Midwest College Groupsex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy and Josh tag teamed her for the rest of the night until about 2am. They fucked her hard in missionary and doggy style positions, one right after the other. Pounding their cocks into her pussy for over another hour straight. This time each of them managed to fornicate in her mouth simultaneously. She greedily swallowed the bulk of the semen while the rest of it seeped out from her lips and dribbled down her chin to her bare titties below.

She sucked each of them until they were completely dry. Josh and Andy groaned happily as she slurped up the final remnants of their spunk. All three of them were exhausted, Maria collapsed in a sigh of relief and satisfaction. She giggled a little as the wet cum dribbled down her body. Josh and Andy struggled and stumbled around to gather their clothes and what was left of their alcohol.

"Thanks for the good time Maria." Said Josh as he pulled his pants up. "I was surprised, but you're one hell of a good fuck!"

"Yeah that was incredible you little slut." Sighed Andy after taking a swig of rum from the bottle. "I think I'm in love with your tits now."

"You boys were just what I needed tonight." Whispered Maria. "Much better than my last boyfriend ever was!"

"We should take some pictures of you covered in our cum, you could put them up on facebook." Said Josh as he laughed out loud at his own joke. "We can get a close up of our dicks in your face."

"Mmmm, I don't think so Josh. I'm done for the night, I can barely keep my eyes open." Moaned Maria laying her head down on her pillow. "Maybe next time."

"So are we cool Maria? We come back and see you again right?" Asked Josh as he pulled his head through his T-shirt. "I'd really like to."

"Oh my god yes! You guys definitely need to drop by more often! I'm going to need this treatment at least once a week." Giggled Maria. "Seriously, as long as you keep all this a secret and bring me alcohol consider me yours."

"That's all I needed to hear." Said Josh as he opened the door. "See you tomorrow in class Maria."

"Yeah, I'll see your sweet ass around." Said Andy as he closed the door behind him.

Maria sighed with relief and quickly passed out on her sweat and semen dampened bed sheets.