All Comments on 'Might Have Been Ch. 02'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good, well done!

Really good, well done!

trashmantxtrashmantxover 10 years ago
Hindsite

I have always fantasized about this predicament and how I would handle it.

Great story thanks.

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 10 years ago
A Mark of Excellence

A key indication of when an author surpasses mediocrity and steps into greatness is when the characters become so believable and relatable, the reader is affected, genuinely, at the outcome of events that harm or even assists the characters in question.

The entire scene with Courtney, I kept a mantra in my head, "Don't fuck it up, don't fuck it up." And at the denouement, with his insistence at winning, I literally face-palmed, hard enough to sting and, I'm sure, leave a red mark.

Words aren't sufficient enough to relay a "way to go" message without sounding cheap or contrite. Instead, I offer you my praise and hope to see your creative craft in future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mind Blowing!

Mind blown

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
STFU!!!

I had a reaction very similar to @rexspaulding, I kept muttering "shut the fuck up, Shut the fuck Up, SHUT the FUCK UP!!" Great writing, as usual; thanks for sharing it.

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 10 years ago
Woulda shoulda

mighta haveta

almost

certainly

extremely

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Even with 10 years of insight he still has to be a dick.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtalmost 8 years ago
And was

Great story, a real 2 for 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love your work...

Just had to let you know; your fans miss the world you create.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

Great chapter. The main character here is really layered, and I enjoy his habit of making assumptions about others and himself that are inevitably proven false. This has strong themes for an erotica. Speaking of which, I really enjoyed the sex scene here! Far better than the on in Ch. 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous