Mike's Fantasy Wife 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they neared climax I could see Barry was thrusting ever deeper into my wife, his buttocks clenching at the end of each stroke, Linda's moans became louder, more urgent, her arms pulling him to her as her legs wrapped round him not wanting him to slide out. I watched as their movements slowed as they approached a joint orgasm. In a final flurry Barry's strokes became more agitated as he rammed in deeper and faster ,Linda's moans now filled the room as he slammed in deep and held his cock in her. Her orgasm triggered by the sudden pulsing from his thick cock, the spurts of cum flooding her cervix, washing her inner pussy cooling the pulsating slit, filling her as her throbbing matched his.

I saw them collapse together in what must have been a mutual shared orgasm of epic proportions. Barry laid on top of Linda, breathing heavily the sweat running over them both as I sat my camera in one hand and my exploded cock in the other. They lay like that for several minutes not moving, it seemed wrong to say anything or intruded in this intimate scene, I could still see Barry's cock firmly lodged in Linda's pussy, some spunk leaking round his shaft as they lay together. His cock showed no signs of shrinking or slipping out, I quietly got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Linda is still naked, apart from her sexy stockings. Mike holds her affectionately; I see clearly, that the mood is mellow and friendly. I feel a little shy as I approach them, still naked. My cock is half-hard and bends down in front of me, struggling to hold its own weight. I imagine that it looks good, large and tempting.

Linda passes me the glass again, refilled with fine red wine. I see that my first glass is still on the veranda. Ignoring it, I sip the wine and Linda looks to me, touching my forearm with her palm.

"Are you ok Barry?" She asked, her voice full of sincerity.

"I've never felt better guys!" I answer both of them.

Linda grinned at her man, full of confidence.

"Good! I'm still going to fuck you!" She went on, very serious. Her words simply thrilled my head, making me gag with delight. As I sip the wine, struggling to maintain calm, she kisses her man and pushes him away, in a gentle, yet dismissive gesture. I felt ok about it and so did Mike, as he simply picked up the camera again and moved away.

She took my hand and led me to the large bed. It was undisturbed and looked luxurious. Linda did not pull back the silk duvet, but leant forward sliding her hands on the cover moving onto the bed. I gazed at her breasts again, hanging in the air now, teasing my appreciative eyes.

I smooth the cover too, as Linda flops down onto it, enjoying the luxury feel of it. It did feel so sexy and smooth, but I am more interested in the shape of this lovely woman. I watch her as she spreads her body over the duvet, trying to feel its entire surface. Suddenly, she rolls over on her back and spreads her arms; raising one leg and sliding her foot on the cover, in line with her other leg.

I thrilled at her sensual display, and wait for Mike to take a picture, but nothing happens. I decide not to rush things, to give him a chance to get going. As I stand with my hands on the bed, I move around to change my view of her naked form. I love the way her tits stick up, her nipples pointing straight into the air.

I put one knee on the bed and move closer. She looks at me and grins, aware that she looks divine. I try to let her see the love in my eyes as I adore her, and she wriggles beneath me on the bed, sensually, excited and controlled.

As I gaze at her, she poses, as if she were a model but she does it naturally. I can even feel the sensation she has as she lays on the bed, the soft silk feeling on her back and legs, the warmth of the evening air, the mood between us and the sexy ache in her belly. I will do nothing to inhibit this free and erotic display.

Suddenly, the flash fires; I glance at Mike, his face red and a look of desire making his eyes fuzzy. Barely able to use the camera, he responds to the urgent need he has to record this amazing scene. He takes another, as Linda looks away from him, making the image even more natural looking.

As Mike takes more images, she reaches out to me. I move closer and lay on my belly beside her. The duvet does feel so sensuous, so exciting that I too spread my arms out, to enjoy the feel of the cool surface.

Linda and I look at each other as we slide over the cover, as if we were in a shallow swimming pool, just moving about in small circles. Suddenly, Linda grabs my hand and urges me closer. I roll over and lie next to her. In my head, I feel the excitement of what is to come, but I also feel no hurry. The longer we play this, the more pleasant it will be.

Linda raises her body beside me, and smiles at Mike, who takes more images. I watch her as she looks at my body. Between my legs, my cock is showing signs of interest, still bent, but growing. I feel proud to watch her as she gazes at it. Bending forward, aware of Mike's need to take images. She carefully hovers over my tool. She is so close to it, I can feel her warm breath on me.

I love this feeling. I can feel her mouth on me, yet she is only posing for her man. I watch as he uses the zoom, closing on her face and my tool. Acting like a tart, Linda lifts my rod and grins at it, ignoring the flashes from the camera. I can't see it but I feel her tongue flit over my cock, more sticky mess oozing from me.

Mike slows us at this stage, and I feel confident that he is taking careful shots of us, getting focus and composition right. My cock jerks in her clever hands and her tongue gets more adventurous, I feel the skin flip back now, as my rod stiffens, not because she licks it back, but because it has swollen to solid hardness.

Linda shocks me now; as she takes my cock in her mouth, the burning sensation makes me gasp with an intense passion. My long held frustration, amplified the feeling of her mouth on me, I almost faint with pleasure. I do not move, if I did, I may cum. I relax and enjoy her mouth, so feminine, so eager and so loving.

I try to feel this from a distance; as if I were a voyeur, not directly connected, afraid to allow my passion to increase. Linda too seems to sense this, and allows only her tongue to caress my helmet, sliding down the shaft and humming a tuneless song, teasing and patient.

Mike steps back a little, and Linda lays back on the bed and joins me.

"You have a lovely cock Barry!" she smiles at me. "It is so big. How do you get it so large?"

I smile at her, I don't know how it gets so large!

"You alone make it so large darling!" I say to her, making her laugh!

"Oh you are a clever dude!" She said, using Hollywood language. "I don't care, I love it!"

She rolls over onto me, covering my chest with hers, her legs to my side. Considering our passion, we are very calm. I rub my finger through her hair and pull it to my face, breathing in her clean smell. I caress her back, up to her shoulders and enjoy the closeness of her. She looks at me, face serious now. I want to kiss her. Reaching up the few millimetres that separate us, I touch her lips with mine.

I want to kiss so much, but I am aware that it is so affectionate and could be out of place. Linda soon removes my fears as her mouth opens and she touches my lips with her tongue. I can feel my own sticky goo on her tongue and her lips and in my throat, I can taste it. The sensation gives my lust a sudden rush and I pull her head down, to kiss her fully.

I thrill as she melts onto me, her kisses full and passionate. I tangle my fingers in her lovely soft hair, pulling from each side of her bob, to trap her mouth on mine. Behind us, Mike takes more images, recognising the passion we are sharing. I ignore him, not disrespectful, but too deep in passion.

Linda puts her hands on my neck, the best she can and returns my affection. Our kiss is untamed and powerful. I cannot stop this, even as Linda lays back. I follow her and as she spreads herself again on the duvet, I just want to kiss.

I glance down her naked flesh as she wriggles sensuously on the cover, her legs parting now as her desire grows. I still wish to make things last but her movements invite me to cover her. I do, but in my head, I determine that I will not fuck her yet.

She gasps into my mouth as I raise my legs over hers. She flits her fingers over my face in a gesture, guiding me, urging me, demanding that I fill her. I kneel now, between her eager legs. I feel her hips moving up and down in a crude, unmistakable gesture, but I remain over her.

As she settles, I am aware that my prick points straight at her hole. My chest crushes her, but my ass is high in the air. I can feel the heat from her slippery slit and I know that I can slip into her so easily. She kisses me and mumbles sounds in my ear.

"Fuck me darling!" I hear among other indistinct sounds. I mumble back to her, in the same inarticulate language that we both seem to understand. She reaches down between us and grips my cock, finger tips only slide along the length of it, urging me into her.

I whisper to her as she sighs moans and mumbles to me.

"My cock is so close to you darling!" I moan directly into her ear. I keep it so quiet as I do not want Mike to hear. I wish to fuck her slyly, as if Mike would never know!

Beneath me, Linda sighs in my ear, her breath hot and exciting. Her fingers flit along my shaft making me tingle and throb. I know that she can feel my helmet so close to her slit and her fingers urge me into her, pulling me closer. I tease her by lowering down on her, and shudder as we touch. Her fingers hold me so that my dick touches her entrance. I want her to rub my cock along her slit, so that I can thrill at her heat, but she guides me onto her tiny hole.

I have little choice now, all I want is to fill her. I allow my weight to push my dick into her and she gasps loudly in my ear. I thrill at the burning heat of this amazing woman as she sears my shaft with her passion. I try to stop but can only do this for a few seconds. Now, my hips take over and I gasp as they move on their own, forcing the entire length into her gripping hole.

I am deep inside her and she pulls my head close to hers. We kiss for a second when she blows into my mouth as she lets out a long sigh. I feel her shudder under me, her hips shaking in response to my deep penetration. I lower my entire body weight on her as I pin her beneath me; thrilling at the amazing sensation I get just by being in her.

We kiss and blow into each other, sigh and mumble affection and lust. I raise my right leg over hers and nudge her, forcing her leg inside. I do the same with my other leg and, almost reluctant, force her legs closed. With a thrilling shock, we look into each others eyes as we feel this strange sensation.

My solid tool is so deep inside her, that as she clamps my balls, her hole ripples in tiny tremors on my meat. I just wish to lay on her and let the feelings fill our minds. I push my hips only slightly, yet I feel her fannylips grip my shaft; my bone crushing gently her little button, like a tiny pin piercing my skin.

As we lay like this, I slide my feet along her calves, gently closing her legs onto me, trapping me in her honeypot. Now, I take some of my weight and rest on my elbows. I look at her and she smiles, completely relaxed.

"I love your body darling!" say truthfully. "I can feel every part of your pussy!"

She gasps, and I feel powerful with my words.

I make my prick jerk in her and she sighs. I grin at her as she looks at me, lost, almost in pain. Perfectly still, yet my cock thrashes around inside her. I feel her tube rippling over me as I throb and buck in her tightness.

She cries at me and I breathe in all of her breath, keeping all I can get from this lovely woman. I smile as I tell her crude and loving phrases.

"Grip my prick!" I urge her and she gasps as she obeys me, thrilling at the response in her belly.

Clamp your legs babes!" I urge her also, and she shudders as she does this to me, my cock so large inside her. I feel her thighs on my balls, hurting but thrilling me. I do not try to move as our bodies are so tense and highly stressed, but I wriggle my groin on hers rubbing her sensitive clit. I feel her shudder as tiny thrills ripple through her. As her thighs grip me, so her muscles generate an intense sensation in her sex. She grips my face in both hands in a strange but meaningful expression of desire.

I raise myself again, so that I can look down on her. Her face is bright red and wet with sweat and she looks beautiful. We look into each others eyes openly and without intimidation. We exchange deep love and affection as we experience our bodies in our love embrace.

Grinning at me, Linda tightens her hole and I feel her shudder over me, trembling. I respond with a strong jerk, and my tool swells in her tiny body. We give each other signals like this as we concentrate on the sensation given to us simply by our bodies interacting together.

Strangely, and suddenly, Linda forces her legs apart and I feel the cool air on my soaking wet balls. I suddenly feel the urge to fuck this beauty, and I allow her legs to pass under mine. I take my weight as she wraps her legs around me and digs my back with her nails. I feel them slip on my wet skin down to my buttocks.

Crudely now, as we start to fuck, she grips my ass in each hand, nails digging between my cheeks, urging me it fuck her. I withdraw my tool slowly, enjoying the sensation of her tightness and thrill as I see more flashes. I know that Mike will love these pics when he sits with Linda later and enjoys the memories of tonight.

Guiding me with her nails, Linda starts to fuck me, her hips moving up as I fall on her, my shaft digging so deep in her greedy hole, making sloppy sounds as we allow air in her. I withdraw completely and let the cool air over my steaming tool before pushing into her again.

Suddenly, Linda pushes up to me, almost lifting me from the bed. I feel her slit quivering over my cock as she cums for me again. I ride on her, enjoying her power as she climaxes. My prick seems to grow as she smothers me with her love, dripping even, over my hanging balls, making a slapping noise as I bang them against her buttocks.

I try to stop, but her actions are too much for me to fight. Instantly, my balls unload and I am ready to fill her with my passionate seed. I let go of control and let things happen. Pushing into her, my belly shudders over her quivering slit as we both explode with our lust and love.

I feel my delivery blast from me; deep in her womb, the seed splashes her inner belly and makes her tremble with pain and passion. Liquid slurps from her beautiful slit, both mine and hers as we slam like animals at each other. Suddenly, we both let out a long, slow groan of wild emotion as our bodies merge into a single beast of desire.

Slowly, our bodies blend again into a loving bundle, laid on the bed. We both gasp our breath, this time trying to breathe rather than signal our love and lust. I fall on her and she grips my back, pulling me entirely over her. Her ankles wrap around my legs, trapping me, as if I might wish to leave her.

We lay like this for many minutes, until the heat of our bodies forces us to part. I roll over on my side and grip her hand, Mike moving close to us, his cock in hand, solid and bursting. I nod to him, looking at his beautiful wife's belly and sticky thighs. With a loud gasp, he spurts his spunk high in the air, shooting from the bedside to her tits and belly. He strokes fast, making his mess spurt for large distances, some on the duvet but most on his loving wife, who reaches for him as he dribbles his passion on the bed.

I try to mile at him, to show him that his response is good, but I just grimace; unable to move I relax and allow the residual emotion and passion to ripple through my body and mind. Linda reaches me and slides her hand over my chest in a love gesture that promised more pleasure.

...Looking at Linda lying on the large bed , her belly and tits covered in my streaky spurts of cum, her nipples wet and still standing proud as Barry lay beside her his arm under her head as they cuddled up after their lovemaking. Her face flushed with the excitement of the evenings events, a look of satisfaction and serenity covering her, an arm across Barry's chest I captured on film her looking up at him as they kiss gently a wonderfully tender pic that tells the story.

I went for the second time that night to the bathroom to clean up, I looked in the mirror seeing my face flushed like Linda's , my cock still hard yet oozing my own cum, my excitement still obvious. My mind flooding with the images of my wife and her lover who even now were lying in our bed enjoying the aftermath of a very erotic lovemaking session.

This was our first time, we had fantasised about it many times over the years but now we had taken that bold step, one that we never really thought would ever happen only in our fantasies. I now had my mind reeling with the images of Linda and Barry making love not once but twice so far, when earlier today we were still virgins at this. Barry had been in the right place at the right time, and after our initial chat on the coach we had both felt very relaxed with him, but there was no indication of what was to come until Linda had had a few drinks and then danced with him. The look on her face when they returned was a picture, she told me he had gotten aroused as they danced and that after initially backing away from him she found herself becoming closer and pressed back against him feeling his hardening cock. When she remarked to me what had happened I could see she was aroused and asked if she wanted to go further, whether it was the wine or the atmosphere or Barry I am not sure but she nodded and we both knew this was the right time to go for it.

Seeing Linda relaxing with Barry who was to be her lover that night was truly exciting, watching as she pulled him close as they danced, his hands on her hips I could see he was rubbing his cock into her pussy mound. Knowing he was getting horny added to the ache in my stomach one of anticipation, excitement and nerves wondering how it would go if this would indeed be the night.

Standing in the bathroom naked, I look down and see my cock stiffening again, the images were getting me hot. I flicked the light off and went back to the bedroom, on the bed Barry and Linda were kissing again, I could see her hand was stroking his thick cock slowly, there was no rushing this time.

I sat back and watched as my wife kissed her new lover tenderly now, her mouth opening to accept his tongue, their lips wrestling each other as their tongues wrapped, probing and tasting each other. The initial lust filled passion subsiding now and replaced by a heightened state that made them oblivious to my presence now. This was intimate and not for the camera, my own emotions so heightened now, seeing the woman I love releasing her inner self as she enjoys the pleasures offered by another man, no guilt or jealousy just pure pleasure.

...Linda slid over Barry now her hands on his shoulders as she straddles him, I can see her wet pussy her lips puffed and reddened, her slit wet as she hovers over his slowly stiffening cock. Barry's hands appear on her hips guiding her to his cock , slowly she moves over the head as it stands angrily pointing upwards now. In a slow movement Linda leans down as they kiss deeply, passionately , her hips easing ever downward , Barry's cock touching her sex now. As they kiss her pussy lips part to accept the head of his cock, with a slight move of his hips Barry enters her again, his thick shaft slipping easily in my wife's willing pussy. He holds his cock inside still for a few moments as she wriggles on it taking it so deep now I see his balls squashed against her ass now as she straightens her back holding his hands she starts to ride him.