Midwinter Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how long it's been," Rinette said after a long sigh, "since anyone kissed my ass?"

"Do you know how many men would weep hearing you say that?" After a pause I lifted my head and asked, "Seriously? Lincoln doesn't even want to kiss it?"

When she turned around to look at me, she had a strange expression on her face. "Well, sometimes, a few pecks here and there... It's just not his thing."

"I can't believe it... It's as if I didn't want to kiss Nella's breasts!"

She laughed at my comment and said, "Hahaha! I know! Even I want to kiss Nella's breasts!"

"All you have to do is ask her, Rin!"

She groaned and smiled, then closed her eyes as I sucked as much of her buttock into my mouth as I could. "And before I was with Lincoln," she added between quick breaths, "I was too young and didn't let my boyfriends go too far..."

"Enjoy this then, my dear friend. I know I will!"

"I will too..."

"Do you know what I plan on doing?" I asked, smiling.

"Well, I have a pretty good idea!" she said laughing. "But, again... maybe not all the way this morning?"

"I didn't forget, Rin. Don't worry. But that's not what I meant. Do you know what I'm planning to do?"

"Not so sure..."

"I'm going to eat your ass. Not kiss or nibble your buttocks. Right now I'm planning on eating that delicious asshole of yours until you and I have had our fill!"

She moaned, laughed softly, then stopped sharply as I flicked my tongue directly on her anus, "Oh my Gods! You're crazy!"

I laughed, and said, "You have no idea!"

After that, I buried my face between her cheeks, pulled her buttocks against my cheeks with my hands, and began eating her asshole. I was a complete novice but it was obviously working. Within seconds Rinette was moaning loudly, pushing her ass against me and moving around wildly. I kept at it for as long as I could, then had to stop to breathe! As I bit, kissed, sucked and licked at her buttocks, she whispered urgently, "Again! Go again, please!" I was grinning as I dove back in, just about as thrilled about the situation as she was! "Don't stop, don't you dare stop!" I could barely hear her, flabbergasted as I was by the whole thing. My tongue was darting all over her anus, licking and poking. Slowly, between her spasms of pleasure, I could feel her muscles relaxing more and more.

After another breathing pause, where I roamed and claimed as mine her wonderful ass, I dove back in and felt my tongue going in a fraction of an inch. Her sharp intake of breath was all I needed. Even as she was saying, "Will, you don't have to—" I was diving back in, pushing my tongue as far as it would go. For a second or two, Rinette kept her muscles taut and I couldn't get in. But then she released a big sigh and relaxed her muscles at the same time.

My entire being was buzzing and my mind felt like I was in some narcotic trance. I felt my tongue push its way as far as it could go, and it reminded me of the moment I lost my virginity. I could distinctly feel every minute sensation, all the while I was reeling with the overflow of it all. It was my first rim job, Rinette's too, and I was blessed to be doing it to the most amazing ass I had ever seen. After a few minutes she was fully relaxed and I even felt her fingers grazing my cheeks to grab her own cheeks to pull them apart.

Still fully relaxed, her muscles opened up even more and I was shivering with pleasure overload. It's strange just how sexually excited, thrilled and overjoyed I was all the while my cock was just about forgotten. Slowing down my assault I began to twist and turn inside her as much as I could, pushing her rim slowly up, left, down and right. I lost all track of time and honestly don't know how long I remained locked on and in her ass. When I felt her fingers tickling my chin, it took me a moment to understand. When her moans turned into screams of climax. It clicked she was simply pushing herself over.

Her climax was just as wild as our shared morning was. "Fuck me!" she screamed right through it. After a last roll around the rim of her wonderful anus, I pulled up and lay upon her. Her hand guided my cock against the lips of her burning hot pussy and I impaled her on my cock. It took me ten seconds. Maybe. I was laughing like a madman as I felt my cum rising. "I'm about to—"

"Do it, I'm on the pill... Oh, Will, fill me with your cum!"

I happily obliged. My climax was a mixture of pain and pleasure, very sharp and quick.

As I/my climax was winding down and my blood began to slow down, I felt Rinette's hands on her ass, spreading her buttocks apart. In her well lubricated hole, the feelings were still glorious. I pulled myself up, still squatting above her thighs, and slowly moved in and out of her pussy. Looking down, I could see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and her pink anus relaxed just above.

I was lost in those sensations when she simply said, very softly, "Do it..." My eyes shot open and I looked at her. Same words as before, but clearly different. Her head on the side, she looked at me for a second and winked. Looking down, I saw that she was not spreading her ass to allow me a deeper access to her pussy. She was giving me her ass.

For a long while I thought that either Eleanor or Nella were going to be the first women I would assfuck. And it would have been absolutely great. I loved both of them, and there isn't any doubt in my mind that it would have been a moment to remember. It was not to be. Instead I was, in a matter of seconds, going to discover this delight with Rinette and her legendary ass.

If the blood in my cock had started to recede, that process stopped completely. As I looked down, pulling my cock slowly out of her pussy, I could see her fingers moving between her pussy and her asshole, lubricating it. I let a big gob of spit fall right on it and spread it around with the tip of my cock. "This is insane...," I whispered.

She laughed beneath me, then arched her ass and opened her cheeks to me. One last time she repeated, "Do it Will!"

So I did.

At first I stayed upright and pushed my glans against her hole. I had climaxed just a few minutes ago, but felt like I'd never been harder in my life! Slowly, gently, I pushed in and saw her anus opening to me. Using her moans to gage my speed I took my time. Yet as soon as I felt her muscles contracting around the tip of my glans, I knew that it would be sheer torture to not push further quickly.

As if guided by some instinct I leaned forward, placing my left hand on the floor and using the other to keep my cock steady. It didn't need any help. As I leaned forward her anus swallowed my entire head, clamping hard behind it. I didn't move until I felt her hand relaxing against my thigh. Pulling myself back up, I let another gob of spit fall on my cock and pushed in again. The sight of her stretched asshole covering and accepting my cock was hallucinating.

"Come down against me, Will." As soon as I did, she added, "Get in, get in... deep."

Inch and inch of my cock slipped right into her ass. Lubricated with my spit and her copious juices, my shaft slipped into its delicate nest until it couldn't go any farther. The last inch seemed a bit more painful, but once again I felt her relaxing her muscles.

"Take me gently, but take me..." She took a deep breath of surprise as I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and pushed my cock into her. The sensations were wonderful but very different from what I was expecting. The first inch of her depth felt really tight, but the rest was relatively loose. Perhaps looser than her tight pussy had been. Despite everything, her ass felt delicate, fragile and deliciously feminine. I was expecting something rougher, grittier. Not at all. Even though I had just been into the core of her femininity minutes ago, this felt even more intimate. She was vulnerable. While I could have pounded her pussy into the floor earlier, there is no way I was going to do the same thing with her ass. Maybe one day, maybe...

Right now this utterly naughty and taboo act felt like something intensely private, intimate and precious. Rinette was holding one of my wrists in her hand, and was kissing my own hand softly. For most people sodomy was something bad, akin to domination and linked to rape and humiliation. Right now though, as her delicate sphincter was firmly clamped around my shaft, I didn't feel like I was dominating her. Instead, she had allowed me in, letting me be the first to take her last virginity. Looking at her, our eyes were as locked together as our position allowed.

Yet, despite all of this, instincts were instincts. A bell seemed to ring in my head when Rinette, no longer simply still beneath me, pushed her ass up against my movement. We both saw, afterwards, that I had bitten her neck at this point, when the rhythm changed. I didn't start to assfuck her like in some porn flick; I think my long, prolonged strokes worked best for the both of us. But the intensity certainly shot up. After pulling her ass cheeks apart one last time she wrapped her hands around mine again and turned her head so I could kiss her. It was very strange. This mixture of tenderness and wickedness, that some would even call immoral and depraved.

I was pretty sure I could have said "I love you" to Rinette right there, and she would simply have smiled. And to my complete surprise, I did. Between two kisses, it just came out. She grinned, and said, "I don't know how to take this, Will, with your amazing cock taking my anal virginity right now..." We laughed together in this overwhelming and bewildering moment. Despite the silence, my crazy outburst didn't ruin anything. The tenderness and kisses simply resumed and our bodies knew exactly what we wanted.

For the second time in something like twenty minutes I was cumming, filling another of Rinette's holes with my sperm. Torn between the urge to push as deep as I could into her and the very special compulsion that kept my movements gentle, I experienced a unique climax in this virgin anus. And was met with something very similar. Rinette didn't start buckling as if her entire world was being rocked, but her orgasm seemed to be deep and intense nonetheless. The idea that she had had a new climax was probably just as intoxicating as the pleasure itself.

We disentangled ourselves slowly, and lay on our backs next to each other for a while. Turning on to her side and propping her head on her hand, Rinette looked at me with a huge grin. "You're crazy, Will, you know that?" I simply smiled, still trying to regain full control of my breathing. "If I didn't know just how much you loved Nella, your little declaration would have ruined a perfect anal deflowering." I was still smiling, but I was definitely less comfortable. With her other hand on my chest, she shook her head with a smile. "Don't worry, my love... I understand what you meant." After kissing me, she said, "Also, well, Eleanor and I talk about a lot of things..."

It took me a few seconds, but I understood. "What?" I asked, shocked. "She told you about that?"

Laughing, Rinette replied, "Oh, my dear... Men always underestimate the amount of secrets girl friends actually share. Of course she did!"

"Well, well... First Hope tells you about my sexual prowess, and Eleanor about this... Can I hope that I still have a few secrets?"

Leaning against me, she kissed me again, before pulling back. Loudly, clearly, she said, "I love you too, Will... Don't misinterpret my earlier silence. I had your thick cock up my ass you see, I was a bit distracted!"

We laughed together, and spent a few moments in silence. Still looking at me, she added, "I think we all love each other. Our crazy Midsummer group. And now it looks like Midwinters are going to be something special too, aren't they? Solstices group now, maybe?"

"I sure hope so!"

"Oh my Gods!" she said loudly, exasperated, "Can you stop using the word Hope all the time?"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"We know you love her too, would love to fuck her again too!"

"I, well, I wouldn't, — oh fuck it. Of course I'd like to fuck her again!" I blurted out, laughing with her.

After a while, I sat up and helped her up as well. "Do you know what?" she said as she thought of something. "I didn't even get to wrap a lock of my hair around your cock. Oh well.... Just one more thing to do before we go back home!" I laughed with her, shaking my head in disbelief. But she wasn't done, "Wanna take a bath with me, Will? I really need to clean up."

I was grinning when I replied, "Sure. But do you really think that I can take a bath with you, clean every inch of your skin and not fuck you again?"

"I certainly hope not!"

12