Mike and Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exhaled deeply as if a load had been removed from her shoulders and she relished the empty weight. "I was afraid that doing this would ruin our relationship, I was so afraid. But I couldn't go another week without you knowing how I felt. I love you too, Mike. I always have. I feel like you are my soul, my very life force. I don't ever want to be without you.

I brushed the hair away from her sweaty brow and lifted her face to meet mine and kissed her deeply. Her tongue shot out and mingled with mine. I could faintly taste myself on her. She broke the kiss, panting heavily again and lay her head back down on my lap, my dick soft and lying against my leg. She saw a thin trail of cum leaking from the tip and licked it off.

"I love the taste of your cum," she blushed as she said it. "I've always wanted to try it; I think that alone would give me an incredible orgasm, just sucking you off until you shot your load down my throat." Her face was a deep, burning red. She knew what she wanted and was happy to get it, but it embarrassed her. For some reason I found that to be an incredibly desirable trait. She seemed so vulnerable.

"I watched you watching me on the ride home from the pool, you kept looking at my legs but you didn't say much. I figured I kind of knew what was on your mind so when you went into the bathroom for a shower, I went up to test the door but when I got there, I heard you grunt and thought I knew what you were doing. I waited until I heard the shower curtain close and then I sneaked in to see if you had left anything. I licked your cum off of the sink while you were in the tub and I nearly had an orgasm. I wanted the rest of it, but I knew that I would be too noisy if I got it so I left."

Her whole explanation had its affect on me and my penis was slowly coming to attention. She felt it brush her cheek as it rose and smiled that quirky, sexy smile of hers.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "We should do something about that."

My eyes shot to her bunched up shorts and her bald pussy peeking out. She smiled widely, "Oh, yes. Now I want you to fuck me."

To be continued...