Mike's First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the room was silent except for the sound of heavy breathing as they all recovered. Leah's pussy throbbed with dull pain, but it did not bother her. She was relaxed and satisfied. She was also pleased that her first time with a man had been better than many of her friends had experienced.

"I hope we can do this again sometime," she murmured to Mike.

"I'll be ready whenever you are," replied Mike.

"Are you okay?" asked Rachel

"Oh yes," said Leah with a giggle. "I just hope fucking is like this every time."

"We should all be so lucky," Rachel acknowledged sagely as she slapped Mike on the ass.

"What about you stud? Are you going to thank me for letting you be the first to fuck my beautiful cousin?"

"Sure, but you'll have to give me some recovery time," he said laughing.

"I've got bad news for you lover. Leah's parents will be here in just under an hour. Now be a gentleman for once and help Leah up. You two need to get cleaned up and I need to change the sheets."

Mike rolled off Leah and stood up from the bed. He held out his hand to her and helped up from the bed. Mike and Rachel removed the leather bands from her wrists and ankles and then Mike led her to the shower while Rachel studied the messy sheets.

Mike set the shower going and Leah stepped in while he took a pee without regard for the lack of privacy. Joining Leah in the shower, they clung together under the gentle spray of water. Taking plenty of time, they took turns to soap each other's body parts, interspersed with kissing and bouts of laughter. Just as Leah was soaping Mike's rock hard cock for the third time, Rachel interrupted them.

"Leah. Your parents just rang. They'll be here in ten minutes. You'd better get moving."

"Damn," said Mike and Leah together.

Mike turned the water off and they both quickly dried off. Dropping their towels on the floor Leah turned to Mike and reached up and threw her arms around his neck. Mike bent towards her and she kissed full on the mouth.

"Thanks," she said simply.

Leah slipped from Mike's grasp and went into the bedroom to get dressed followed by a peacock proud young man. Rachel had a demure robe on that gave no indication of the scanty clothing underneath.

"You don't have to go yet Mike. They are just going to pick Leah up and get going," she hinted broadly.

"Just don't wear him out Rachel. I want more of that cock as soon as I recover," Leah said boldly.

Mike lay back on the bed feeling well pleased. Rachel had been right after all. He should share himself around with other women. A shoe smacked into his flat stomach, bringing him back to reality.

"Don't get a big head lover boy. You've still got plenty to learn," declared Rachel accompanied by laughter from Leah.

"Hey Leah," said Mike. "A friend of mine is having a birthday party Friday night. Would you like to go."

"I'm sorry Mike. I can't. We're going back home tomorrow, but maybe we can catch up when I get back here in a few weeks time."

"That would be great," said Mike enthusiastically.

At that moment the doorbell rang and Leah gave him a little wave and was gone. Rachel made a face, mimicked Leah's wave and followed her down the stairs. Mike smiled to himself as he lay back on the bed. It promised to be a feisty fuck session when Rachel returned.

The next couple of days passed quietly for Mike and he was glad when it was finally time for Steve's party. When Mike pulled up in front of Steve's home, it was apparent from the large number of cars parked in the street and the wall of sound coming from the rear of the house that the party was already in full swing. Mike showed his official invitation to the security guard at the door and threaded his way through the house. The place was already overrun with teenagers, and the room buzzed with talk and raucous laughter.

Mike saw Steve's parents and went over to say hallo. Mike recognized several other older relative's of Steve's mingling among the crowd, but he knew none of them would be too concerned about keeping the party quiet, as they all like to party real hard.

The band was set up in a corner of the back yard and Mike was sure Alexis would be here when he saw the band. The lead guitarist was Simon Wheeler, music teacher and aging would be rock star. A mutual friend had told him that Alexis had a crush on Simon and wanted him to be her first fuck, which was why he had struck out.

He burned inwardly at the thought, but consoled himself that Leah would be back soon and in the meantime he was free to chase up a few other likely young ladies. Catching sight of Steve, he joined his friend and they sat around for the next couple of hours drinking and talking, enjoying the music and the party atmosphere.

He had seen Alexis wander through wearing a short black mini and a sparkling tube top that looked fantastic on her, but she had ignored him. Mike shrugged it off. There were plenty of available girls here tonight. Alexis could wait for another time.

By ten o'clock the party was starting to get serious. Already a couple of teenagers had passed out from too much drink and been sent home in a taxi hired for just such a purpose, the rest were only half smashed. There were several couples getting into some hot and heavy action in the darker corners and a few semi-naked bodies had gone into the pool.

Mike had finally lucked out with Steve's cousin Melanie. Melanie was twenty years old and horny as her current boyfriend was away training to be a pilot. That suited Mike fine. Not wanting any witnesses, Melanie suggested they go somewhere private, so Mike had led the way upstairs to the spare bedroom he had slept in many times over the years.

As soon as he shut the door Melanie was all over him, arms draped around his neck, lips planted firmly against his and her tongue halfway down his throat. He eased her back a little.

"Hang on Mel. I need to pee first," he explained.

"Be quick, before someone comes along and interrupts us," she pouted.

Mike headed into the adjoining bathroom and relieved himself. He was just zipping up when he heard voices in the hall. Melanie dashed into the bathroom, flicking the light off and pushing the door almost closed, just as the bedroom door opened.

"There's no one in here. Come on," said a low male voice.

They heard the door shut and footsteps crossing the room. The bed squeaked as someone sat on it.

"I hope you're not going to hold out on me now girl. If you're just being a prick teaser, I'm not going to be happy," the voice declared emphatically.

Mike could not recognize the voice, so he strained to hear any reply, hoping he might know the other person.

"I'm not a tease. I just want my first time to be special," came the defiant reply.

Alexis! Mike was gob smacked. He quietly moved Melanie to one side so he could peer through the gap in the door. It was Alexis. He changed the angle so he could confirm who the man was. Sure enough it was Simon.

"It'll be great. I specialize in virgins. Especially pretty ones like you. I've looked after you pretty well so far."

Mike pulled away from the door bumping his head lightly in the process. Fortunately, at that moment someone cranked up the volume on the sound system and no one in the next room heard him. Intrigued, Melanie pushed forward to take a look for herself. Mike tapped her shoulder and she knelt down so he could look over the top of her.

They had a clear view of the bed and watched Simon drop his shirt on the floor, followed by his pants. Mike almost scoffed at the skinny four-inch cock that bounced around as Simon climbed onto the bed and lay back.

"Well come on girl. I can't be gone too long. The band will be looking for me."

Alexis knelt on the bed, unsure what to do. Simon pulled her up to his side and pulled the tube top down. He squeezed a firm breast for a second and then placed a hand behind her head and pushed in the direction of his cock.

"You know what to do."

Nervous, Alexis licked her lips. She had sucked his cock for the first time a couple of days ago, but had not enjoyed it, especially when he filled her mouth with cum. He had said it would show him she was serious about letting him be the man who took her virginity.

She lowered her mouth over his cock and licked at it tentatively. Mike just shook his head. He couldn't believe it after all the crap she had laid on him. Simon pushed her head down forcing his cock all the way into her mouth. Alexis closed her lips around the slender shaft, holding the base of his cock steady with two dainty fingers and began to bob her head up and down.

"That's it girl. Keep going. You'll get the hang of it."

Alexis was having serious second thoughts. This wasn't going the way she had dreamed it would. When they had first started to fool around a few months ago, there had been lots of kissing and holding each other. That had progressed to Steve massaging and kissing her breasts, while she stroked his cock until he spurted cum all over her hand. Finally she had let him touch her pussy and he had finger fucked her until she had the most wonderful orgasms.

This was why she had picked him from all the men she knew. He was meant to be doing all these things now before he took her virginity, but instead he was rushing to get it over with. She felt his hand pushing her head down, and she took his cock all the way into her mouth until her nose bumped into his wiry pubic hair. She swallowed his short cock easily and she bobbed her head up and down sucking inexpertly on the skinny prick.

Mike had mixed feelings about the scene before him, because although he was pissed off that she would fuck Simon but not him, the show was getting him hot. Melanie seemed to have the same problem.

"You need to get a bit of practice at cock sucking girl."

Simon pulled Alexis off his cock and rolled on to his knees. He pushed her down onto the bed and pushed her skirt up to her waist exposing the flimsy lace panties. Roughly grabbing the band he pulled them down her legs and pushed her legs up to her chest.

"No. Wait," she cried. "I'm not ready."

"I knew it you cock-teasing bitch. Well, forget it. I'm not stopping now."

He ran his hand roughly over her dry pussy. He snorted derisively as he buried his face in her groin and licked his tongue the length of her slit. He poked his tongue into her cunt forcing his spit into her to get her wet.

"No please don't. Not like this."

Satisfied all was ready, Simon spat on his hand and rubbed it over the head of his cock.

"Just lay back and enjoy this girl," he grunted

She felt the head of his cock press against her pussy, sliding down between the fleshy lips seeking the way in. A soon as Simon felt the head of his cock slip into the wet hole, he thrust forward and his cock went full depth into her cunt with only sight resistance. Luckily for Alexis her hymen was not fully intact and she felt only a momentary flash of pain as the remnants of her virginity were ripped away.

Alexis closed her eyes as Simon thrust into her quickly, emitting low grunts with every thrust. This was not how she dreamed it would be. He had barely thrust into her a dozen times before he gave a short cry and thrust hard, cursing under his breath as he squirted his load into her.

"There you go girl. I just love breaking in virgin pussy," he panted.

Knock knock. All four were startled by the noise, as a bearded face peered around the door.

"You in here Wheeler?"

"Fuck! What it is it?"

"Its your wife. She's looking for you and she's not happy. You'll have to leave her for later," he added with a chuckle before pulling his head out of the room.

"Shit. Sorry girl. You'll have to wait for a second round."

He didn't notice the free flowing tears as he pulled his clothes on and hurried from the room. As the door closed, Alexis sobbed freely, while Melanie and Mike waited in the bathroom. Mike was both angry and turned on by the whole scene. Melanie was just turned on.

They waited quietly for several minutes until Alexis stopped crying and began to rearrange her clothing. It suddenly occurred to Mike that she might want to use the bathroom to clean up. He tapped Melanie on the shoulder and took her hand and led her into the shower alcove, carefully closing the door behind them.

They huddled together in the corner just as the bathroom door opened and Alexis came in. Luckily she did not turn the light on, just using the light that spilled in from the bedroom. She cleaned herself up and went out closing the door behind her without noticing the dark shape of the two people in the shower.

They stepped out of the shower alcove and listened for the sound of the bedroom door closing. As soon as they heard it bang shut, Melanie grabbed Mike's hand and dragged him into the bedroom.

"Do me the same way Mike," she instructed him excitedly.

Moving quickly, Mike pulled his shirt off as the eager Melanie opened his pants and pulled them down his legs. He sat down on the bed so she could pull his shoes off and finish removing his clothes. As he lay back on the bed, she pulled her dress over her head, her braless melon sized tits falling free, leaving her in dressed only in a pink satin thong.

Melanie pounced on his erect pole and tried to swallow it all in go. She choked as his cock nudged the back of her throat, but she recovered and began to suck and lick the solid shaft. Mike put his hands on the top of her head and forced her head down until she coughed and spluttered. He held it there for a few seconds before letting her pull back.

Pulling away from his cock, Melanie nudged him as she gasped for air. Taking the hint, Mike rolled onto his knees as Melanie took his place and laid back, her knees up and spread wide. Mike moved between her legs and pulled the skimpy thong to one side, exposing her glistening pussy.

He lined his cock up with her sopping hole and prepared to plunge it in.

"Eat me first, then fuck," cried a Melanie desperately.

Mike changed tack and dove head first at her pussy and began to lap up the nectar dripping from her pink canal. Melanie writhed at the touch of his tongue, the sensitive flesh afire as every nerve ending sparked under the new stimulus, his tongue probing deeply.

With a final nibble on her clit, Mike sat back and pushed her legs towards her chest. Holding them in place with his arms, he lined his cock up and slid the flaring head into her cunt. With the head of his cock engaged, he slammed it full length into her, driving the breath from her lungs.

Melanie slid her hand over her clit and began to rub it furiously as Mike slammed every inch of his cock into her at a steady pace.

"Oh yes. Slam my pussy. Fuck me you bastard. Come on. Harder," she cried loudly head back and eyes closed. Her cunt felt like liquid fire and it was spreading quickly. With her free hand she pulled at a turgid nipple, squeezing and pinching herself, while Mike hammered into her faster and faster, his balls banging against her ass with each thrust.

Mike came first, grunting loudly as his cum sprayed the slick walls of her cunt. He kept hammering his twitching cock into her, as spurt after spurt of milky cum filled her to overflowing, while Melanie frigged herself frantically until she pushed herself over the top and was swept away in a wild explosion of ecstasy.

His cock still hard, Mike slowly stroked it in and out of Melanie's pussy as she rode out the receding throes of her orgasm. Cum oozed from her and pooled on the quilt beneath her ass. Melanie reached for his face and pulled him down to her and they locked together in a passionate embrace.

"That was wild Mike. Lucky for me your friend picked the wrong guy tonight,"

"Lucky for me too," replied Mike, "you are one hot fuck."

"Call me sometime and we'll do it again." She kissed him again, long and slow.

"We'd better get out of here before someone comes in. It won't be so hot if Brad hears I've been fucking around."

Reluctantly rolling off her, Mike stood and went to the bathroom to clean the dripping cum from his cock. Melanie followed and five minutes later they were both dressed.

"Look at the mess on the bed," said Melanie in dismay.

"Don't worry about. It probably won't be the last time tonight," said Mike. "You go first and I'll give you a couple of minutes to get clear."

Melanie opened the door and peered out in the hallway. Seeing it was all clear she gave Mike a quick kiss and slipped out closing the door behind her. Mike sat on the bed and to wait for a few minutes, thinking about Alexis and Wheeler.

He found he had no sympathy for her plight, deciding she had got all she deserved for picking an old has been like Wheeler in the first place. As for Wheeler, Mike was only angry with him because he had taken what Mike wanted take. He frowned as he pondered what to do about Alexis.

He was startled when the door opened and Mary, Steve's aunt, came into the room.

"Sorry Mike, I saw Melanie leave and I thought the room was empty," she said with a wicked smirk.

Mike groaned inwardly. Mary was also Melanie's aunt; the youngest of all the aunts and uncles, probably in her mid thirties was Mike's guess. Slim with a pixie face and bobbed haircut, she was not unattractive.

"She has a boyfriend you know," she continued, an evil glint in her eyes.

"Please don't say anything Mary," pleaded Mike.

"It might be too late. I saw Alexis out front waiting for a cab and she seemed pretty upset. Do you know why?"

"I can guess, but she couldn't know about me and Melanie. No way," said Mike emphatically.

"Well, if word gets out it won't be from me," she promised. "But you owe me. I want what Melanie got, 'cause she wasn't crying."

Mary kissed him lightly on the cheek and went into the bathroom and Mike bolted from the room before anyone else came along. When he got downstairs he went out onto the front porch, but Alexis was gone. She would have to wait for another day.

He joined Steve and the other guys out on the patio. They were all knocking the drinks back pretty quickly and full of talk about sports and women and what they were going to do for the summer holidays, but Mike was still thinking about Alexis and Wheeler. He watched Wheeler jigging about on the small stage in the corner of the yard. Mike thought he looked a little concerned about something.

Mike looked about the yard and saw Mrs. Wheeler sitting next to the spa holding an empty champagne glass. She was half slumped in the chair. As he watched she tried to stand, but failed and fell back onto the chair. Mike looked back at Mr. Wheeler and saw the worried frown.

Steve's mother and aunt were trying to help Mrs. Wheeler stand, eventually succeeding and helping her to stumble into the house. Kelly Wheeler was much younger than her husband. Twenty-eight years old, the attractive brunette had married Simon after a having a clandestine affair with him for two years. She suspected the marriage would not have happened if Simon's now ex-wife had not received an anonymous tip off about her husband's activities: from Kelly.

However, the four years of marriage had been tumultuous, as Wheeler had continued to have affairs with other women and sometimes his students and Kelly was desperate to have a baby in the hope it might save her marriage. Tonight was her best time of the month to get pregnant, but she knew the chance was gone after seeing the self satisfied look on her husband's face that meant he had just gotten laid. So had she had begun to drink quickly and heavily.

As Mike watched the three women make their way into the house an idea began to ferment in his mind. He waited until the band finished the set and watched Wheeler hurry into the house.

Mike turned to Steve, "Have a great night Steve. I'm going to cut out. I'll call you tomorrow."