Midsummer-Night's Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and brought her hand to his mouth and gave the back of it a soft kiss. "Me too. Thank you for staying ."

She leaned against him a little, and he let go of her hand and brought his arm up around her back. They stared quietly at the darkening sky for a time as a few stars began to show in the blue sky. Finally she asked, "Do you know any of those stars?"

Just a couple. That one over there is Spica in the constellation Virgo."

He gestured with his free arm and after he pointed to the sky he touched her cheek and turned her face to his. "Sarah, you are so beautiful. Could I kiss you?"

For a moment she thought of Roger's so urgent crisis and almost laughed, but smiled instead as she leaned forward. Their lips met and for just a moment Sarah thought she heard faint but high pitched laughter.

She was aware now only of Greg's warm lips on hers and she leaned against him a little more as she felt his arms encircle her back. Warm and happy as the kiss ended, she looked at him and smiled.

For a long moment they stared at each other in an almost surprised silence.

"Goddess of Love, indeed," Greg said and leaned forward and kissed the end of her nose lightly.

She laughed in reply and captured his mouth with hers.

The kiss lingered and as they broke away once more, he nuzzled her neck before leaning back. "And not by the light of that 'inconstant Moon,' but by the glow of the very goddess herself." With the fingers of one hand he pushed her hair back on one side of her head then caressed the very edge of her exposed ear.

She felt herself tremble at the sparkling sensations created by that gentle touch. He said nothing but leaned forward and traced the edges of her ear lightly with his tongue. Now she groaned. "Oh, that's delicious."

"How would you know? I'm the one whose doing the tasting."

His eyes sparked with a tiny point of Venus-light, and she leaned forward. "Then I'd better check too." At first she kissed his mouth then eased the kiss slightly to explore his lips with the tip of her tongue. When he sighed, she leaned to one side and flicked the lobe of his ear with her tongue and captured it with her lips.

"Yes, definitely delicious."

For long minutes neither said a word as they sat there exploring each with lips and tongue. Sarah's breath was coming faster, and she began to be aware of that delicious tightness in her nipples again. "Oh Greg, this is so wonderful. You are making me feel so excited. Where did you...? I mean, I never would have thought... Damn, this isn't coming out right."

He smiled in reply, "If you are asking if I come here often, the answer is no. Just being with you here this evening is inspiring. I guess you never know what you can do until you try."

"Well, try some more." and she leaned forward eagerly.

Instead of immediately kissing her, he turned slightly and pulled her to lay back across him nestled in the crook of his left arm. Then he began another exploration of her face with his lips and the tips of his fingers.

During a long, slow, soft kiss Sarah felt the tips of his fingers caressing her neck and down along the collar line of her blouse. The skin of her chest was sensitive and she felt a twinge in her nipples. His hand retreated when she bumped it with her hand, but she undid several buttons to encourage further exploration.

He smiled and went back to kissing her face for several long minutes before he resumed tracing light patterns across the skin of her chest. She returned his kiss with fervor and used her tongue to explore his lips and mouth. For long moments their tongues explored and twined.

Slowly she became aware that his hand was lightly caressing her breast through the material of her bra. The material was light and satiny, but it didn't allow her to feel his fingers directly. Instead she could feel the light pressure of his fingers especially when they grazed her nipples forcing them down slightly against the erectile tightness of her excitement. Over and around his hands moved in a maddeningly light caress that didn't satisfy the tingling urge in her nipples.

With one hand she had been toying with Greg's ear as he kissed her. Now she took that hand and tried to push the strap of her bra off her shoulder. Greg's hand followed right behind and rubbed the now bare skin of her shoulders and down the rising swell of her breast. "Yes, yes. Now!" she thought as his hand traveled lower, but he stopped just short of her nipples and started once again at her shoulders. He pushed a little more of the bunched fabric back and there was even more skin exposed. Once again he explored with a light touch. Again he stopped short of the turgid nipple.

Sarah was almost panting with impatience as Greg once again rubbed her shoulder and upper arm pushing a little more skin into view. This time she felt the edge of her bra pluck at the tip of her breast as her nipple was bared to the night air. Supporting her with his hands now, Greg lowered his face and delicately kissed her breast with soft pecks working his way to the nipple. Her cry was almost a sob of relief as he finally touched the tingling tip.

With a swirl of his tongue, he rolled her nipple in a delicious circle, and she pushed a little forward to urge him on. Instead he stopped and raised his head. "Look," he said surprised, "What's going on?"

Sarah looked up too, then sat upright. She was surprised to see little glowing pinpricks of light in and amongst all the trees of the clearing. Then she knew. This was Puck's clearing, and the lights were Puck's. Just what it was, she didn't know. "It must be fire flies," she offered. "Aren't they pretty?"

Once again he was nuzzling her neck. Sarah began to realize something else was unusual. With the setting sun, even in summer the Michigan evenings quickly became cool enough for a jacket. Except that this evening the clearing not only danced with light, but was as warm as a summer's day.

"Is it me, or has it gotten warmer since the sun went down?"

Greg smiled, "Oh, you are definitely getting me warmer." But then he paused. "Even allowing for that, it does seem warm this evening."

"Good. I'd hate to get all goose bumps." Sarah undid the rest of the buttons on her blouse and reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra.

"Oh, allow me."

"Such a gentleman."

"Hardly the way I'm feeling."

"I like the way you are feeling me." She shrugged out of blouse and bra and began to recapture some of the feeling of that afternoon. Once again the feeling of freedom filled her. She sighed and lay back against Greg. He put his arms around her and cupped her breasts.

"Ah, just the way that feels good." She stopped as the index fingers of his hands started little rolling motions on her nipples. "Oh, yes. Right there. That's a special place that feels so good."

There were more of the tiny lights in the trees and brighter as she turned her face to the side for a kiss. His hands began to stroke her breasts, rubbing the sensitive skin and lingering to tweak and tug at her nipples. For long minutes she sat just reveling in the joy of what was happening.

Finally she pulled away. "This isn't fair. I'm having all the fun here.

"Not at all. You don't know how wonderful it is to rub your beautiful breasts and feel you respond under my hands."

"Even so, you have too many clothes on. Come on and join me. Don't you feel the urge to be completely naked under the stars?"

A question like that needed no answer, and Greg stood up. In a moment he was naked in the warm night air. "Now you," he said with an embarrassed little smile.

Sarah stepped close to him and pulled away his hand which still held his clothes in front of his waist. "Now, now. Everything." Then she stepped back and pushed off the rest of her clothes too. She twirled round lifting her arms to the sky with the twinkling fairy lights weaving constellations around her.

For a moment they stood looking at each other while the warm pin points of light danced among the trees. As on a signal, they held their arms out to each other and embraced. This time Sarah thrilled to the sensation of his warm chest against her breasts, and she wriggled slightly to feel the growing tension in her nipples.

"Sarah, you are so lovely. Truly a goddess. A wood nymph."

Once more their lips met and the kiss lingered. Before she was ready, her legs tired and she was forced to break away. "Here, sit on the bench. I want to kiss you some more."

Greg sat on seat of the picnic table facing outward, and she took his head in her hands. Now his mouth was at a level near her breasts and she guided him first to one stiff bud and then the other. She groaned softly as his tongue twirled the peak of her nipples, his lips applied gentle suction, then his tongue flickered back and forth in a rapid motion that made her tits vibrate in response.

"Greg, you're fantastic, but I want to kiss you." She straddled him then edging forward until she was seated on his lap facing him. Leaning forward, Sarah was able to kiss his mouth while they both relaxed. She kissed at his mouth, his mouth, his ears. Every inch of his face was desirable. "Oh, Greg, this is so wonderful being here like this with you."

He kissed her back just as avidly. "What a magic night. Your kisses are fire!"

They shifted position slightly and Sarah was aware of a pressure between her legs. Greg's cock, she realized. She pressed forward against it, and her cunt responded. While she had concentrated on kissing Greg, she hadn't realized the growing potent fire in her loins. She was slick against him, moistness flowing out of her, as she rubbed forward pressing her need against him. He groaned in response as she rubbed herself to even greater excitement against the stiffness of his cock.

He shifted again raising her slightly with his legs. Suddenly Sarah felt a new pressure, lower this time. Responding, she pressed down and felt a strange sensation of sliding inside her and a growing fullness. "Oh," she said. Then sighed even more deeply as the feeling grew, and she became aware of what was happening. A great peacefulness settled over her has she slid even further down and rested against him, completely impaled on his hard cock. The feeling was so natural that she relaxed and settled back to kissing him lightly on his mouth again.

For the longest time they just sat and kissed, joined most deeply, but enjoying the superficial for the moment. Sarah looked upwards and was amazed to see the golden twinkling lights had doubled and redoubled. She and Greg were now in the center of a whirling storm of lights. Greg too looked up and they both marveled at the sight.

As Sarah turned her head slightly, her body shifted, and she groaned with the sensation that came shooting up from their join. Her cunt pulsed with excitement and power, and she tensed her muscles around Greg's cock. "I just love to feel your cock up inside me," she groaned through clenched teeth.

He responded by pushing slightly upwards. "And you make my cock feel so good!" he responded and suddenly they were both pushing their joined bodies up and down with mounting excitement.

The slick sliding motions within her sex sent waves of pleasure radiating outwards. Lights pulsed and whirled around them now responding in time with their frantic movements. As their pleasured excitement mounted, lights swirled and broke in waves around them. Sensations, unendurably intense, were endured and drove them both onward to new heights of ecstasy.

As before, the sudden explosion of orgasm caught her unaware. She yelled in triumph of attainment as she pushed and pushed herself onto his cock. She felt his hands clench at her sides, and suddenly Greg was straining with the force of his own release. They yelled and moaned together and finally ended with their arms entwined about each other, bodies pressed together as tightly as possible. The moment lingered

"Oh, that was..." they both started at once then laughed.

Sarah straightened slightly, and her eyes strayed to the clearing around them. She gasped and they both watched as a swirling column of tiny pin pricks of light grew tighter and higher over their heads. Finally it climbed into the sky.

"Goodbye," she finally breathed. "Goodbye, and good luck."

"What was that?"

"I was just saying good bye to..., to, our fairy lights. They're leaving."

"A flight of fairy light. I like that. It's almost like something Shakespeare would have described. Fairy lights? Sure!"

She laughed and snuggled against his body. "You made me feel so good."

"Made you? Madam, you did most of the work." He captured her with a kiss that lingered. "But if you'd like to stay a bit longer, I would like to thank you."

She nuzzled back. "I don't have anywhere else to go."

With his encouragement she stood up and they moved away from the table and sat down on the grass. "A most remarkable evening," he said and laughed. "Compared to you it's nothing, but have you noticed it's still warm and cozy?" He moved beside her and they both lay back on the grass.

"Everything is just perfect. Just the way it was supposed to be. Thank you, Greg."

"Thank me? Thank you!"

His lips began exploring at her neck again. After stopping for a gentle kiss on her lips, he continued down across her chest. At first he didn't touch her sensitive tips and that was fine with Sarah. As tight and hard as they had been, they were now relaxing and she didn't think she could bear the strong sensation again. Soon, however, she felt the tightness of desire return to her nipples and she used her hands to guide his lips first to one tense little spindle then the other.

He surprised her by leaving her nipples and working his way down across her stomach. Suddenly she felt his tongue swirling inside her navel. There was a burst of sensation and she half sat up. "Whoops! That tickles."

"Tickles? Or excites?" he asked as his lips hovered over the sensitive little pocket in her belly. His tongue licked at the very edges, then he drew it slowly, slowly down across the center of her navel.

"Oh, ah..." she almost told him to stop several times, but each time she'd start to say, "Stop," there would be a pulse of pleasure and she'd find herself waiting, trembling on the brink of saying it and not saying it. Finally, gasping for breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding , she pushed his head away. "Greg, you're driving me crazy."

"Crazy? Not completely. Not yet." He lowered his head once more and this time he left her navel and went even lower.

She felt him kissing her thighs and the mound of her sex. Just a few minutes ago she wouldn't have believed she could ever have been aroused again, but she was definitely feeling a now familiar rush of desire. The sensations continued to build between her legs. He was slower now, gently nibbling and licking his way towards her glowing center. The first brushes of his tongue on her clitoris were almost too gentle to feel, but her tension grew rapidly Soon she was bucking upwards to meet every stroke of his probing tongue.

Suddenly he stopped and she could feel him shifting. With a little moan she lifted her hips upwards disappointed at the loss of sensation. "Oh, Greg. Don't stop..." she started only to gasp in pleasure when she once again felt his warm cock slide between the lips of her cunt.

"There, that's what you were wanting, isn't it?"

"Oh, yes, darling. That's just what I need now. And right there..."

Her voice trailed off as his cock filled her and her arousal overwhelmed her. They moved rapidly now with increasing urgency. Once more the sweeping wave of orgasm caught them both powerfully as they dashed themselves together.

Sarah wasn't sure how long she lay there staring at nothing. Finally she felt Greg move.

He kissed her tenderly and said, "You are one fabulous lady. I can't believe this has happened."

She kissed him back and sighed. "Unbelievable is right. I never thought anything could be so right."

"The night isn't over yet. Why don't we go back to the lodge for a little bit. It's starting to cool off out here, and I would like to spend more time with you."

She looked at him and asked, "Again?"

He studied her face and kissed her, "Of course, madam. I want you. I can't imagine not wanting you over and over again. But, actually I thought some quiet conversation over a bite of dessert might be in order. We've been out here exercising . What if we go catch our breath first?"

Nodding, she hugged him to her, then felt the emptying sensation as he slid himself out of her. Sarah sighed in the glow of bliss surrounding her. As he stood, he reached down a hand for her to help her to her feet.

"You're right. I didn't realize how whipped I feel. And you did most of the work this time." she said.

"Nonsense. You were pushing every bit as hard. I just had more room to move."

She giggled at this intimate by-play. Once again she marveled at the events of the day. But, it was getting colder. She looked around for her clothes.

"Are these yours?" Greg was holding up her bra and panties.

"No, I think they're yours. Why don't you put them on."

Greg eyed them speculatively and Sarah felt herself blushing. Good thing it was dark. "On second thought, just give them here."

"There for a moment I thought maybe we were about to explore a whole new side of my personality." He chuckled and stepped towards her and offered her the garments.

She took them and leaned into his arm, and they were wrapped in a kiss for long moments again.

Finally he broke the kiss and said, "Hey, we'd better cut this short and get dressed before we freeze."

They dressed quickly. Noticeably colder now, the night didn't seem quite so welcoming or magical. Sarah hated to see the moment pass. Yet, she knew it meant that Puck must be freed from the spell. Her brief encounter with the strange little man seemed almost like a dream. Then she looked up and saw Greg watching her. It was so dark she could scarcely see anything else, but some how she could sense his presence quite clearly. No, there was still some magic left.

The shuffle board game had broken up by the time they arrived back at the lodge. It really wasn't far, and in the darkness, they could see the lights from the outdoor areas around the lodge which helped guide them back. Greg took her hand, and they walked together fingers twining and untwining as if they still couldn't help exploring each other.

Most of the men who had been playing shuffleboard were still standing around in little groups talking and drinking. As they grew closer, Sarah could her the murmur of conversation gradually resolve itself to be some understandable.

"... damnedest thing I ever saw. I wonder were they got them."

"... couldn't have been. They were from a mule."

"Mule deer, you mean. Had to be. I took one last time I was out west hunting..."

"...drinking as much as usual, and Roger was acting strange too..."

By unspoken mutual consent, they dropped hands as they came out of the woods. Sarah hung back a little as Greg approached one of the groups to find out what was going on.

Mike Mason from accounting turned as Greg approached.

"Hey, Greg! You and Sarah missed all the excitement."

"Boy I'll say." Greg shot a silly little grin at Sarah. "So what's going on?"

Mike chuckled. "I don't know what those two were drinking or where they got them, but we turned around in the middle of a game, and Roger and old C.B. both had these great big ole' ears sticking up on either side of their heads. Thought I'd split."

"Ears?" Greg put his hands up and cupped his own ears. "You mean, like ears?"

"Yeah, except these were great big ones sticking up like on a donkey or something."

"Why? Or, what were they..."

"Who knows what the hell they were doing. I guess the funniest part was they both acted like they didn't have any idea what was going on. They both played dumb with straight faces... Remind me never to play poker with either one of them guys. Bluff me right out of my shorts."