College Hockey House Gangbang

Story Info
Blonde college girl gangbanged by hockey team.
6.1k words
4.53
76.1k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers

It all started on an innocent Thursday night my sophomore year. Being only 20 we couldn't go to the bars so the girls and I went looking for a house party. Sarah was dating a senior on the hockey team and said we could go over to the team house if we wanted to drink for free and hang out with the guys. Since I had been wearing out the batteries on my favorite vibrator lately I was down for both.

Impressing older college guys meant it was time for some short skirts and high heels. I've never had the perfect body but I think I can slut it up with the best of them. I decided on my shortest black skirt, a tight white top and a red bra to brighten things up. I found the smallest little pink panties that I own but I was already sure those were coming home in my purse that night. Red lipstick for accent and the tallest black heels that I could walk in finished off the look. Blonde hair all done up and my B cup boobs pushed up as high as I could get them in that tight little top. With a skirt that barely covered my ass and my black strap heels my legs looked long and sexy. I was ready to conquer the hockey house.

Sarah, Ashley, Emma and myself headed out looking like our shift was about to start at the hottest strip club in town. Sarah wore her little black dress and thigh high boots. She had a boyfriend but I think she enjoyed other guys checking her out. Ashley was in a super tight pink dress and hooker style heels. Emma had on a red dress that was a little looser but it looked like if the wind blew it right she would be topless. She paired it with super cute wedges. I knew we would drive the guys wild at the hockey house. Already the guys we passed on the way to the house could not keep their eyes off us. Honestly the thought of all those guys checking us out was already getting me a little excited as well.

We walked into the party and I felt like we were the meat to feed the hungry tigers. Most of the hockey team was there with some friends and we were the only four girls at the party. I could feel the eyes of the guys on me and I knew I wanted to be the main focus. Sarah quickly disappeared with her boyfriend so that left just the three of us in competition. Ashley and Emma both looked amazing in their little dresses and heels. If Ashley's boobs were any bigger they would have fallen right out of the top of it. Emma had an ass that was made for Instagram but if there was anything I knew about guys it was that they will always go for the easy prey.

As the drinks and music got going those eyes I felt on me at the start slowly started turning into hands on me. A gentle hand on my back as I walked by or the accidental brush up against my ass. My skirt had an exposed zipper up the back of it and I thought they were trying to unzip it. Or maybe I was just hoping they were. The night was getting later and I knew the older guys would head off to the bars if things didn't get good at the house. Ashley and Emma were too interested in Snapchat to really entertain the guys. I knew it was my time to get after it. I saw one of the captains on the team sitting in a large chair watching the boys play beer pong. His name was Adam, I had never talked to him before but I knew he was single and he was damn hot. Our only interaction had been earlier when he gave the girls all shots of tequila. I knew he was trying to talk to Ashley earlier and trying to compete with her boobs would be a monumental task and I would really have to be bold.

"Fuck it" I told myself as I walked over toward that chair. I did my best runway strut as I walked right up to him and sat down partly on the edge of the chair and mostly on his lap. I prayed he wouldn't push me off of him. Almost instantly he planted his hand firmly on my ass. I knew I was in. His other hand landed on my thigh and pulled me down on to him completely. I could barely breathe from the excitement. He felt so powerful the way he could toss me around. I knew I needed it and I wanted him more than anything.

The beer pong game ended and one of the other guys came over to us. Adam introduced me to him and told him that I was the entertainment for the night. Little did I know what he had in mind for me. The three of us went to the kitchen and Adam poured out some shots for us. I was already a little drunk and more than a little turned on but I needed to impress these guys. The other guy was Matt, he was a senior on the team as well. Matt had a girlfriend but Adam said she was cool with everything. I didn't know what that really meant until Matt put his hands on my hips and pulled me back into him causing my skirt to slide up my hips and I could tell by the smile on Adam's face that he could see my little pink panties.

Adam said he thinks it's time we took this party private and I felt Matt's hands squeeze my ass from behind. Adam took my hand and led me up the stairs while Matt never let go of my ass. I was a little nervous but the feeling of two strong men controlling me was exhilarating. We went up to one of the bedrooms and Adam sat down on one bed and Matt the other. I started to sit down next to Adam but he pointed to the floor in front of Matt. He leaned back on the bed and I kneeled down on the floor in front of him. I looked back at Adam who just nodded at me as if to say go ahead.

I had never done anything like this. What had I gotten myself into? I was unsure of the situation but I never felt scared. It seemed as if they have done this before. Again I told myself, "Fuck it, I wanted to have some fun." I pushed up Matt's shirt and unbuttoned his pants. Before me stood a massive cock like I have never seen before. I must have paused for too long because Adam pushed my skirt up from behind and gave my ass a solid spank. It was finally my turn to be the center of attention. I knew I had to give the best blow job of my life while Adam stared at my ass in that tiny thong from behind. I crossed those sexy heels beneath my ass and dropped my head down on that cock like a pornstar.

I had never done anything like this in my life. Sure people have seen me hook up before and I'm pretty sure people have even watched me have sex. I think my ex-boyfriend's roommates used to watch us all the time but that's a story for another day.

I needed to focus on that giant cock and putting on a good performance. I took it down as far as I could and then I felt a gentle push on the back of my head. I gagged a little and I think he liked it. I could feel him tense up when it went down my throat. I was so focused on taking that cock down that after a few minutes I almost forgot someone else was in the room. That was until I felt another solid spank on my ass. Adam was ready for his turn and I felt his strong hands grab my body. He pulled me up and grabbed at my tits from behind. Adam stood me up and then bent me over on the bed next to Matt. I felt his hand slip under my pink panties and pull them down off my hips. He pushed my high heels apart and began to rub my wet pussy. I was so turned on already I didn't need any warm up. He stopped for a moment but before I could even look back he slid his hard cock right into me. Fuck me it felt huge. That was the end of Adam being gentle with me as he grabbed my hips and began to pound me like I've never been used before. I tried to get back to sucking Matt's hard cock that was standing right in my face but with the vicious pounding I was taking the best I could do was grab and stroke it. I'm not sure if I was even standing on my heels or Adam was just holding me and fucking me.

Suddenly he stopped and stood me up again. He turned me around to face him and that's when I first saw his massive hard cock. Matt stood up behind me and pulled my shirt up over my head and pushed me down onto my knees in front of Adam. I knew what I had to do from there. I began to work that big cock into my mouth while Matt knelt down behind me and began to run his hands down my body. My mind raced from what I was trying to do with Adam to what Matt was doing to me. Finally I felt the zipper on my skirt come undone and my skirt dropped to the ground. Matt pulled my panties back into place and began to rub my pussy from behind me. I must have lost focus because Adam put both his hands on my head and pushed that huge cock as far down my throat as I could take it. Tears began to roll from my eyes as I kept myself from gagging. I think it was at that moment, with four hands on my body and a cock down my throat that I realized I was just a blonde fucktoy to them. But I didn't care, this was the most intense thing I had ever done and I wasn't about to stop it.

After a few minutes they stopped and Adam helped me to my feet in the middle of the room. They both took a step back as if to admire their new toy. There I stood in my black strappy high heels, soaking wet pink panties and red Victoria Secret bra. I'm sure my makeup was running down from the relentless face fucking I had taken. Adam looked off to the hallway and this was the first time I had noticed that the bedroom door was wide open. I didn't see anyone but I could hear some of the other guys. Were they watching me? Were they recording me? Before I had time to figure that out Matt took me by the arm and laid me on my back on the bed. He ran his hands down my legs and put my heels on his shoulders. With a quick thrust he was inside of me. He didn't even bother to pull my panties down. I had thought Adam was rough but Matt pounded me like he was trying to break me in half. I didn't see anything but stars during it and that was the first time they made me cum. "Fuck me" was all I could manage to say as my body was shaking. Matt pulled back from me spread my legs apart and unleashed a spray of hot cum all over my stomach.

As he put my legs back on the ground I sat up and tried to catch my breath. This was the most thrilling thing I had ever done. Adam then appeared in the open doorway. I hadn't even noticed he had left the room. He asked if I enjoyed that and of course I said yes. Then came my defining moment of the evening. Adam said a few of the other guys want to give it a try, you up for it?

Now things were getting serious. Was Adam joking? I had just taken the most brutal fucking of my life, could I take any more? Did he really want me to? I sat up on the bed to get a better look at the room. I felt some hot cum run down my tits into my bra. I was already covered and I was looking at more. I decided to embrace my inner pornstar and was ready for anything. Adam pulled another guy into the doorway with him. He was a lot smaller than Adam and Matt were. He introduced him as Josh and said he was kinda new to the team and wanted him to feel at home. Matt threw me a t-shirt and told me to wipe off and get ready for the 3rd period, a hockey reference that I didn't get until the next day.

Adam gave Josh a shove into the room. Clearly he was nervous but I understood. Usually I would be the nervous one but after the events of the night so far I was feeling like a Boss Bitch. I stood up and pulled Josh into me. Suddenly it felt like all the power in the room had shifted to me. With the other two in the room still watching I needed to put on a show and make Josh feel completely comfortable. Moving towards him I squatted down, with my heels on I was at the perfect height. Reaching up I unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He wasn't fully hard yet but with other guys in the room I could understand. I looked up at him and smiled, with a moan I took his cock in my hungry mouth. After a few strokes he was hard and ready to go.

I held his cock up and took a long slow lick down the entire shaft before I took him deep into my mouth. I could feel him getting even harder and reaching deeper into my throat. He was loving it but seemed like he didn't want to show it. I could tell he had never had a dirty slut like me. I sucked him off for a few minutes until Adam walked back into the room. He came around behind me and slid his hands down my front and into my bra. His fingers running along my nipples made my body shiver. He asked Josh if he was ready to have some real fun as he pulled me back up to my feet. Adam led me over to his bed and I laid down on my back. "She's all yours," he said as he and Matt left the room.

Josh was not nearly as forceful as the other two had been. He gently climbed on top of me and even struggled a little to get inside of me. I spread my legs and pulled my panties to the side for him. He was not as big as the others but he still felt so good. After a few good pumps I could feel his body tense up as he came inside of me. I kinda felt bad for him but I was hungry for more. I wanted to feel controlled again. Josh kept trying but I could feel him losing the passion. Just when I needed it two guys walked back into the room. I thought it was Adam and Matt but to my surprise it was Matt and another guy from the team.

Josh got up from the bed and the three of them stood over me. There I was, covered and full of cum laid out on that bed like the team cumdump. It felt strange but the only thing I wanted was more. The new guy turned to Josh and asked, How is she? Josh was out of his element here. He said something like she is great and grabbed his pants while quickly leaving the room.

Matt told me the new guy was William and he also wanted to experience the best fuck that he has had in months. I sat up on the edge of the bed and Matt sat down next to me. He reached over and slid his hand into my wet panties. He pushed two fingers right into me as I pulled my legs together. He knew I was ready for more and I was going to take both of them at the same time.

I knew I was in for something extraordinary now. Matt had nearly fucked me in half earlier and Will was looking at me like fresh fuckmeat. He didn't even want to know me, he was just there to use my slutty body. Matt was still fingering me while I looked up at Will. I went from Boss Bitch back to Fucktoy real quick. I felt my whole body shake. Was I really about to cum from being finger fucked? Letting out a gentle moan, I could barely catch my breath. Matt could tell I was loving it and kept going faster and faster. His hand just pounding away at my cum filled pussy. His other hand came around me and squeezed my ass so hard I nearly jumped. Will put his one hand on the top of my head, with the other he reached down and grabbed me by the front of my bra. I was under their total control and I loved it. After a few moments of pleasure I couldn't take anymore, I tried to lay back but Will held me upright. He enjoyed watching me squirm. Matt was relentless with his hands while Will pinned my face against his pants. I could feel his hard cock against my cheek. There was no escape, I had to let myself go. The wave came over me and I swear I saw stars again. No guy had ever given me orgasms like this before. My body slumped and I slid down to the ground at Will's feet.

As I laid on the floor trying to gather myself I could see down the hall and into the next bedroom. There sat two guys looking back at me. I didn't know how long they had been watching or what they had seen. I know they must have heard me scream when Matt made me cum, there was no hiding that. Before I had anymore time to worry about it Will reached down and picked me up off the floor. He rolled me back onto the bed while Matt got me a bottle of water. I thought for a moment that maybe it was over but Will had not even gotten started with me yet.

He began running his hands over me and remarked how much cum was already on my body. I looked over at Matt and he gave me a wry smile. Will took away my water bottle and took my head in both his hands. I knew my break was over and it was back to being the team cumslut. He stood me up and walked me back to the center of the room. After the pounding I had taken I was a little wobbly walking in my heels. I reached down to start taking one off but Matt jumped up from a chair and stopped me. He told me I had to keep them on if I wanted to do this right. I wasn't really sure what that meant but he hadn't let me down yet. Will told me to kneel down right in the middle of the room. I wasn't sure why until I looked over and saw those two guys had moved closer to our room. Will wanted them to watch him use me.

Will pulled his shirt off and dropped his pants. He was clearly proud of what he had and I certainly could see why. I waited on my knees as he stood in front of me. In what felt like one smooth motion he took me by the back of my head and fed his cock deep into my mouth. He caused me to gag a little but he didn't let up and pushed my head down to his body. The other guys gasped as they were amazed by the spectacle they were witnessing. Will held me in tight and I felt his cock pulsing in my throat. His strong hands on my head kept me in my place. Finally I pulled back and gasped for air. Tears, makeup and spit were running down my face. I was a total mess and kneeling in the middle of the room surrounded by most of the team at this point.

Adam came back into the room and pulled Will aside to tell him something. I couldn't make out what he said but Will motioned for someone to come into the room. A younger player entered, he looked nervously at me and the other guys. He had his hand in his pants and I could see him rubbing furiously. Will said that his name was Shane and he wanted to give me something. Will and Adam stepped back and motioned for me to sit down. My heart pounding as I wondered what was going on. As I sat back and rested my ass down on my heels Shane pulled his cock out right in front of me. My hands had not even reached up for it yet when he blew his load all over my face and hair. There I sat stunned from the cumshot with the whole room screaming and cheering. Hot cum dripped from my face down to my tits and onto my thighs. I had fully become the team cumdumpster.

While Shane's hot cum was still running down my body Matt scooped me up and threw me on my back on his bed. He pulled my panties completely off and spread my legs. With my wet panties in his hand he grasped my neck and pushed my head back. It was time for another savage fucking from Matt but this time with an audience. He plunged back inside of me and with each violent thrust he took the breath out of me. Watching another guy cover me in cum really got him fired up. He was treating me like a cheap fucktoy and I was loving every second of it. With Matt's hand on my throat I couldn't see much more than the wall and ceiling but I felt another pair of hands move along my body. Someone was holding my left high heel in their hand and was stroking along my thigh. They slid up my body and pushed my bra up landing firmly on my tits. The bed moved as they climbed up next to me but I couldn't see who it was. They continued to explore my perky tits while Matt pounded me into the bed. Then I felt it, another hot spray of cum. This time all over my exposed tits. This was a massive load and I felt it pool on my chest.

Matt stopped fucking me and freed my throat from his grasp. He pulled my bra back over my tits and gave them a little squeeze. As I started to sit up he reached out with my panties in his hand and held my chin. Attempting to be sexy I tried to suck on his fingers instead ending up with a mouthful of my own panties. Matt wasn't letting go of those and that was the last time I remembered seeing them.

Will stepped up and grabbed me by my hips and moved me to the edge of the bed. Both he and Matt stood in front of me cocks out and ready to use my cum soaked body. Will leaned down and picked me up clean off the bed. He spun around and sat me down right on his lap facing Matt. My heels dangling in the air, I was just a fun sized toy to them. Will flipped my legs apart and slid me down onto his hard cock. A few good thrusts made my mind go blank. All I could see was Matt's cock in front of me and I knew I needed it in my mouth. Reaching out I grabbed it and pulled him into me. Once Will saw what I was doing he lowered me down. With my heels back on the ground I could squat to suck Matt's cock while Will pummeled me from behind. Their two cocks filled me up from both ends and it felt amazing. Lost in the pounding, suddenly I felt someone else approaching us. Hands ran along my back and my head, sliding into my bra and grabbing at my cum soaked tits. I'm not sure if it was Will, Matt or another guy watching. Suddenly my head was thrust down fully on Matt's cock. I felt him cumming down my throat. There was nothing I could do, Will was pounding me from the back and Matt was filling me with cum. My body shook as it took the punishment. Matt took a few steps back and relieved his cock from my throat. Will stood up from the bed and nearly lifted me off the ground with his cock still inside me. As I turned around he pushed me to the ground and unleashed a massive load of cum over my body.

Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers
12