; sliding a finger into the exposed crack.

Having seen the finale; Kurt rose from the bed; saying, to no one in particular, "I will not be able to help you scratch your backdoor itch for a while, Kristine. Midnite squeezed all the juice out of me. I feel like a limp rag." Walking toward the bathroom; Kurt informed the women, "I think I will join Johnnie Cool in the bathroom and clean up my dick. A short rest will help me restore some energy. Then, I may be of some use to you."

"That is the problem with men; they squirt their juice; then they lose interest and have to rest for a while; while women are just getting started." Midnite laughed; caressing her smooth pussy with one hand; while the other hand massaged her breast. "I'm still horny. I could use another good butt fuck." Midnite mused; wriggling her body; as she stimulated herself.

Standing next to the bed; Kandie asked, "Midnite, may I be the first girl to try out your back door? Please?" Kandie begged. "Mommy has a harness that I can attach a dildo to. It is perfect for butt fucking. I will be gentle."

"O yes, Kandie! You can fuck me in the ass! The men are done for awhile and I want it in the ass again! I never thought it would feel so good, but it feels great. It makes me come; just like having a hard bamboo in my pussy." Midnite exclaimed; giving her ass an inviting wiggle. "Lick my bum hole first. It really gets me hot."

"I will do anything you want." Kandie promised. "Just let me be the first girl up there." Kandie wheedled. "Mommy, help me with the harness?"

While Kandie stood beside the bed; Kristine brought the strap on harness to her. As Kristine held the harness; Kandie stepped into the loops made by the leg straps. When Kandie had tightened the straps; Kristine fitted the butt dildo to the harness; making sure the nub at the dildo base rested against Kandie's clit.

Climbing onto the bed; Kandie moved behind Midnite. Bending forward; Kandie probed Midnite's anal rose bud; sticking her tongue deeply into the back passage; scooping up the remains of Kurt's orgasm with her tongue. When Midnite's ass crease had been thoroughly cleaned; Kandie raised herself to her knees; bringing the head of the dildo to the entrance of Midnite's succulent slit.

"I am going to fuck your pussy until I get it nice and slippery. I can then slip it into your ass." Kandie stated; twitching her hips; causing the head of the dildo to brush against Midnite's quivering quim. "Does that sound like fun? Do you want me to fuck you?" Kandie taunted; giving her hips a small thrust; pushing the head of the phallus into Midnite's waiting love tunnel.

"Give it to me! Right now! Hard and fast!" Midnite demanded; thrusting backward onto the dildo; forcing more of the shaft inside her hot wet gash

Spurred by Midnite's enthusiastic response; Kandie buried the long tool up to the base; grinding against Midnite's vulva. Rotating her hips; Kandie withdrew the shaft. Just before the head popped out Midnite hunched backward; grasping the phallus with the muscles of her pussy. Again Kandie drove into Midnite.

After a few thrusts the dildo was slick with Midnite's honey. Kandie then brought the head of the phallus to Midnite's anal rose bud. Grabbing the firm globes of Midnite's ass; Kandie thrust her hips forward; burying the phallus up to the base in Midnite's bowels.

"O shit! That feels great!" Midnite squealed; hunching her butt backwards to meet Kandie's assault. "Work it around inside me! I can feel tingles running around inside my bum. Make my pussy tingle with your fingers while you fuck my ass." Midnite demanded; pinching her nipples to increase her pleasure.

Having returned from the bathroom; after washing my dick; I was becoming engrossed in the show Midnite and Kandie were putting on. The hot action was causing my flaccid manhood to stir. Who was going to help me out? Then it struck me; Kristine was standing by the dresser all alone; fingers busily strumming her clit. As I looked in her direction our eyes met. Instantly the same idea hit us both.

Staring at my rising manhood; Kristine licked her lips, saying, "Are you enjoying the show? Would you like to join me in making our own show? It looks as if you are getting horny. Midnite and Kandie have both had their butts filled. I think it is my turn." Kristine stated, a smile on her lips; turning her ass toward me; giving it a provocative wiggle.

Hips swaying; Kristine walked to a table opposite the bed; leaning over it. Legs spread wide; she rotated her hips. Kristine's invitation was obvious. Wheeling behind Kristine; I parked the wheelchair between her spread legs; locking the brakes. Bringing my legs onto the seat; I rose to a kneeling position on the chair. Clasping one buttock for support; I let the fingers of my other hand slide into Kristine's wet, pink furrow. She was sopping wet; ready for me to enter her. placing my engorged, mushroom head at her entrance; I inserted the knob; stirring it around her swampy hole.

"Slam that big thing in me. Fuck me hard." Kristine ordered; hunching backwards; trying to swallow my shaft with her love tunnel. "Watching Midnite and Kandie getting ass fucked has made me so hot I could explode. I need your cock."

Hunching forward; I plunged my throbbing erection into Kristine's slippery wide open pussy; burying it up to the balls. It felt good to have Kristine's tight sheath wrapped around my hard cock. Grabbing Kristine's buttocks; I began to pump in and out of her snug snatch. Kristine was really hot; slamming her ass into my crotch; matching me stroke for stroke.

"Give it to me in the ass!" Kristine ordered; pulling her hot hole off my throbbing cock. "My pussy juice has lubricated your cock enough to make it slide easily into my back door. Watching your girl friend and Kandie is making me very lusty. Drive it into me!" Kristine again ordered; trapping the head of my cock between the rubbery cheeks of her ass.

I did not have to be told again. Resting my knob at her rose bud; I plunged forward; driving my shaft into Kristine's anal passage. At the same time; Kristine hunched her hips backward; until her buns rested on my pelvis; having impaled my entire cock in her bowels. Keeping her ass tightly pressed against my crotch; Kristine began to squeeze my entire shaft; by alternately tightening and relaxing her sphincter muscles. When she had milked me to the point I was about to burst; she stopped; clamping down hard and holding until the edge had been taken off my lust. This cooling down period gave me a chance to take in what Kandie and Midnite were doing.

Just then I registered smacking sounds; seeing Kandie slapping Midnite's twitching, brown buns. With each whack; Kandie buried the dildo in Midnite's ass; grinding the base against her cheeks. Looking behind Kandie; I could see that she was in for a surprise.

Kurt had been watching the action after coming from the bathroom. With his fist he jerked his hard cock; eyes glued to Kandie's firm, bouncing buns. Seeing him walk toward Kandie; I knew watching was not enough for Kurt any more.

Still holding his dick; Kurt wedged the head between Kandie's butt cheeks; grabbed her hips; plunging into her ass. Kurt's cock head popped easily past Kandie's anal ring; as she was still loose from the reaming I had given her earlier. When Kurt's pelvis smacked against Kandie's buttocks; balls slapping her pussy; his forward momentum drove Kandie forward; causing the dildo to drive into Midnite's bowels.

"O yes, daddy!" Kandie gasped in astonishment. "What a nice surprise, daddy. I feel like the filling in a sex sandwich. Play with my tits; while you fuck my ass."

"My pleasure. What ever my little girl wants." Kurt laughed; placing his hands on Kandie's pert tits.

Moving his hips backward; Kurt drew his cock from Kandie's snug backdoor ; preparing for another thrust. As he withdrew it looked like Kandie's anal ring was being pulled out. Kandie's puckered ass hole did not want to let go of his shaft. Kurt's withdrawal drew Kandie back; pulling the dildo attached to her out of Midnite. When Kurt again slammed into Kandie; he drove her deep into Midnite's ass. Kandie no longer had control of the ass fucking Midnite was receiving. Kandie was a tool for Kurt to use.

"Keep slamming that dildo into me; like you just did. Play with my pussy." Midnite ordered; hunching her butt back to meet Kandie's next thrust. "I'm getting close. I can feel sparks flying from my ass to my pussy. I'm on fire and I need to come to put out the fire." Midnite squealed; rotating her hips; as she bucked her ass up and down.

Like a leaf in the wind; Kandie was buffeted back and forth between Midnite and Kurt. The helpless position Kandie found herself in only added to her lust. She wanted to lose herself in the ass fucking she was giving and receiving; without having to think about what she was doing. The clit stimulation she was receiving from the dildo coupled with the reaming Kurt was giving her butt was driving Kandie to a mind blowing orgasm.

Kandie still had enough presence of mind to fulfill Midnite's demand. As if she was in a trance; Kandie brought one hand from Midnite's butt to her drooling cleft. Reaching Midnite's swampy slit; Kandie found the pussy so aroused that her whole hand easily slid in. Stirring her hand in Midnite's wet, wide open slit; brought a gasp of delight from Midnite.

"O yes! Fist my pussy; while you ram that tool up my ass!" Midnite exclaimed; gyrating her hips in ecstasy.

My interest in the three way action taking place in front of me was forgotten when Kristine resumed moving on my rigid rod. Wriggling her ass; Kristine slowly pulled her butt off my shaft. When the head was just about to pop past her anal ring; Kristine slammed her butt backwards; impaling her ass on my cock; almost knocking me from my kneeling position on the wheelchair. I could see that this was going to be a wild ride; so I leaned forward; taking a firm hold of the table Kristine was bent over.

"You have rested; so you will last until I am satisfied." Kristine stated; working her ass muscles along my shaft. "I love a good hard ass fuck. This is not my first time. Give it to me hard and fast. Do not be gentle!" Kristine ordered; sliding her relaxed ass up my tool.

I needed no further encouragement. With a firm grip on the edge of the table; I drove my hips forward slamming my shaft deep into Kristine's talented butt; grinding my crotch against her buttocks when I reached bottom. Kristine met my forward drive; with an equally hard backward thrust; rotating her hips; giving my shaft a cork screw sensation. Again we pulled apart; slamming into each other; just before my knob popped out of her tight hole. This hot fox liked it hard and fast.

We were working ourselves into a sexual frenzy. Our breathing was coming in panting gasps; as we continued to slam her buns and my crotch together. I could feel Kristine squeeze the entire length of my shaft every time it was buried in her bowels. Kristine would then relax the muscles; allowing me to slide out of her bowels; maintaining enough friction to keep me on the edge of orgasm. We were both grunting like a pair of animals in heat. In her hyper aroused state; the ass fucking Kristine was receiving was not enough to satisfy her.

One of Kristine's hands had moved to her wet, wide open slit. Staring down; I could see that she had put her whole fist inside her gaping gash. Kristine had small hands, but it was still an incredible sight; to watch as her tightly clenched fist twisted around inside her hot hole. As her fist rotated in her pussy; Kristine had moved the thumb to her clit; strumming the erect, pink finger of passion. Her love juice was flowing freely; coating her hand and wrist. I could feel Kristine's hand working inside her pussy through the thin membrane separating my cock from her fist. Kristine's tight ass and the feel of her fingers in her pussy were bringing me to the edge of my climax. By the way Kristine thrashed around on my hard cock and her fist; I knew that she was also ready to orgasm.

I could feel my hot seed churning in my balls. After a couple of more quick thrusts up Kristine's ass; I could no longer hold back. Letting go; I threw back my head; howling like a wolf; as I felt the thick sperm shoot up my shaft; blasting from the tip like an out of control oil well. The ejaculation was so intense my whole body shook with the release. Load after load rocketed from my twitching cock; emptying into Kristine's bowels. My spunk began to ooze from Kristine's rapidly filling ass; as she clenched and relaxed her butt muscles.

Kristine started to experience her own orgasm; just as I blasted my first wad into her wiggling ass. As her sphincter clamped my shaft hard; Kristine jammed her fist deep into her cunt. Crying out; a string of unintelligent babble emitted from her mouth. Her ass was rotating; trying to twist my cock off at the base. Kristine's ass muscles were spasmodically squeezing and releasing my cock; as she milked my manhood. Her entire body quivered with her lusty release.

I could no longer maintain my position behind her. My cock was still pumping, but there was no more juice in me to be squeezed out. Kristine's squeezing ass was causing my cock pain. Changing my position from kneeling to sitting; I pulled my limp tool from Kristine's ass hole; allowing a river of sticky, white cream to flood from her wide open bung hole. Even when my cock had plopped from her butt; Kristine's ass continued to tighten and relax; forcing my pearly jism from her back door.

As I sat in my wheelchair regaining my breath; Kristine flopped forward onto the table; shaking and moaning, "That was fantastic! I needed that. It took the edge off my lust for a while. You can do my ass any time. I just have to rest a few minutes and get my strength back."

"Thank you for the compliment." I replied with pride; pleased that I could satisfy such a hot woman. "It was my pleasure. I hope I can fuck your ass again." I continued; letting my gaze wonder back to the action on the bed.

Kandie was trapped; like a rag doll; between Kurt's pelvis and Midnite's ass. Kurt had his cock completely buried in Kandie's butt hole; while he squeezed her tits with his hands. Leaning against Kurt for support; Kandie was being pummeled by Midnite's thrusting and rotating ass; as Kurt ground against Kandie's butt cheeks. The way Kandie's strap on dildo was impaled in Midnite's ass; I knew the knob at the base of the dildo was pressing against Kandie's clit; driving her wild.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers