Mike's Adventures Ch. 1

Story Info
Virgin Mike meets Terry, & loses his virginity.
2.7k words
4.19
45.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Greyhound station was empty. The last bus had left off its passengers 30 minutes earlier, of which I was one. The only few people that I saw were the janitorial personnel cleaning the old station. I stepped outside into the warm night air. Lit a cigarette, and told myself to go ahead and call the cab company. I might as well get it over with. This was going to be the last night of my life, or so it would seem.

Tomorrow I would be enlisted in the Navy, off to Boot-Camp, and then anywhere they wanted me. Here I was just turned 18, just two weeks out of High School. And I was still a fucking virgin. Or should I say non fucking!

Hell, what the fuck was wrong with me? I'm not a bad looking guy. I believe a lot of girls have been interested in me. I suppose I was just always too damn shy. Well, the heck with it. I just had to get laid, before the morning came. Or, I would have to wait at least another six weeks. Well, I Guess I'll wait for the Cab.

Another cigarette, I've been waiting for 20 minutes. Where the hell are they. Oh, there's a car coming now. High beams are shining in my eyes. Well, here we go.

Opps, it's not my cab. There is a very buxom black lady in the driver seat. I would say that she had to be somewhere in here late 30's or early 40's. but she was very attractive.

"Hi," I say, "Sorry I thought you were my Taxi." Damn look at the size of those tits, I thought to myself. She was wearing a low-cut blouse, revealing an extreme amount of cleavage.

"Now do I look like a taxicab to you?" She said. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor." She continued, before I could respond. " I'm looking for a friend of mine, I think she is inside the station."

She went on, and described this very delicious creature to me. My mouth was almost watering. She is supposed to be wearing a red leather knee high skirt, with a black blouse. I can feel my cock hardening already. I assure her that unfortunately the place is deserted, except for a few workers.

"Well go in and check anyhow, maybe she was in the restroom when you walked through," she said. I was wondering why she didn't check herself, but I did not question that, being always taught to respect my elders.

Well of course I went in and checked, I even walked into the lady's room, knowing that it would be empty. Damn, I wish she had been in there. I might have gotten lucky. Well, I guess I'll go and tell this woman she isn't here. Then I can call the cab company again, and find out what's taking so long.

I went back outside, and approached her car. Leaning into the drivers side door through the open car window, I said, "Like I said the place is empty, your friend isn't in there. I guess she must have stood you up."

That wasn't the only thing standing up. My cock was getting rock hard just from looking at her massive tits. They were most assuredly a thing of beauty. I couldn't just let her drive off. I could see her large nipples jutting out of the sheer fabric. I thought they might cut right through the thin material. My Cock was swelling in my jeans. She had to notice the bulge pressing out against my fly. I didn't know what to do, being a virgin and all. But I knew I had to do something.

I really don't know how I did it. Something in me must have snapped. I was so crazy with lust that I just reached my hand into the open window, and reached for her Bosum. I placed my hand on her ample cleavage, and slid it down her tits so that I was cupping them from beneath her blouse. I had never touched a naked breast before, not knowing what to expect. The tit was smooth and soft. I gave it a little squeeze. Wow. Very nice. I looked at her pretty face for a reaction, and did I ever get one. She was looking at me square in the face, locking our eyes, in a very intense moment.

She said, "Not here Honey, get in."

I Climbed into the passenger side, not believing my luck.

Was I dreaming? No, it was real. After all, I was joining the Navy in the morning. I was already enlisted in the delayed entry program. I signed up in September, at the beginning of my senior year. Now it was the middle of June and there was no way out. I was Glad the taxi never showed up. They would have taken me to my hotel that the Navy had already paid for, I would have maybe watched some TV and went to sleep, alone. It was already 10:00 P.M., and I had to be up at 6am. Breakfast and off to the AFES station to officially enlist. And I would still be a Virgin. Now I had a chance to lose my Virginity. With a 30's something Black Lady, and here I am, an 18-year-old white male.

I said, "I never expected anything like this, by the way, I'm Mike."

"Hi Mike, I'm Terry. I never thought you would get the message either," she said.

"Message, what message?" I asked. Feeling stupid after asking it.

"Honey," she said, "I'm so Hot right now my pussy is churning. When I saw you standing outside the Depot there, I thought maybe I could fuck him. I just had to figure out a way to get you to notice me. I've been so hot all day, just thinking about a man's cock. It gets that way sometimes. You can call me a Nympho, 'cause that's what I am."

Damn, lucky me, I thought. I wondered if she knew I was a virgin.

I asked her if she knew where my hotel was, but she didn't. I thought, fuck, then where are we going to go? I should not have worried, as she had everything under control.

She reached across the seat and undid my fly, and then she started rubbing me. She stated, "You're just the right size."

We approached a stop light, and it was red. She then leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. She said, "Let me know when the light changes, ok honey?"

I assured her that I would. Lucky for me, the street was deserted. As she was taking all of my 8 inches in her mouth, the light changed several times. But you couldn't blame me, it just felt so fucking good. I had never had any of this done to me before. My first Blow-Job, and she was an expert. She was deep-throating my cock. Every so often so would come up for air and just lick the head. After five light changes I thought I was going to blow if I let her continue, and I really wanted to fuck, as I know she did.

"OK," I said, "Green Light."

She only drove a short distance to a spot where they were extending a four-lane highway. She went to the very end of the road. "No one can disturb us here," said Terry, "we can have some fun now."

That was a good thing too, because my fuck-pole was as hard as it was going to get. I leaned over in the front seat and tasted her heaving, perfumed tits. My first taste of a woman's flesh. Her tits were pungent, and sweet. I was wrong, her tits did get my did even harder. Holy shit. She was so incredibly hot, and she was getting me really turned on. I just hoped I didn't explode before I had my first piece of pussy. I just had to feed my lust, and it had to be real soon. I didn't know how long I would last. I would hate to disappoint Terry. She was one hot slut. And I would hate to disappoint myself.

She ordered me "Get undressed!"

I immediately started removing my clothes. I noticed she was doing the same. She removed her disheveled Blouse first, then her slacks. I was already naked as she adjusted the front seat of the car in a more rearward position. I could hardly believe that we were going to do it right here, but I really didn't care. It didn't matter anymore. I was going to explode. Besides Terry was a sight to behold. She was a Nubian Goddess. Long jet black hair, Tits aforementioned, smooth stomach, her ribs were jutting out, smooth meaty thighs, and a nice round ass. She lay down across the car seat, her red panties still on.

"Will you help me with these?" she asked.

"Of course I will" I stammered.

I reached for her waist and she put her hand on mine. I slowly pulled her panties down to her ankles, revealing a trim pussy, a small patch of pubic hair above her slit. Oh, what a sight to behold. She reached down and took my prick in her hand, as she kicked the panties the rest of the way off. Terry was on fire, as I was. We both needed to fuck, and get each other off

. She guided my cock to her pleasure slot. She jerked it a little in her hot hand as she put it near her cunt. Then I was there. She put the head of my cock in her sweet pussy. She reached up and put her arms around my neck.

She said, "I want you to fuck me now. Fuck me good. Do it now. Get it in me."

She let one of her arms slide down my back, and the next thing I knew her hand was on my ass, pulling me into her. Two inches of cock in her pussy, then three. What a sensation. I can hardly believe the feeling.

"Four inches of cock in your pussy, Oh fuck," I said.

"More, more, "she said, "give me more. I have to have it all."

"You want it cunt, you want my cock inside your hot Pussy? You got it. Here he comes. All my cock in your twat bitch," I said, as I gave the hot bitch all my man meat. "Eight inches of cock in you, all of me in you," I said, as I was so proud, and happy. God it felt so fucking good.

"Fuck me, you son of a bitch, you little bastard, fuck me, fuck the hell out of me," she said.

I started my ass moving to a nice slow rhythm. Both her hands were on my butt cheeks now.

"Faster, faster," Terry said, "give it to me baby. I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

Ok, if that is what she wants. I just hope I can last.

"Ok, you want more, you got more. You want it harder, you'll get it harder," I said.

My breathing had already increased rapidly. Sweat on my forehead had already started dripping off.

"Oh, fuck me honey, fuck me good," she kept saying. "And suck my tits, don't forget my tits, eat ‘em,... umm ... lick ‘em, bite ‘em. ...Ohhhhhahhhh...,fuck, just keep fucking me."

She must of been near an orgasm, she was carrying on so, and I was loving it. Every bit of it. I was smothering myself in the warmth of her tit flesh. I could barely breath, but I didn't care. My cock was up this great feeling cunt, and I didn't care about anything. I only cared about fucking Terry's sweet pussy, and sucking her mammoth tits.

"Damn, baby, you have a hot pussy," I said, "Your so fucking tight."

"Oh, and your cock feels so fucking good," she replied. "It's so big, and, ohhhhhh, fuck, it's so hard. Your so fucking hot blooded. Your one hot blooded motherfucker. Just keep fucking me."

I could tell I was near cumming, my balls were getting harder, and hotter. My cock was reaming out her pussy real good. It was hot, and wet. I could feel her sweet pussy juice all over my cock. I knew I would not be able to take much more of this action. I tried to slow down the pace a little but she would not let me.

"Don't stop baby, keep fucking me," she said, "I am so close, keep doing it, give me all your cock, ...unnnnnnggg...fuck me. That's it, give it to me baby."

"I'm going to cum, going to cum up your cunt," I said.

"Yes, give it to me baby," she blurted out. "Give me your cum, I love it. I love to fuck, and I want your cum inside my hot hole."

She really meant it too

. "Yes, fuck me, cum in my pussy. I want your love juice in me. Ahhh." She was coming now.

Then it was my turn. "Oh, fuck me. I'm Coming," I said, "Fuck, here it is." Then I let loose a geyser of white spunk up her cunt hole. She cooed once, then another geyser.

"Oh, it feels so good," she said, "keep cumming in me, motherfucker, oh yes."

I could feel my cum escaping out of her sweet well fucked snatch, dripping on my emptying nuts and covering my pubic hair. I shot another spurt of come inside her, and I could hear her sigh in pleasure. I was still hard, and I was able to keep up my rhythm.

"Oh, baby," she said, "I'm coming now, keep fucking me please. Your cum feels so hot, so good. Unnnnnngggghh."

I could feel a different wetness on my cock as I was still inside her, still fucking into her. She was cumming, and we were both loving it.

"Oh, fuck, Terry, I'm gonna cum again," I said, "Oh. Oh. I never knew it would be like this. I should have been fucking a long time ago." Then I emptied my nuts for the second and final time into Terry's nice black, pink tight, pussy. "Oh, fuck baby," I said, "here you go." As I pumped my cum into her pussy, I didn't think I would ever stop cumming, spurt after spurt of cum inside this fine black Lady

. And she too was cumming again, all over my cock, leaking from her pussy. My cum, and her cunt cream mixing and intertwining, inside as well as outside that sweet snatch. "Oh, baby your cock, and your cum are making me cum. O God...Cumming...Oh...Gunnnnnnngggghhhh.."

I stayed inside her until my cock was completely soft and flaccid. When I did pull it out it made a plopping sound. Then I could see all the way inside Terry's pussy. It took a few minutes for her pussy to constrict and return to it's normal size. In the meantime, I could see our mixed juices leaking from her pussy. She reached into the cars glove box for some tissue paper that she had there and tried to stop her pussy from leaking anymore. It was getting all over her car seats, and making a lovely mess. She crammed the tissue in her twat as best she could. We both got dressed, and we were back on the road.

"Let me get this straight," she said, "you were a virgin?"

Well what could I do? "Yes, I was. But thanks to you, I ‘m no longer one." I said. "Thank you Terry."

She took me back to the bus station, as she said she did not know where the stupid hotel was. What a shame. We could've had a hell of a night. She told me that if I was ever in town again to try to find her, but I never could, as all I had was her first name and that was it.

I only wish I knew then what I know now. The things I would have done to her. Well, it was a long time ago. I just turned eighteen way back then. I'm thirty-nine now. Times change, and I will never have another experience like that again. I wonder if Terry had any Daughters.

To Be Continued...