All Comments on 'Mike and Chris Find Each Other'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
A good series so far

Boxlicker,

It is a good series so far. What I don't understand is why he doesn't bug his office (wireless camera and microphone) and get Monica to incriminate herself, both on what she is doing to him and the past teacher. I hope Monica get caught with this blackmail. She can then be sent to a woman's prison for a few years, and her grades can be changed to reflect how she actually did. I wonder how she will feel when she gets out of prison after 5 years of being someone else's girlfriend, and not even have her high school diploma?

As for Mike, I hope he stay with Stella and Chris. Maybe Chris will have the final operation, and they will become a couple. Monica would be crushed to know that not only did her plan backfire and he met wonderful women, but that he is having a great relationship with these women while she rots in prison. Please don't let monica get away with the blackmail.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Pretty good

This story is shaping up pretty good. I really like how Monica's plans aren't going the way she likes them. First her friend and now Stella and Chris. Mike seems happy he's having sex and seems like he actually likes both Stella and Chris(if she has the operation or not would be interesting if you covered that). Clearly she didn't expect Mike to actually like her aunt or find her attractive and she even got jealousy in the last chapter. I really liked that. Trying to screw him over again with Chris without telling him was not only wrong to him but cruel to Chris most of all.

Makes me wonder is she actually has something against these two as well to no only setup Mike this way but as a result setting up these two women as well if Mike happen to respond in a negative manner. Thankfully he didn't and he and the others ended up happy.

Looking forward to seeing how Monica responds when she finds out that things between Mike and Chris went great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mike should have eaten her

One thing I would have done-when Mike doscoverd Chris's secret, is he should have played with her clit and then eaten her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Decent

Nice going. Good writing that held my interest throughout. Not too slow with a lot of un-necessary detail, nor too fast with our hero and heroine performing unbelievable sexual tasks. I had a great time reading this short story. Thank you so kindly,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

Very cool, keep it up :)

I love the description you give for her, although you could have added more foreplay, or possibly more than one date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Tale

I sure do admire your imagination, this is a good tale. I love the way you frustrate Monica, just as she deserves. Am looking for ward to the continuation of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
first time here ill be back

first time here i would like to meet a chris of my own i loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous