Midnite's Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening my eyes, I watched the knife fall from the crone's hand, as the arm fell limply to its side. Staring into the hard blue eyes, I saw surprise, then anger, and then fear, then shame reflected from deep within the dark orbs. Pulling my gaze from the face of the witch, I saw the means of my salvation.

Standing behind the evil creature was Midnite. She had some how retrieved her strap on dildo, fastened it around her waist, ramming it deep into the shrieking crone's ass hole. While Midnite fucked the wicked bitch's ass, she held the creature in place with fingers that clawed into its ass cheeks. Again and again she rammed the dildo into the witch's bowels. Eyes blaze, sweat running between heaving, large firm out thrust breasts, muscles straining as her hips relentlessly pumped, made Midnite an awe inspiring sight. The look of concentrated anger on Midnite's face told me she intended to ass fuck this demon out of existence.

Slowly the specter lost it solidity. I could no longer feel my penis being gripped by the creature's hole. With the substance gone the next thrust of Midnite's hips met no resistance, so she fell forward, landing on top of me.

Reaching down I pulled Midnite to my chest hugging her tightly. I could feel our bodies still trembling with adrenaline from the fear. Before we had stopped shaking we were joined by a very naked Mama Cherry and Ebony.

"What happened?" The two new comers excitedly asked. "We heard a terrible scream come from in here!"

Nodding to me, Midnite signed for me to tell everyone my story. I told my story in its entirety, including the details of her vulgar rant. What I was interested in knowing was Midnite's story. How did she know a good butt reaming would send the demonic witch back to hell? How did she get the strap on with out being detected? With all eyes on Midnite it was now her turn.

"After hearing what you did, I can't believe I didn't wake up. While you were enjoying yourself bouncing around on the bed I slept. Maybe she was able to enchant me. I don't know. All I know is when your life was threatened by the ugly, dangerous witch, I woke up. Do you think the potion we shared a few days ago tuned us emotionally? Do you think that's possible Mama Cherry?" Midnite asked.

Not letting Mama Cherry answer, Midnite continued her story, saying, "Listening to the witch, I knew it was proud, hated black people with a passion and thought white people who had sex with blacks were better off dead. That gave me the idea. I hoped a good ass fucking would knock some pride out of it. Sex with a woman and not just that, but a black woman might make it wish to be dead. The humiliation would be terrible for it. I was not sure my idea would save you, but I hoped. I got the strap on when it was distracted with its ranting. The open bag was on the floor beside the bed. I almost didn't get the strap on fastened and behind her before the knife fell." Looking at me, Midnite gave me a little smile saying, "I'm glad I made it in time."

When Midnite had finished her story, Mama Cherry finished the tale, saying, "I'll tell you about the potion first. If the people are completely right for each other, then they can sense the others strong emotions. Now to the important things."

Leaning forward, Mama Cherry gave everyone in the circle an intense, knowing stare, whispering, "When I was twenty two and Ebony was eight a white man was found murdered in a girls room. They said she killed him for his money. She went to jail. The same thing happened when I was ten. Both times the girl was convicted and sent to jail for ever. Do you think this is what happened here? If you had not been able to save Johnny, you may have been convicted for the murder. The other girls didn't save the man, so they were accused and convicted. The woman convicted when I was twenty two did not seam vicious or stupid enough to do something like she was accused of."

As Mama Cherry told her story, I was looking around at the beautiful naked women surrounding me. The only one with any clothing on was Midnite but a crotch less red lace teddy, with holes where the breasts should be did not count as clothing. I have heard that a near death experience can temporarily increase a person's sex drive. I do not know why it happens, but I believe it is true, as I could feel my penis twitching. I knew Midnite could feel my penis growing because it was trapped between our bellies. I could also feel the dildo attached to Midnite's strap on pressing against my crotch.

The phallus quickly disappeared when Midnite sat up saying, "I'm taking this strap on dildo off. We were lucky Monique gave it to me or Johnny would be dead and I'd be going to jail, but I still feel it is unclean. I'm not wearing it again until I get an obeah man to remove the evil." With the strap on removed, Midnite reached for my stiffening member saying, "This is just what I need and it's free of evil." Placing the knob at the mouth of her vagina, Midnite slid her incredibly wet slit down my shaft asking, "Does anyone else feel really horny? While we were telling our stories, I started feeling sexy. I then noticed my cunt getting wet. Do you think almost being killed could be the cause?"

When Midnite finished stating her speculations, Ebony piped up saying, "I've heard coming close to death can make a person horny, but I didn't come close to death and I'm feeling horny. Maybe it's because I'm watching you and Johnny fucking your brains out and I'd like some of that action."

"You're always horny." Midnite said, exaggerating the way she rotated her hips and thrust out her tits. "Since you're my loving sister, I will share Johnny with you. If he has no qualms, you can sit on his face. He is the best cunt lapper anywhere."

"I can't think of any reason you should not sit on my face, while I give you a tongue lashing you will remember!" I exclaimed with glee, anticipating my tongue delving between Ebony's succulent lips. "The more the merrier."

Before I finished speaking, Ebony climbed onto the bed, straddling my head, lowering her crotch to my waiting mouth. With her cleft planted on my nose and mouth my tongue began to work its way into her drooling hole. With my tongue busy in her cleft, I reached around Ebony's thighs, searching for her clitoris. Finding the clit, I began to gently caress the hard nub.

Just then I heard Mama Cherry ask, "What about me? You have not left any of Johnny for me. He is all taken by my two greedy insatiable daughters. Do you expect me to stand here watching the three of you fucking? Do I have to frig myself?"

"O Mama Cherry, I'm sorry." Midnite said, her concern for Mama Cherry's happiness obvious in her voice. I was so horny I forgot all about you. I think Ebony and I can make room for you. You could stand between us, so Ebony and I could lick your cunt and ream your butt with our tongues. What do you think Ebony?"

"It sounds good to me." Ebony blurted out between gasps of pleasure.

Before I knew it, Mama Cherry's nude brown body was standing between her two daughter's hungry mouths and busy hands. Immediately the two daughters went to work on their mother. With her fingers Midnite spread Mama Cherry's butt cheeks exposing the pink pucker hidden there. Sticking out her tongue, Midnite forced it into the dimpled hole.

While Midnite reamed Mama Cherry's ass hole, Ebony went to work on her cunt. Separating the labia lips with her fingers, Ebony thrust her pink tongue into the wet slit. I could hear a slurping and smacking of lips, As Ebony went to work on the wide open cunt before her. It was not long before the two daughters had Mama Cherry writhing between their probing tongues. Mama Cherry was not the only one writhing in ecstasy.

By now Midnite was bouncing on my hard cock, while Ebony ground her crotch against my face. The daughters frantic gyrations were making it difficult for them to keep their tongues buried in Mama Cherry's holes. Even with their hands on Mama Cherry's thighs and butt cheeks, her twisting and turning hips did not make the daughter's job any easier.

It was not long before cock, fingers, tongues and fear worked there magic. The first person to climax was Midnite. With her vagina squeezing my shaft like a vice, I could feel her juices soaking my cock. Midnite tried to continue stimulating Mama Cherry's ass hole, but the orgasmic spasms shook her body too intensely. When Ebony squeezed my head with her thighs, while flooding my face with cunt cream, I knew she was experiencing her orgasm. Ebony's magic tongue tickled Mama Cherry the right way causing her to arch her back, grab the back of Ebony's head, forcing it into the wet slit. If the White Witch had not drained me twice, the intensity of the moment would have made me climax already. . Finally Midnite's wild pumping and squeezing drained another load from me. The jerking and spitting of my cock inside Midnite, seamed to go on forever. The next thing I remember was Midnite lifting herself from my chest, with my limp penis still partially inside her vagina saying, "I'm so exhausted. I can barely roll off you. Falling onto the bed, Midnite shuddered saying "Meeting the White Witch is something I never want to go through again."

To be continued. If you have enjoyed the story, please read the other stories in the Midnite's Magic series.

12