Mike Returns Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked up at me and grasped me gently by the balls, and played with them in her hand. She looked me in the eyes and said, "You looking at my breasts again?"

I reached down with both hands and grabbed a hold of my Mom's tits. I closed my eyes and said, "Not now I'm not."

I kept my eyes closed for a while, as I caressed Mom's titties and finger rubbed her nipples. I felt a set of warm mist lips around my dick. Mom was sucking my cock. She moved her head slowly back and forth while I got hard in her mouth. Her hands were playing with my balls, which would touch her chin on the inward slide. It became very apparent; Mom had not seen an Amber Lynn flick.

As I was nearing orgasm I opened my eyes and stopped Mom from sucking by cock. I gently pushed her back on the bed. She was lying flat on the bed with her tanned legs still draped over the side. I got down on my knees and proceed to inspect Mom's pussy close up. Damn what a nice pussy, for a woman in her 40's. No rank smell, no Nehi bottles lost inside, no large hanging lips, no tattoos, no clit rings, -Just a plain old fashion tight-lipped pussy. It was hard to believe I once had my head stuck in that thing. I attempted to jar my memory by looking inside to see if I would get some kind of fetal flashback.

I licked her pussy. Her pussy lips parted open and I licked some more, getting my tongue in deeper. Once Mom's pussy was good and moist, I concentrated more on the clitoris. It was hard for me to imagine Dad doing anything like this, even as a young man. I didn't want to think about it, or my parents having sex. However, like any bad thought, you don't want to have it always stays with you. I tried concentrating on Ginger of Gilligan's Island. I was now eating her out in my mind.

As Mom became more moist, I wanted to fuck her. I stopped eating her out and gently moved her up on the bed and entered her missionary style. I could feel her wet pussy tighten up on my dick. She placed her arms lovingly around me as I thrusted myself into her.

I got up on my knees and got into a silent flying camel position. I was able to get a slightly deeper penetration. Mom looked a little confused. "I've never done it this way before. There are other ways besides missionary?"

"Sure Mom" I responded. It seemed Dad lacked some in imagination. I got off of Mom and lay next to her on the bed. I said, "Get on top."

I helped Mom into a butterfly/rodeo position. She now had control over the movement and thrusting while I got to play with her tits.

"I like this" Mom said. "Fuck me Michael, Fuck me Michael" she kept saying softly as not to disturb Sis down the hall. I was fucking away at Mom, she was riding me up an down. I was rubbing her breasts. Every now and then my tentacles would be struck by a flailing arm, but that was all right. I had Mom stop and turn around going into a reverse cowgirl. She rode my cock up and down with her arms still wind milling. While this position felt good, I couldn't see or feel Mom's tits, so I had her lay back on top of me.

My penetration wasn't as good, but from this position I could run my hands all over her body while sticking my tongue into the back of her neck. The combination of being fucked, having your tits and pussy felt at the same time and a tongue in the ear or back of the neck is a sure fired way to drive a woman wild. Well, it worked on Mom. She loved having me feel her pussy and tits while my dick was in her. She even turned her head and we passionately kissed. As I stuck my tongue in my Mom's mouth, a line from the movie "Galaxina" came to mind- "No one kisses their mother that way." Well I sure was.

After a little face sucking and I had my fill of titties, I had Mom go on the floor as I mounted her from behind- doggy style. I reached around and felt her titties a little bit (okay I lied about getting my fill of titties.) I then stood and stretch her legs outs wheel barrel style. I slowly walked backwards and swept the carpet with Mom. At one point she said, "Son stop."

I was stunned a bit as I stopped moving. "You don't like this position?" I queried?

Mom responded. "I love all theses positions Son. It is just that I found my missing earring."

We paused for a moment as Mom placed the missing piece in her jewelry box. We went back on the floor as I ran Mom through the gauntlet: the Winged Eros, the Canadian Carpet Munch the Italian Chandelier, The armbar submission, the Three-Eyed Turtle, hot reverse double leg corkscrew reach around butt-grab, the glass bottom boat, the reverse anaconda, Bohemian butt hold, the oriental hanging basket, the Chinese egg roll, Jacob's ladder, Shanghai Scissors, walking the Egyptian, lasso the moon, eating Mom's apple pie, the double half hitch square knot, the hot box ice breaker, rocking the baby, Pearl Harbor, wrap around spoon and the Hokey-Pokey- cause that's what's its all about. Yes I know I missed a few, but one never does a Hot Karl or Dirty Sanchez on their mother.

We were getting a little exhausted and I ended up with a sideways sixty-nine position with Mom. I was eating out Mom's well-fucked pussy while she was sucking on my cock. I could watch my dick go into my Mother's mouth this way and at the same time play with her titties. That is always fun and is an instant load shooting method for me. Mom sucked my cock eagerly to gobble all my cum as I shot my load into her mouth. We rolled over and lay on the bed a bit.

Mom broke the silence by saying, "I love you Son."

I responded as expected, "I love you too, Mom."

I got up from the bed to go clean off my sticky cock in her bathroom. Mom stopped me. "Son, why don't you use your own bathroom for that on your way back to your room."

Mom didn't want me to use her bathroom after we just had sex! Hmm. I said, "Okay" Kissed my Mom on the cheek and we said "Goodnight."

I gathered my clothes, peeked out the door, (no sister) and ran back to my room.

I woke up early the next day, before everyone else. I was feeling guilty- really fuckin' guilty. I didn't know how I would face Mom and Sis this morning. I wouldn't. I took a quick shower, backed my bags and left for New Jersey where I had a job awaiting me in another week. I would find a place early.

I was driving out of town and cruised by the Wal-Mart. I wanted to tell Dexter about his cat. I was feeling bad about that nonsense too. I stopped in and asked the manager if I could speak to Dexter. He informed me that Dexter had called in that day, because some visiting Yankee had killed his cat-he was going o take care of things.

Damn it! Maybe my sister would straighten this out. But then again, maybe it would be just fine if he didn't know that it was his "good friend" Bo, whom he trusted, that did the dirty deed. I walked around the store. Not bad place. A little of everything. I stopped at the book and magazine racks. There it was- John Kennedy Toole's "A Confederacy of Dunces." I picked up a copy and left town.

Mom would pass on about a year later from cancer she had kept very well hidden from her children until the final months. She had tons of pain medication in her bathroom, I suspect now was the reason why she didn't want me to use it. My sisters took care of Mom during this time, while I stayed away and sent money home to help. I would talk regularly on the phone with Mom and did visit her only once, near the end before she died. The incident of that evening was never mentioned. It was as if it never happened.

My sister would marry and divorce Billy over the years. They managed to have one child-Billy junior. Both have remarried. We never openly discussed that evening, but sometimes have made duo meaning comments or innuendoes in mixed company, indicating an acknowledgment of that night. I have mixed feelings about that night. I feel shame and guilt when I think about being with my Mother, however that blowjob from Sis- now that's entirely at the other end of the spectrum. I still get a little stiff thinking about that one.

I would eventually get to fuck Billy's sister. I have not as yet written about that situation. Should I choose to do so, it would be in the non-consensual sex category. Fucking tease.