Midsummer Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

We began moving away from the fire. The pull was now inexorable and no game was going to keep us away from our lover's touch. Nella broke the kiss and lay down on her back, opening her legs. I slipped inside her as soon as I dropped down hearing her scream of pleasure splitting the night. When I heard similar moans from the others, I realized we were all very, very close. Looking around quickly, I could see them all fucking openly on the grass around the fire.

All in red, orange and white moonlight, we were all clearly lit with nothing veiled or hidden. I could see everybody was also able to look around and were doing just that. Eleanor, Marcus, Kate and Hope were positioned just right, and our eyes darted from each other to our own lovers. It was completely dreamlike. Time lost meaning as my entire being was torn between the sheer pleasure of Nella's pussy and the unbelievable lust that was shared between us all. The night so quickly turned from something profoundly erotic, to a dancing thrill beyond our fantasies, then a shared moment of open lust flashing all over the space around the fire.

Across the fire, I saw Rinette standing up and getting close to Lincoln, then climbing up on him, to finally wrap herself around him as he positioned her above his cock. From my angle I could see his cock, see it moving around and pushing up until it suddenly vanished into her. They both began moaning, and the sight of those two sculpted bodies making love near the fire, standing amongst friends was mesmerizing. His big arms carried her light weight easily, and they soon found a rhythm we could hear as taut flesh slapped against taut flesh.

Then my eyes were naturally drawn to Hope, who was riding Connor, facing me. Her long curly red hair, pure fire in the light of the bonfire, was covering half her face and the top of her breasts. With her face veiled like this, fucking her man for all she was worth, she looked like a nymph or a banshee from old Irish myths. But she was very real, very close to me. And staring, of course, straight into my eyes. This woman really wanted me, despite the fact I was fucking my wife, despite the fact she was riding her own husband right in front of me...

Her breasts were just magnificent in this light, in any light whatsoever. Maybe only slightly smaller than Nella's, yet they seemed completely different. Nella's were fuller, rounder over her wider body compared to Hope's explosion of flesh over a smaller frame. While Nella's seemed to be growing organically, fluidly melting into her generous silhouette, Hope's breasts looked like they were overflowing mounds of flesh too big for her. For a long while I was sure that she had implants, and it took a while even for Nella to confirm that she in fact had not. They were just marvelous.

I was mesmerized by the show until I felt Nella's legs reach up, wrap around my waist and begin to turn me over. As I kept on rolling Nella followed me, moved her legs around and re-impaled herself on my cock. Looking up at her, with her arms in the air above her, holding her hair as she rode me, my breath was taken away. Who was I to deserve such breasts, and to be given the opportunity to see and feel another pair just as wonderful?

As Nella rode me, I could see she was looking at Hope. Twisting my head, I saw the redhead was looking right back. It was clearly not rivalry or jealousy. Instead, at any second I expected one of them to get up and start kissing the other. It didn't happen, at least not this night. Nella maintained her intensity, and I was pretty sure the eyes of most of the others were locked on either one of them.

Yet just nearby, Kate was bent over in front of Marcus, her legs straight and close together. Very flexible, she was bending forward at her waist but her entire body seemed to be folded in two. Her head very close to her legs, she was nonetheless being pounded by Marcus. He was standing right behind her, knees slightly bent, feet spread wide. Nothing fancy, just raw sex. It was mind-boggling, to see and hear all that, the uninhibited sex we had not even decided to consciously share tonight.

Suddenly all our heads turned to Eleanor's loud cry: "Oh, you dirty man..." She was on all fours, Timothy kneeling behind her, and while I couldn't see it, he was obviously holding his cock against her. When we saw him spit on it, we all understood he was going to fuck her ass. Eleanor would have been wet enough for anything else. "Here? You're crazy enough to do this here?" Eleanor asked breathlessly, before laughing, an edge of delirium creeping up in her voice. She was bending forward even more until her head rested on the grass. I felt Nella slowing down above me, as captivated by the sight as I was.

Eleanor, the shy and delicate creature, was unquestionably used to this and she even seemed to enjoy it. Judging by her words, and the crazy smile on her face, this was not something she did just to please her husband. Her moans, which were getting louder and clearer as we saw Marcus releasing his cock and pushing in slowly, were evidently moans of pleasure. She then began to get up, pushing herself upwards before pulling her torso up until she was kneeling. Her pale skin glowed in the firelight, her beautiful breasts in bright display. As her arms reached up and back to grab Marcus' head, his own hands were moving to her hips. While he was thrusting slower than he had before, he was still pumping in and out of Eleanor's ass with an intensity that astounded me.

Sliding her hands across my chest, Nella recaptured my attention and from that point on we were focused on each other. Not that it would last all that long. Even if the weekend hadn't been a sustained sexually-charged assault on our minds, or if we hadn't role-played that sex game earlier, this near-orgy Midsummer fire would have been more than enough to bring our climaxes very, very close. Taking our cue from Kate and Marcus, we didn't try to out-do each other in fancier and fancier positions. Nella simple rode me, not too fast, as we stole a few last looks around us.

My hands roamed from her thighs to her hips, from there to her belly and waist, up her torso to lose themselves all over her breasts, then reaching up again to her neck and face and hair. As she bent down and buried her face in my neck, I reached down to her ass and even teased her asshole for the very first time. Despite our years of sexual play, we'd never tried this. I felt her smile against my neck and cheek, then her growling, "Think we could try this later, dear lover?" In response I squeezed my hand harder.

I think that was enough for Nella; her breathing and rhythm changed, and very soon she was in the throes of a very powerful and very loud orgasm. It hadn't been a race, nor a synchronized thing, but within moments Nella's cries catalyzed the entire group. If we had heard everybody else in the previous years, actually seeing them climax all around the fire was a uniquely powerful aphrodisiac. Not that we needed to be aroused any further, but that thrill managed to bring us over that awkward "after-the-climaxes" phase.

It could have been very awkward indeed, once the hormones were gone, to look at each other around this strange Midsummer fire. It was not, and Eleanor's laugh played a large role. While we were all regaining our breaths and our minds, she began laughing slowly, softly and, somehow, intimately. Her laughter somehow kept us all together in this very public yet intensely private moment. For long moments, we just looked at each other with lazy smiles, like so many cats with cream on their whiskers. The night and fire were warm enough that our sweaty bodies were comfortable, so we lingered there a long time. We began talking, just a few words and laughter shared in the easy silence. I think we all feared that the morning would be more difficult, and that the awkwardness would be back. None of us wanted to move from this place. Yet we did, each to our beds. Little did we know that the last day of our weekend would prove even stranger.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers
12