Midwife Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers

With her hand still on Annie's belly, Aria moved closer to Scarlett, placing her other arm on her shoulder. She wasn't really surprised when she felt Annie's hand on her own breasts, roving like an adolescent boy. The two midwives were looking at each other often, and soon Annie spoke the unspeakable: "You two are lovers, right?" When the two women replied "No!" instantly, Annie started at them and laughed softly. "Aria, all you want to do his touch Scarlett's breasts, and all your gorgeous apprentice really wants to do is to kiss you... Go ahead, I'm sure nobody will mind here!" And she laughed again.

Mark and Annie were looking at them, and although the situation was now very uncomfortable, it was also very sexually charged as well. Aria and Scarlett looked at each other, and as that look was turning into a stare, Annie started climaxing. Everybody smiled and laughed with her, and Scarlett took that opportunity to pull her bra outward and cover her breast again. Normally, a climax helps the birthing process along. Sadly for Annie, it didn't trigger the final stages. Minutes later her contractions were back to normal and the waiting game continued.

To nobody's real surprise, Annie asked if Mark could make love to her in their bedroom. "Sure!" was Aria's simple reply. A few minutes later the two midwives were left alone in the living room, the silence broken only by Mark and Annie's moans and grunts. Scarlett clearly didn't know what to do, so she got up from the floor and sat on the closest couch, looking at everything except Aria. Fifteen years older, Aria was surprised at the turn of events and a bit uncomfortable about Annie's last comments. Yet it was clear that she had to do something about Scarlett. The poor, gorgeous girl seemed lost, now that the fey mood had disappeared.

Aria followed her friend to the couch and took her in her arms. Instantly Scarlett started babbling about how Annie's words had been impolite and rude and vulgar... Aria stopped her with a "sush", noting that Scarlett hadn't actually said that those words had been wrong. She did her best to calm Scarlett down, and a few minutes later they were sitting in a very companionable silence, trying not to laugh about all the sounds they were hearing.

"Is that normal, Aria?"

"Not really. But I knew, going in, that Annie was a very special person, really in touch with her body and her sexuality. Giving birth is a very special moment for every body, and nobody knows exactly how we're going to react."

"When you gave birth to your own kids, was it anything like this?"

Scarlett had turned towards Aria while asking that question, and when Aria replied, she turned towards her as well. As she spoke, Aria was acutely aware of just how close their heads, and lips, actually were.

"Oh no, nothing like this. It was at the hospital." She took a deep breath, closing her eyes as if trying to remember. In fact, she was opening a door to Scarlett, but a few seconds later, it was clear that Scarlett was not going to kiss her. "It's because of those two births that I decided to become a midwife."

Suddenly, from the other room, the moans stopped, and both girls heard Annie calling for their help. When they opened the door, Annie was on her back, and it was clear that the baby was coming. With the help of Mark, who was still completely naked and completely erect, they helped Annie back into the little pool.

Two hours later, Aria was closing the door behind them, sighing, happy that the birth had ended well for everyone. It was now pretty late at night, and it had been decided earlier that Scarlett would be sleeping at Aria's place. Usually the girls talked all the way back to the house, going over what had happened, what could have been better, etc... Tonight though, the car was completely silent.

Once inside the house, the two women looked at each other. Aria suddenly laughed and took Scarlett in her arms. "Please relax my friend... You seem completely tensed up. Don't worry about what happened there."

"I know I shouldn't... but it's not everyday that someone unmasks my inner desire in front of the person those—" and then she stopped, realizing what she was actually going to say.

Aria laughed gently, squeezing Scarlett's arm. "Don't worry about it Scarlett." A slight pause, and then: "Do you really think I'd stop you if you ever tried to kiss me?" She then winked at her friend and walked to the kitchen. Such an innocent comment...

Then silence in the house was as deep as the one in the car, but it was clearly different. Oh so different. In the kitchen, both women enjoying Aria's homemade iced tea, they were still silent. Aria could see that Scarlett's skin was flush, her breathing was fast and shallow, and she couldn't keep her eyes from her own. When Scarlett placed her emptied glass on the countertop, Aria's heart skipped a beat: it was really going to happen.

Yet it didn't. Scarlett went to the bathroom and a few minutes later was lying on the couch, trying to sleep. Aria took a deep breath, surprised and feeling let down. She took a quick shower and went to bed herself, unable to invite Scarlett to join her after that aborted kitchen incident. Sleep took a long time to come, but eventually it did.

At first Aria thought it was her cat. She felt a warm presence against her neck, nuzzling her. Yet when her hand closed in on that cat, she realized that it was a head, and that instead of a nose against her neck, she had a pair of warm, wet lips kissing her. "I'm sorry Aria, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I just couldn't... help myself..." Scarlett was losing herself in excuses. But when she tried to pull away, Aria's firm hand kept her right against her. There was a very still moment of hesitation and then Scarlett understood. Instead of planting another kiss on the delicate skin of Aria's neck, she placed a knee on the bed and kissed her friend's lips.

Neither could tell, afterwards, how long that first kiss lasted. Scarlett only knew that when she finally moved from that kiss, her back hurt from being in the same position for so long. They kissed, licked, sucked each others' lips and tongues, moaned against each other, gently bit their lips, pulling them away only to let them rest back down and start again, ground their mouths against one another like hungry adolescent boys... The kisses grew from Aria's mouth to her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead, ears and back to her neck again. The sound of her moans was like wizard spells to Scarlett's ears. Soon their hearts were pumping blood harder and faster, their muscles relaxed and their body temperatures went up a few degrees.

In a bold move, Scarlett threw all the blankets away from Aria's body, exposing it to the dimmed moonlight. Immediately, Aria reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Seconds later her panties disappeared on the floor. When she reached out to undo Scarlett's bra, her hand only touched the generous, majestic and completely naked flesh of those wonderful breasts. The younger woman broke the kiss and only said: "Oh, I'm ready my love. Now turn around on the bed."

Guiding her with her hands but resuming the kiss, Scarlett waited until her new lover was turned at ninety degrees on her own bed, legs away. Once there, she opened her eyes and locked her sight on Aria's breasts, waiting there for her. As soon as she began kissing Aria's lower lip and chin, the woman began moaning, understanding exactly where this was going. "Oh Goddesses yes! Kiss my breasts Scarlett!" In a surprising move, Scarlett replied: "Wait for it my love, and enjoy a slow descent..."

Reversing the roles that Aria had barely dared fantasize in the past weeks, Scarlett, from that point on, took control of their first night. Aria knew what was going to happen: her new lover was going to kiss her breasts, allowing her to kiss hers in return, and then she was going to go lower and let them both enjoy each other's pussies at the same time. Yet that glorious ending seemed unendurably far: Scarlett was taking her time and all Aria wanted to do was to devour her whole! She wanted that purely smooth pussy in her mouth!

Scarlett's tongue was the first of many surprises that night. Aria expected to be bewildered by her friend's breasts and pussy, her hairless smooth skin, her delicate womanly touch... Never had she considered her tongue; a tongue's a tongue, had she believed. By the time Scarlett's lips closed in around her nipple for the first time, after having roamed over most of her right breast, Aria was in a trance. A lot smoother than a man's tongue, yet just as strong, just as present.

Her breasts and nipples had been in countless mouths over her long years of sexual activity, and she thought she'd felt everything possible. She'd had her breasts and nipples touched, kissed, caressed, licked, sucked, massaged, mauled, bitten, squeezed and pinched by all sorts of people; from the gentlest, shiest poet who thought her breasts altars to goddesses, to the raw, barely restrained biker who couldn't control any of his lesser impulses. Yet all these countless men she had allowed barely made up 1% of all those who would have liked to gain such privileged access. Never a woman, though.

Scarlett's kisses seemed to break all the rules: when they were as soft as a feather she felt her heart's pulse thrilling; when Scarlett sucked harder, it was something deep and silent that was roused. Soon, so soon, Scarlett slipped all the way down from her nipple to her ribcage below. Aria felt abandoned and at the same time suddenly realized, as they pulled away, that she had been kissing and sucking on Scarlett's breasts herself! It had been all on instinct: her first time touching another woman's breasts and she barely realized it. Aria nearly grabbed Scarlett's shoulder to pull her back up.

A buzz, deep between her legs, stopped her. Scarlett was still taking her time yet her slow descent, as she had called it, right now, seemed incredibly fast. Thirty seven years without feeling a woman's mouth on her pussy, and now it was going to happen in a matter of minutes, maybe seconds. The slow descent was anything but! Aria felt herself shivering, her legs twitching once or twice, and she never gave a thought to the fact that Scarlett's pussy was sneaking up on her. The warm and wet thing that barely had time to coalesce into Scarlett's lips, tongue or even a hint of teeth, kept going down on her belly.

Aria heard the loud cry, nearly a scream, seconds before realizing that it was her own. When Scarlett pulled her left leg upwards, Aria expected her friend to continue with her slow trail of tease, yet she didn't. Like most women, Aria hated when guys pounced on her pussy like tigers in heat: "take me gently, let me enjoy it, take your time..." She had lost count of how many times she had said this to her lovers over the years. Once more Scarlett broke the rules and did just that: she jumped from the middle of Aria's thigh straight to her pussy, using that bewitched tongue of hers to split her lips and dive deep into her pussy. Yet she did it all gently. It was impossible, yet she did it. Aria was certainly shocked, but her reflex to feel mistreated or manhandled never materialized. It was not a man's face between her legs this time. And somehow Scarlett was able to succeed where countless men had failed: she succeeded in transferring the raw power of lust without having to ramp it up. It was just there, pure and unrestrained, from a mouth to a pussy.

That was all it took to trigger Aria's orgasm. It had been growing for the last few minutes since Scarlett had awakened her: the sheer thrill of being with a woman, the delightful wet trail of shivers and pleasures that her mouth had left from her own mouth down to her breasts, belly, thigh and now pussy, and finally that explosion of lust in and around it. This first orgasm had been building since that first time she had seen Scarlett's breasts naked in the showers, months ago. Another level had been reached when they touched each others breasts on her sofa. Add to that her fantasies of Scarlett during her last night with Will... It was all exploding now, her lover's tongue a catalyst for all that had come before.

Aria's whole body arched after that, and she barely realized that her face nestled itself between Scarlett's legs, that her mouth opened as if by instinct, and that she did her absolute best to return the pleasure. As that first of many waves began to wane Aria woke up from the daze of pleasure. Her hands had already been holding on to Scarlett's buttocks as she sucked on her pussy, but now she really grabbed her friend. Pushing upwards and twisting around, Aria found herself above Scarlett and took control of that wonderful 69. Soon it was Scarlett's turn to climax and the entire house rang with her cries. First orgasm received, first orgasm given...

The rest of their first time together became, in Aria's memories, a long daze akin to a drug trip. She could remember some images, a few words, and most of the pleasure, but nothing really concrete, distinct. Later, Aria's would realize that that first orgasm had been her longest, ever. That is, until Scarlett helped her get an even longer one in the wee hours of the morning. By that time they had moved from her bed to the kitchen, living room, bathroom, shower, the patio outside, back to the bath and finally drowsing in her bed again. At least one of them, usually both, had had an orgasm in those places. That night changed Aria's life, opening her eyes to new possibilities. She would contact Will again, and other men. Sometimes with Scarlett, to let her discover the pleasures of heterosexuality for the first few times. But her horizons had irremediably been widened, never to narrow again.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,848 Followers
12