Midnite's Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

"That's it!" Midnite squealed in delight; grinding her ass against Kandie. "Keep playing with my clit! Twist that dildo in my butt! I'm coming! O fuck, that feels great!" Midnite cried; squeezing her nipples.

I could see Kandie's fingers stirring around inside Midnite's pussy; causing her love juice to spray all over the embedded hand. It was difficult for Kandie to keep her fingers inside Midnite; as her hips were in constant motion. Midnite was really enjoying the double penetration. Her sweating body quaked and quivered; as a steady moaning came from her lips. Midnite was lost in her orgasm; oblivious to everything except her ecstasy.

Kandie, like Midnite; was lost in a mind numbing orgasm. Nothing existed outside her lust. Unable to move; as she was trapped between Midnite and Kurt; Kandie's limp body could only twitch and shake; as orgasm after orgasm swept over her. Kandie could not even cry out; soft gurgling sounds were the only noise coming from her.

Kurt, the last member of the trio; was lost in concentration; every fiber of his body straining. Teeth clenched; muscles tensed; sweat running down his chest and back; Kurt forced his crotch hard against Kandie's ass cheeks. The way his belly muscles tightened and relaxed; I knew that he was emptying his cream into Kandie's bowels. Except for the spasms along his belly muscles; Kurt looked like an erotic statue. This lusty tableaux held together for a few minutes; it then started to fall apart.

First, Midnite flopped forward onto the bed; causing the dildo to pop from her ass. Next, the muscles of Kurt's body began to relax. His hands fell from Kandie's torso; as his teeth unclenched; allowing him to suck in deep breaths. When Kurt's hold on Kandie slackened; she toppled onto the bed in a limp pile; looking like she was unconscious. As Kandie fell forward; Kurt's cock popped past her tight anal ring; making a plopping sound; allowing a stream of jism to trickle from the stretched opening.

Kurt then went to his knees; leaning against the bed for support; placing his mouth in the crack of Kandie's butt; beginning to lick up his pearly cream. After licking Kandie for a couple of minutes; Kurt turned his attention to Midnite's ass; where he commenced bathing the crease with spit.

"That man loves ass; especially black butt. He just cannot get enough." Kristine laughed. "Are you getting the girls ready for some more?" Kristine inquired; raising herself from the table; standing beside me. "Maybe I can coax another hard on from Johnnie cool. " Kristine cooed stroking my limp shaft with her soft hand.

Raising his head from Midnite's butt crack; Kurt laughed, "I am only paying homage to these two beautiful butts. I am milked dry. I cannot get it up again. This is my fourth orgasm today. I am not as young as I was."

"The same goes for me." I stated; idly caressing Kristine's firm, tanned buns. "This is the sixth time I've come today. It will take me an hour or two to get enough energy to make this thing stand up again." I laughed; giving my cock a small twitch.

"Does that mean I'm not going to get double fucked by two hard male cocks? I was looking forward to that. It would have been the finale to my backdoor delight." Midnite giggled.

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers