Midsummer-Night's Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she explored the nub of tissue that was her clitoris. She'd never felt it quite this stiff before nor ever so sensitive. Although her nipples still felt wonderful, they were being eclipsed by the feelings pouring out of that magic button. Both hands were drawn between her legs as her attention became focused more and more tightly on the gradually growing glow. Her fingers slid across the warm moist flesh more and more easily as her lubrication flowed.

Almost breathless, she could hardly bear the sensations but she couldn't bear to stop either. Higher and higher, the level of her arousal seemed without a peak extending away in an infinity to climb. All of her muscles were becoming tense but she couldn't just lay still. Her legs shifted from side to side as her fingers probed as her insistent cunt demanded more and more stimulation.

Suddenly without warning there was an explosion of sensation between her legs. Sarah's head jerked back and she uttered insensate little cries as the orgasm turned her world upside down then slowly righted and let it drift gently down.

She woke to Puck's gentle caresses on her cheek. "My lovely Sarah. Do you now believe in the person you are inside?"

She smiled and made a kissing motion at his little hand. "That was some trick, Mr. Puck."

"Trick it was not, lady fair. That was the real you inside. You have kept that wonderful warmth hidden from the world all these years. All I did was help you call it out the first time. Next time you will call it at will."

She blinked. "Oh, I don't know if I could or should..." But even as she started to deny it, she felt the glow between her legs and knew what Puck said was true. There would be a next time and many after.

As she began to return more to the world, Sarah realized she should be getting up and back to the lodge. The evening meal would start before too long, and she needed to get cleaned up. Yet, something deep inside longed to spend more time in this little picnic glade, naked to the world and reveling in the sensuality.

Instead she sat up and looked around for her clothes. Scattered to the winds around the clearing. She chuckled to herself amused and amazed at what had happened.

Puck bounced ahead of her to her brassier and pulled one of the cups over his head. "What a perfect little hiding place! Only my toes show at the bottom."

"Give me that you silly thing."

As she was doing up the straps of her bra, Puck sat on her right shoulder and admired her breasts. "Fine, fine they are, and he will love them tenderly."

She giggled. An hour ago she would have been mortified to think about a little man, a fairy, sitting there so flagrantly admiring her body. Now she felt free and open with the little spirit and at peace with the idea of sex and sexual attraction. "Who is this 'he' you keep talking about. I'll bet it's Roger. I've been watching him. What a hunk."

Puck kicked his legs lightly tapping the very top of the rising swell of her breast. "I do not know what he is called but he has grace and beauty of his own. I've looked closely inside, and he is the perfect match for you. He is as warm and loving as you. He is also solitary and within. You could awaken him easily. The passion is there. Kindle it, and it will be yours. The two of you will take each other to such heights I can scarcely even say."

"It's got to be Roger. How can I get him to notice me?"

"Oh, he notices, fair Sarah. He notices. You are the lodestone that pulls his metal. He cannot resist you, yet he must. He dare not look and linger lest he be swept up in lust. He denies himself as did you."

"Then how will I ever get him to let go?"

"How indeed? I have it! A pinch of fairy dust will bring his feelings to the fore. You have felt it work. Let him breath the fine fairy powder, then his next thoughts will be of you. His feelings will rise as the tide across the bar and sweep you away with it."

"Will you..."

"Oh, no, fair maid. I cannot do that much to aid my cause. Remember why we plan this."

"However," he continued, "I just might have dropped this little parcel which the fair maid did find..."

"Gotcha', you little sneak. Titania can't say you instigated the whole thing just to break her spell if I do the leg work."

"Did I say that? Nay! But, wait. What did I do with that other little package..."

Puck made a great show of slapping at his belt, his pocket, his hat. All that searching while a little packet of material fell onto her breast and nestled just inside one of the cups of her bra.

"If you don't find it, I'll be sure to let you know if I see your little package." Sarah could hardly restrain a giggle.

"Oh, thank you, fair maid. Such potions are dangerous in the wrong hands. Suppose the spell fell upon the wrong eyes?"

"I think not, but I will be careful." She quickly added, "That is, if I should ever find such a thing."

Back at the lodge, Sarah went through the usual social motions at the evening meal, but her thoughts were everywhere but on what was going on. What an amazing afternoon! She was amazed at how her view of life had changed. Now she looked at the men around the tables differently. She tried to put her finger on what was different. They were still the same as before, at least the ones she knew. She could summon thoughts of who they were, what their job positions were, and how she respected them professionally (or not). Now, however, she found a new a new dimension to consider.

What was the sensuality of these men? Like across the table from her. No, wait. That was Greg Robinson from engineering. Pretty much Mr. Average. He wasn't bad looking. At least if he'd lose that tie he had had on today for his presentation. He seemed nice enough, but his thoughts always seemed to be wrapped up in technical matters. Right now he was explaining to C. B. Griesson some of his thoughts about new sensing hardware for the fuel systems on the company's line of business jets. Several times he glanced her way, but he'd always look away and stumble over what he was saying when he saw her looking back.

She stopped trying to follow the line of that conversation especially since Griesson had winked at her the last time she'd looked at them. Over at another table she could see Roger Lockwood in profile. Chiseled chin, noble nose, muscled shoulders that stretched the fabric of the sport shirt he was wearing — pretty much all a girl could want. He seemed to have his whole table enthralled in a story.

Suddenly she realized conversation at her table was directed her way.

"As I was saying, Greg," Griesson was staring at her, "You get those thoughts down on paper, and we'll put our Miss Dish on the job. We'll let the world know your system will revolutionize fuel metering systems in the aerospace industry."

Griesson smiled at her, and she could feel him waiting for her to raise an objection about her name. The first time he called her "Miss Dish" she had thought he'd misheard when she had been introduced as "Miss Dishong." Now she knew he knew better. He was waiting for her to protest. If knew if she did, he would say, "I just call 'em as I see 'em, huh Greg?" and slap the poor engineer on the back.

So, she just sat and stared back. Greg was obviously uncomfortable nervously running a finger back and forth across his mustache. The silence grew just a beat or two too long. Finally Griesson slapped Greg on the back anyway, "Spunky little gal, isn't she? God, I wish I was ten years younger."

She thought, "Try thirty years, you clod. And, I would still tell you take a hike". She did curl one corner of her mouth sardonically.

Later, as the evening meal was breaking up, Greg stepped around the table. "Listen, I want to apologize for that little moment earlier. I hope you don't think we were patronizing you or anything."

"Greg, I know perfectly well what was going on, and I know I was being patronized. But, I also know it wasn't you who was doing it. Does being boss give him some sort of special rights to be especially obnoxious?"

"Better read your contract carefully. I think there's a clause about 'Divine Right of Kings and/or Management' that's written into it right after the section on how true talent and work effort will always be noted and rewarded."

For a moment she just stared. Then she started to laugh. The man had a sense of humor. Dry, wicked, and well hidden, but dead on target.

Greg smiled and was about to say something else when Sarah noticed Roger heading for the door. She excused herself from Greg with a smile and started off, not directly towards the door where Roger had disappeared, but in a tangent direction. She knew he was headed for the shuffle board courts. A number of the upper management types had a serious tournament competition going with lots of trash talk and some serious wagering — typical executive-level bonding. Sarah figured they were getting in shape for life after retirement, but she also had spotted that Roger and several other mid-management level up-and-comers liked to hang around the area and offer friendly banter to the competitors. Tonight she planned to give Roger an offer he couldn't refuse. Puck's little package was a warm little glow down near her heart.

During the past several days, she'd also noted that Roger knew something about the birds in the area and had pointed out several obscure species at the bird feeders outside of the lodge's main window. The first game was well under way when she reached the shuffle board courts. She drew Roger aside and asked him about an unusual bird she'd seen earlier in the day.

"Well, what did it look like?" he asked. He wasn't quite impatient, but she could tell he wanted to watch the action on the shuffle board courts.

"It looked sort of like a duck of some sort, but it had kind of a funny thin head with a pointy beak. I think there were some spots on its back." Sarah knew perfectly well she was describing a loon.

"Hmm, could be several things. Where did you see it?"

"There's a little pond in a valley back along one of the trails. It made the weirdest sound. Do you suppose it could still be there? I'd really like to know what it is." Sarah almost bit her tongue in frustration. This sounded so lame. Roger obviously wanted to be where the power center was at the retreat, but she could also tell he was intrigued.

"I guess we could go take a quick look. They'll play until dark and that's quite a while yet. Lead on."

Smiling to herself Sarah led the way to the trail that led to Puck's little clearing. While Roger was behind her, she reached into her blouse and found the little package Puck had given her earlier. It was small and made of some type of silk. When she picked at it with a finger nail, a corner popped open and she could see some pale yellow powder that looked like pollen.

"What have you got there?" Roger asked.

Smiling, Sarah brought her hand up and gently blew the powder towards him.

"Hey! Don't get that on my polo shirt. Cripes, my allergies are bad enough this season, I..." He paused and started again, "What was that stuff? I feel funny."

Sarah knew just how he was feeling, and the thought started off her own arousal. Yes, she knew the feeling clearly now and welcomed the tendrils of lust as they flowed out and began to find their way to the sensitive regions of her body.

"Like it?" she asked. "It's just a little aroma therapy that seems particularly suited to this place."

"Yeah, it's nice... But everything looks funny."

Sarah stepped closer to him. "You don't look funny to me."

Roger smiled, a little cross eyed and reached for her.

"Oh, no. Not yet. Not here," she said as she skipped away from him and started to jog down the path.

She hadn't counted on him being so quick. He grabbed her from behind and spun her around. "I do feel strange, and I would like to feel you." Roger had his arms wrapped around her and tried a tentative kiss.

"Wait a minute, Roger. I know a place that would be great for this."

"No, I've never felt like this and I want to explore." His hands matched his words by traveling down her back and clutching the globes of her bottom.

Sarah pushed back a bit and tried to turn. "Please wait a minute. I think..."

But she was unable to finish as he caught her mouth under his and kissed more firmly. One of his hands clutched at her arm and pulled her hand down to his front. His cock was ridged under her fingers, and he hunched against her.

"No, I..." There was no time. Roger pushed down his casual slacks freeing his cock in the early evening air. Then he pushed her down too until she was on her knees in front of him.

Holding his cock in one hand he used the other hand on the back of her head to guide her mouth towards his cock. "Come on, you want this. I know you do. Just suck it a little for me."

The big cock was touching her lips. Sarah wanted to wait until they were in Puck's clearing, but Roger was too strong and too far along to be denied. Carefully she extended her tongue and gently swabbed the end of his cock. It jerked in response, and Roger thrust his hips forward. Suddenly his cock was in her mouth.

Briefly she was aware that this was a first, but there was little time to enjoy it. Roger was thrusting back and forth firmly and quickly and uttering little moans of encouragement. She did her best to keep her teeth out of the way after one startled gasp from Roger told her of his pain.

Suddenly he jerked his cock back out of her mouth and seized it with his hand. After three more strokes Roger stiffened and his cock began to spurt large wads of white viscous fluid. Sarah realized that he was having an orgasm, and it must be his seminal fluid. Fortunately he had turned away slightly and the gobs of come fell to the path.

"Oh, baby. That was great! I've never felt like that before." Roger folded his now shrinking prick back under his pants and straightened his shirt. "Hoo-eee! Danny told me once that he'd made it with a girl, and I should try it some time. I'll have to call him this evening and tell him."

Sarah, still on her knees, watched him turn back down the path back toward the lodge. He turned once before he was out of sight and called back, "Thanks again!" and waved.

She was appalled. Gay? Roger was gay? The love of her life was gay? Dazed she rose to her feet and continued to walk on along the path. She really wasn't thinking about anything as she walked aimlessly, but eventually realized she had arrived at Puck's clearing.

"Puck?" There was no answer and she sat down at the wooden picnic table. "Where are you, Puck? I need you. It..., it's all wrong. You aren't back in your flower yet are you?" She realized she was going to cry and pulled herself up short. Feeling sorry for herself, that's what she was doing. This whole thing was crazy anyway. Fairies? Love of her life? She put her head in her hands and stared off towards the setting sun.

There was a rustle in the long grass behind her at the edge of the clearing and she started. "Puck is that you?" she whispered.

"Hello? Sarah? Is that you there at the table?"

"Greg? What are you doing here?"

"I was out walking and saw you sitting there. Oh, I'm sorry. Are you meeting someone? I'll just walk on."

She waved a hand dismissively. "No. No, I'm not meeting someone. I was just, just watching the sunset, I guess. And thinking."

"I'm glad I ran into you. I wanted to apologize for that remark I made about Griesson after dinner. I guess I was just smarting off. Sometimes he just gets to me."

"No, don't apologize. You're talking about the crack about the contract? I thought it was funny, the best thing anybody said all night."

"Really? I thought the way you left maybe it had offended you. Since you're still kind of new around here, I thought maybe..."

"Look, I've been around her long enough to see pretty plainly what we are dealing with. If I was as quick as you, I would have said it first. You are a model of restraint. I would have used at least six swear words."

He smiled at her. Looking out towards the gaudy horizon where the sun had disappeared, he raised his arm and pointed. "There's Venus."

She looked at him blankly. He gestured with his arm again. "The planet. The planet Venus. Just over there near where the sun set."

There was a bright point of light near the horizon. "That dot of light is Venus?"

"Goddess of love. Aphrodite. Ishtar. Mother of Eros. One hot, hell-hole of a planet, but an orb of beauty in our evening sky."

"This is Greg, 'sump-storage wiring nodes,' from engineering I'm talking to?"

He smiled and dipped his head. "Sorry. Showing off. That's a classical history minor in college talking.

"Hey look." He pointed back to the sunset painted sky. "A thin crescent moon!"

Sarah tried to follow his pointing finger, but saw nothing. "Where? I don't see the moon."

"It doesn't look quite like usual. Tonight is just a little more than one day past new moon and the crescent is very thin and faint. Look down and to the right of Venus a little. Just above that tall tree that sticks up on the horizon."

Sarah slid over closer to him and looked along his arm trying to line up the landmarks he described. Finally she saw just the faintest fine finger nail clip of light. She had to look a second time, but she convinced herself she was really seeing it. "That's the moon? It's so delicate and lovely."

He dropped his arm and turned slightly towards her. "Lovely? Not by half, sitting next to you."

She looked at him for a long moment. "You are serious, aren't you?"

He blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry if I've offended you. The way some of these guys come on, you must get tired of them telling you things like that."

"No. Not at all." She hesitated. "I mean, I've never had anyone say something that nice to me before. I'm still trying to figure you out. In the meetings you seemed..."

"So much like an engineer?" He smiled. " 'A proper man, as one shall see in a summer's day; a most lovely, gentleman-like man.' "

"But really," he continued, " 'I am that merry wanderer of the night. I jest to Oberon, and make him smile.' "

Startled, she blinked and managed to gasp, "Oberon?"

"Sorry. That's not me. Just something of Shakespeare that seems to fit."

He was quiet for a while and Sarah looked back to the horizon and tried to find the moon again. For a while she thought it had disappeared, but then caught sight of it. All the while she was looking, she was becoming more aware of the warmth of Greg's body sitting next to her at the table.

"Greg, how did you find me way out here this evening?"

"It's not that far from the lodge. The trail winds around quite a bit. I was out exploring this afternoon and found this place. When I didn't see you around the lodge this evening, I thought maybe you might have come back this way."

Come back? "Oh," she said, and as she thought again, she said, "OH! No, you didn't... What time was this?"

"I'm sorry. I've embarrassed you."

She slid away from him on the table and stood up. "Oh, no. That wasn't... I mean..."

He stood behind her and took her shoulders lightly. "Please, Sarah. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to tell you that. This afternoon was an accident. I didn't want to intrude on your private time. I was embarrassed for you and wasn't going to say anything. I didn't stay.

He sighed, and his hands dropped away. "Yet, you were so lovely. So very lovely."

Greg sat back down at the table. "So here I sit, 'Before milk-white, now purple with love's wounds.' " He paused and looked to the sunset. "It's getting late. I'll show you the short way back through the woods if you like."

Several contradictory thoughts chased each other around in her mind, but mostly she was aware of the growing attraction she felt for this man. She sat back down at the table next to him and took his hand. "Please, not just yet. This has been a really unusual day, but I'm not ready for it to be over."