All Comments on 'Midwife Generations'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good narrative - great sex

So many of the Lesbian erotica stories lack breast play - everyone it seems, wants to describe cunnilinguis, but this story has lots of beatiful, juicy tits that are seen, sucked, licked, with nipples, and massaged.

Thank you for the tension that many bi-sexual woman feel when faced with their first female love interest. It added a rich element to the story. However the birthing scene with the shower head, and Samantha's beautiful breasts popping out of her tube top in the confusion was pussy-wetting! Thank you!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Another Aria and another Will, or the same ones from String of Luck? I don't think it can be the same ones...weren't they the same age in that story? At least Nella and Aria were...

PS: I wasn't around when you first published String of Luck, so I couldn't comment then, but now I've gotta say it's an incredibly hot tale. I understand getting sick of a story after writing 90 pages without feedback other than votes, but part of me wishes you'd go back to it, assuming that "midsummer" wasn't exactly that, as I asked on chapter one of that story just a minute ago.

I'll quit bugging you now. Your work is great, and I hope you're well!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Oh, I forgot to ask: this isn't the same Scarlett from "Breaking Cliches" is it? Okay, now I'll really stop bugging you. /Facepalm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous