Mike's Fantasy Wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks!" she said, smiling at her cheek.

"I'll get you one babe." I say letting my affection for her show.

"No!, if you don't mind, I'd like to have sip of yours."

"What's mine is yours!" I declare, using another cheesy phrase.

As she reaches for the glass, I see her coat open. Now I am shocked. I see no sign of any clothing. The coat opens a little, but enough for the dim light to illuminate her beautiful breasts and expose them to me.

"Help youself!" I say to her when she thanks me for sharing my bier. "Have some more!"

Linda smiles at me and whispers, "I shouldn't, it is strong anyway, we have some in our room. Why don't you allow Mike to buy you a drink?"

I nod, eager to join them again.

Brazenly, I ask "Did Mike send you to get me?"

She smiled at me, taking my bier again and repeating her show for me. "We both thought you deserve a drink!"

This is pretty plain, but I still feared the possibility of misunderstanding the signs.

I stood and took my glass from her as she stood too. I gulped the lot down and we turned to go the lift. I gazed at her and told her how much I enjoyed their company and that she is a beautiful woman.

"Thank you Barry, she whispered, confident now, not at all reseverd.

In the lift, I looked at our reflection in the brown tinted glass mirror. Without thinking, I pulled Linda to me, her back into my chest and showed her our reflection.

"You look so lovely!" I whispered to her.

"Mmmm" she sighed and fell onto my chest.

I reached around her and opened her coat. I gazed at last at her beautiful breasts, pale nipples that stood out for me. She wore panties; her grip-stockings make her body look so good. Better than the women on films, I decided. She showed signs of motherhood, but this simply enhances a woman's beauty.

Slowly, as we both watched, I placed my hands under her breasts, lifting them, feeling their weight and moulding them with my fingers. Linda is stunning! I kiss her neck and glance down over her shoulders directly at her breasts, their lovely shape rounded in my hands, nipples pointing in the air.

We both know that the doors could open at any time, yet we do not care. I kiss her neck and she strokes my greedy hands. As the lift made stopping noises, she wrapped her coat around her again, this time, tying the belt, the only form of fastening.

The doors open and we step out, respectable and dignified, despite our passion. Linda opens the room door with her swipecard and we enter. I see Mike on the veranda.

"Come on guys, have a drink!" He calls to us.

I follow Linda through the sliding doors and Mike gives us both a glass each.

"Cheers!" He says again, the same grin on his face as previously.

"Cheers," I reply, this time, I pull Linda close to me. "Thanks to Lin for finding me!"

"Lin is an angel!" he says moving close to us.

Mike stands next to his lovely wife and I prepare to let her shoulder go.

He pushes my hand to keep me there and copies my stance. Between us, Linda snuggles into her two males; both captivated and awed by her.

Bravely, I tug at her coat belt and she pulls it open. As I stare at Mike, she wriggles out of it and throws it through the door into the room, embracing us both again. Mike and I grin at each other. There is no need to discuss what is happening, and clearly, all parties are keen to proceed.

" I have to say Mike, that you have a beautiful wife!" I say this a s I look openly at her lovely, hanging breasts, nipples solid in the cool air. The light above illuminates us and I thrill at the thought that someone like myself earlier, in the garden, might be able to see us. The idea that we are 22 stories high, does not affect my vision; I just thrill at the thought of exposing this lovely woman the way we are doing now.

As soon as we embrace the half naked beauty, she places her arms around us. I look at her breasts again, the focus of my attention since we first met. I would never have thought that I might ever see them, let alone touch them and later, maybe even wank over them

I take the lead and undo my shirt. As soon as it is off, Mike does the same and I undo the buckle of my belt. I am thrilled as Linda slaps my hand, making me stop, then takes over.

Slowly, she undoes the zip, looking up to me as she does so, ginning, reminding me of our dance earlier. My cock is hard again, but not as solid as it was then. Linda pushes the cloth down my legs to crumble in a heap around my feet. I cannot move though, so I just stand there, the evening air caressing my legs.

Standing, Linda moves to my side and cups my cock, still held in my pants. Her palm burns my flesh as she teases me, enjoying the hard feeling of my fellah. I gasp again, this time, because I have forgotten to breathe. The air gushes from me and I hold her shoulders to keep her there.

Mike now moves away a little and I watch him as he steps back into the room. I quickly forget him as I reach under Linda and cup her amazing breasts. As she bends before me, cupping my rod, I feel the fullness of her boobs as they drop away from her chest. Nipples thrill my palm and her firm softness fills my head with love and passion.

I let out a loud sigh of desire as she pulls away the waistband of my pants and peers into them, lifting out my tool, carefully and delicately. As it comes into view, she pushes the pants away, down my thighs. The cool air tingles over my cock and my balls making me gasp with pleasure. I feel proud of my huge prick, in this lovely woman's hand and anyone might be watching us! Suddenly, a flash goes off. It is Mike with his camera. I glance at him, not bothered by it at all, but aware that it might actually attract attention from outside the hotel. I just can't stop to let it bother me. Mike moves a chair out of his way and kneels before us as Linda faces him, my prick so close to her pretty face.

Cleverly, Linda reaches down and removes my pants from my thighs. Her face is an inch from my prick and her breath warms my balls as she fiddles with my clothing. I step out of the tangled clothes and she throws them on the seat behind me. Now, she crouches on her feet, knees bent in front of me.

She looks up to me and grins again, as she did in the dance floor. As she does this, Mike takes another picture. The light burns an image in my eyes and for a few seconds, I see her face and my prick, just an inch apart, her tongue coming out of her mouth. In the image, I see the slippery goo oozing again from my cockhead.

Softely, Linda holds my cock and gently stokes it. Mike takes more pictures but I ignore him. I can only see this amazing woman as she adores my prick. In her clever hand, the rod stiffens and jerks in powerful spasms. Clear mess dribbles from the tube as she strokes it crudely for the camera. I watch her tongue slide under the helmet to gather up the dripping liquid, and the camera flashes once more.

Suddenly, Linda wraps her mouth over the head of my cock and playfully flicks her tongue over it. She cleverly slides her tongue under my helmet, teasing my skin back to expose the most sensitive part of my knob. I shudder as she flicks her tongue over it. In her throat, she moans, sending a million thrills through the length of meat, into my balls. I'd love to fill her mouth now!

More flashes go off and I see that Mike is engrossed in making a record of this evening. I will have to have a copy of some of these pictures. I see Linda pose and grip her breasts as she sucks on my meat. Mike takes several images of this crude show, put on just for the camera.

Linda stops now, and grabs my hands.

"Pull me up darling!" she orders, and I do, feeling aware that her knees might be cramped. She stands in front of me and grins. "Mmmm, you have a lovely cock! Are you ok with the camera?"

I nod, I don't care if she had a film crew here, all I want is to get intimate with her lovely body.

"Make love with me!" she ordered, wrapping her arms around my neck. I feel her cool breasts on my chest, nipples solid. I grab her shoulders and twist her around. I turn her to face the night and move her toward the veranda barrier. She shivers as I push her closer, suddenly aware perhaps that she is in the open. I don't care, I want to devour this beauty and let everyone see me.

Linda pushes back into my chest, this time defensively, but I reach around and grip her lovely tits. I lift again and squeeze the solid tips making her gasp with pain or pleasure. As I squeeze her tits, I let my left hand slide down to her panties. Flimsy and loose, my fingers slip easily under the waistband. Trimmed, with just a few hairs around her mound, I crudely explore her female flesh.

She sighs again and relaxes into me as I touch her. Soaked and slippery, her lips part for me and I am treated to her most intimate sex. I push her forward and she grips the handrail with both hands as I pull her ass toward me, kneeling behind her.

Sensing some great images, Mike continues snapping as we loose ourselves. I remove her panties, slipping them down her legs to her shoes. I see the lovely line of wetness in the black material. Before me now, the delight of delights, her ass. I stop and gaze at this amazing woman, and sigh loudly to let her know that I am in love with her body.

Stroking her flesh, I fill my palms with her buttocks, enjoying the shape of her flesh with my delicate exploring caress. She gasps too, and looks back at me as Mike films us. As she sighs at me, I pull her cheeks apart. I see her tiny bum and her lovely pussy lips, open now, swollen and dribbling in the night air. I move closer and can't stop myself from kissing her butt. My hand moves between her thighs, parting them more and cupping her cool fanny lips. My tongue has to pay tribute to her beautiful bottom, taking liberties in a way possible only with such passion and lust.

Linda gasps louder now, and falls forward resting her shoulders on the handrail, pushing her ass out to greet my kisses. Mike takes a hundred pictures I feel, but I do not care. I taste Linda's bottom and tease her crudely with my tongue. With my hand, I tease her clit, wrapped in the hot folds of her lips, pushed open both by me and her swollen state. As soon as I touch her button, she shudders and moans. It takes maybe 10 seconds to bring her to a beautiful climax. Her pussy quivers and tingles in my hand and I push my mouth over her hole, leaving her ass. I taste her sex, the sweetness of her excitement as she delivers for me, straight into my throat.

I get so much juice from her that I have to swallow twice. In my throat, I taste her body, the lovely subtle taste of passion, musky, only perceived in the back of my throat. Linda moans as her legs collapse. She rests on her haunches, her arms still on the rails for support, and her breathing coming in long gasps.

I pull her gently, so that she may sit on my thighs, She does this and instantly turns her body to wrap her arms around my neck for support. We stay like this as she gasps for breath, her body hot with sweat and desire. Mike moves around us and takes a few more images of this stage of our game.

Maybe three minutes pass and Linda climbs onto her feet again. I am relieved and stand up too. I reach for her hand and she steps close to me, allowing me to embrace her.

"That is so beautiful!" I say to her full of sincerity. She rests in my arms, almost like a child, breathing full and fast, her palm on my chest. I pull her to me and she sighs, then starts to giggle.

"WOW!" She says to Mike. "This is too much!" I hold her close to me as she gathers herself. I thrill when she pulls herself up and kisses my face again, as she did downstairs.

Linda grabs my hand and stepping from me, picks up her glass of wine and leads me back into their room. Inside, she takes a sip and gives me the glass. As I sip it, she pulls me close and whispers loudly, for her man to hear,

"I'm going to fuck you Barry!"

I thrilled at the words and look at Mike. My cock had softened a little yet my passion is still high. I am so pleased that I was able to give her such a thrill, fearing that I might cum as soon as she touched me. I sip more of the wine and grin at Mike as he took another picture of Linda and I.

I need to go to the toilet and as I close the door, I see Mike and Linda step close. Linda wraps her arms about her man affectionately. I was so pleased to be a part of their pleasant night. I sat on the toilet, knowing that my pee would go all over the place if I stood. When finished, I wash my slippery tool in the sink and dry it before entering the room to be greeted by Mike and Linda for the next part of their show...

Mike's impressions:

My mind struggled to keep up with what I was watching, my camera hot in my hand as I framed a shot then pressed the button to capture it for ever on the small LCD screen. Unbelievably seeing my wife through the lens gave a sort of detachment to the events as they unfolded, her standing naked except for her stockings with another man whose hands were stroking her sides as they kissed. Kissing with such gentleness yet passionate too the intimacy of the scene was so strong I could taste it in my mouth. I was dry from excitement as I gulped another drink trying to remain calm as my own excitement grew engulfing my entire body causing a wave of intense pleasure to course through me.

Barry was glowing as his eyes feasted on Linda's near nakedness, her nipples hard and erect as he gazed at her , his hands reaching out and gently stroking her swollen buds, the release of the pent up excitement causing Linda to close her eyes as the tingles spread from her sensitive nipples to her now damp pussy. I had watched as he kissed my wife, no feelings of jealousy at all, but one of supreme pride that another man had found my wife so attractive and that she was now enjoying his attention to the full. I saw her arms round his neck as they kissed , knowing how that felt , her willing mouth open to accept the probing of his tongue. Her submission almost complete as she gave herself to Barry, his kisses were long and softly passionate as he took the time with my wife to excite, arouse and enjoy her. She was responding to his touches as I could see through the viewfinder her eagerness now accelerating and the need to feel more increasingly apparent.

I watched as Barrys hands cupped Linda's breasts supporting them as his thumbs toyed with her nipples, he was offering her tits for all to see as they stood on the balcony. Pressed close behind her I knew he was rubbing his cock against her, Linda wriggled in his arms as the cool night air coursed over her swollen nipples; her ass grinding into his hardness. As Barry removed her panties I gasped as I realised this was the point of no return, having seen them fall to the floor and Linda step out of them I saw a beautiful woman about to become fulfilled.

Barry's eyes were wide with excitement and lust as he knew my wife was stripped for his pleasure, neither of us could have foreseen this a few hours ago but we had decided that we would no longer just watch as life passed , we were going to get involved and enjoy the moment.

After Barry had used his tongue on Linda's pussy licking her tight hole and slit from behind as she had propped herself up on the balcony railings, I realised what she had been missing all these years, she was a vibrant woman who needed the attentions of other men to enjoy her, please her and most of all satisfy her in ways I could not. Hearing my wife cum as Barry licked and teased her pussy expertly was wonderful, my mind replaying the images over and over as I captured more on the camera, the sounds were incredible, soft moans and wet licking and sucking noises as both their arousal reached fever pitch. Barry, mature and confident, knew exactly how to please a woman and he was slowly arousing Linda to a height of passion she had never felt before, her face flushed with excitement as her pussy throbbed and pulsed again, not satisfying but making her yearn for more.

I watched as Linda led him back into the apartment holding his hand as she stood before him in her stockings and heels, his nakedness a stark contrast to hers, his thick cock standing proud as he kissed her again. I could see the clear fluid leaking from the head as Linda reached down and stroked the thick shaft, rubbing the pre cum over the head. Barry held her and stroked her sides before rubbing her ass, gripping her tightly as he took possession of my wife.

Slowly they moved to the large bed, the lights dimmed and the atmosphere heavy with sex and the excitement of what was to come. Their mouths locked together as they slid onto the bed, Linda on her back as Barry lay beside her his hands alternating between her nipples and her pussy. Seeing his fingers stroking Linda's clit through the lens again gave an air of surrealism to what was happening, although not conscious I was taking less pictures as I became enthralled by the scene in front of me. I watched as Barry's thick fingers worked on my wife's pussy , occasionally dipping in before rubbing her juice all over her lips again. I knew how her pussy felt when I did that to her and how she would wriggle to get the eager fingers in deeper too. I watched as her hips moved in an attempt to get more penetration. Barry resisted this and kept teasing her slowly bringing her to that sexual height where she would eagerly take him inside her.

Their kisses became more urgent as Linda started to moan , Barry kept his fingers wet with her pussy juice, his mouth covering her erect nipples licking, sucking and nibbling on them as Linda pushed her tits to him offering Barry her nipples holding his head as he devoured her. Her hand gripping Barry's cock, working it up and down, feeling him swelling as his excitement grew in time with hers, she was getting anxious to feel that thick cock inside her I could tell that. Barry's mouth covered hers again and I watched as he shifted on the bed his cock hard and stiff now as without unlocking their mouths he slid over Linda's thighs and positioned himself between her legs. I could not see her pussy or his cock now but I knew he was at her entrance.

They kissed and whispered to each other as he shuffled closer to her , legs being spread wider as I saw his back leaning over my wife. They kissed and more murmurings as he shuffled again, I could see Linda's legs straighten a little, then a moan escaped her mouth.. I watched as I saw Barry's buttocks clench as he eased his hips forward, his cock was at last entering my wife's willing pussy!. Another moan as Barry slid all the way into my wife, then he leaned down and kissed her deeply, they kissed for a couple of minutes without him moving, a truly erotic sight.

I watched as Barry started to move his cock slowly in and out of my wife's pussy, her arms wrapped round him as it to make sure he stayed inside. Their fucking increased in tempo, and soon the wet sex noises from their coupling filled the air, I held my camera absent mindedly as I watched, my hand clammy as I tried to frame and then take another pic. My free hand was stroking my cock as I watched Barry making love to my wife, he wasn't just fucking her he was making her feel so good about being fucked she was eager and wanton, she looked gorgeous too. As his fucking increased I could see his shaft wet from their combined juices as it slid in and out, the sweat was running down his back now as they held each other kissing and fucking all thoughts of me being there were gone now.

The kissing intensified as did the whisperings between them as they enjoyed each others bodies, a truly erotic sight, the sounds filling my head as I stroked my cock, Barry was so much bigger than mine easily thicker and I knew Linda was loving every inch of it too.