Mike's First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the protests of his friends he went into the house and found Wheeler and the three women over by the kitchen door. Wheeler was trying to persuade his wife to go home in a cab, but she was not willing.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Wheeler, but if Mrs. Wheeler is ready to go home, I could give her a lift. Its on my way."

"Oh, you're not leaving already Mike," said Steve's mother. "Its still early."

Mary just looked at him suspiciously.

"I've got an early start to help my Grandfather in the morning," said Mike innocently.

"Mike, you are a lifesaver. Come on Kelly. You remember Mike. He'll drop you at home. Alright," he almost pleaded.

Kelly peered at the good looking young man next to her husband and shrugged. "Sure," she slurred.

Wheeler helped her from the chair and put his arm around her waist to steady her and made his way towards the front door. Mike thanked Steve's mother and gave Mary a wink and followed the stumbling couple out the door and out to the road. His car was parked right across the street and he jogged ahead to open the door. Wheeler helped his wife into the car and then took her purse. Opening it he removed a set of keys and gave them to Mike, returning the purse to Kelly's lap.

"That big one is the door key Mike. If you could just help her into the house, she'll, be okay." He paused. " I owe you one Mike. We have to do another two hours yet. You're a good kid." He gave him a man-to-man nudge on the arm.

"Glad I could help Mr. Wheeler," said Mike with a false smile.

Wheeler bolted into the house without another word to his wife. Mike walked around and got in the car.

"What an asshole," mumbled Kelly. "Didn't even kiss me goodbye."

Mike looked at her, surprised she had noticed.

"I might be drunk, but I'm not that drunk. Why would you help a prick like him?" she asked.

"I'm not helping him. I'm helping you," replied Mike as he started the engine.

Kelly preened. She liked Mike. They had met a few times in the last couple of years at various school events. A strong young man, Mike often helped out with the equipment for the school band, mainly so he could get close to some of the girls in the band Kelly surmised.

Mike glanced at her as he drove. She was wearing a low cut blouse that showed the top half of a good size pair of tits and was coupled with a very short skirt that was covering very little of her upper thighs.

"He's a womanizing prick, you know," she said forcefully. "I know he screwed some little slut tonight. Poor bitch. I bet it was good for him and crap for her," she added knowingly.

Mike winced inwardly at her the truth of her words.

"We're supposed to be having a baby." She snorted. "How can he get me pregnant if he's fucking some other slut instead of me."

Hoping the questions were rhetorical, Mike kept quiet and drove quickly through the quiet streets and was relieved when he arrived in Ninth Avenue. He drove up the drive of the Wheeler home and stopped by the garage door. He scooted around to open the door for Kelly, taking her hand to help her out.

"I'm alright Mike. I'm a bit sloshed but I can walk."

Mike held her arm anyway and they weaved up to the front door. He fumbled to get the key in the door, which made her giggle, but soon had the door open. He found a light switch just inside the door and turned it on. He pushed the door shut and locked it.

"Should I help you upstairs," he asked hopefully.

"Of course. I don't want to fall and I'm having trouble walking in these shoes." She giggled at her own joke.

Mike wrapped an arm around her waist and Kelly put her arm around his. Kelly could feel liked the feel of the muscular arm around her waist and deliberately stumbled against Mike, poking her large breast into his side.

When they reached the stairs, both Kelly and Mike realized that the stairs were not wide enough for them to go up side by side.

"Oops, that's a bit of a squeeze," Kelly giggled.

Without a word Mike swept he up in his arms. Kelly's eyes widened in surprise as her arms flew automatically around his neck as if she might otherwise fall. Mike started up the stairs, easily holding the young woman, who now rested her head on his shoulder.

"You are so strong," she murmured. Her neglected pussy was beginning to throb as imagined his strong young cock sliding into her.

The main bedroom was just to the left at the top of the stairs and Mike carried her straight in a deposited her gently on the bed, although Kelly was reluctant to let go. He found a bedside light and turned it on low.

He pulled her up into a sitting position and began to unbutton her blouse. Kelly was experiencing some internal conflict about how far she should go. He couldn't fuck her she had decided, but a little fooling would just be getting some back on her husband. However, she didn't feel in control of the situation, and was worried Mike might go further than he should.

He removed her blouse and reached behind her to undo her bra. Aware that his cock was almost in her face, he fumbled around before finally removing the hooks from the eyelets and pulling the straps down her arms. Her firm breasts were magnificent, sagging very little without support. Kelly watched him through bleary eyes, wondering what he would do next, but aware her nipples were showing her arousal.

She felt his hands on her breasts, brushing her nipples softly and kneading the flesh. Kelly moaned as her nipples and pussy tingled. Mike reached behind her again and pulled down the zip in the back of her tight skirt. When he stood up, he pushed her flat on her back, took hold of the bottom of her skirt with both hands and pulled it down her legs, leaving her naked except for the sheer white panties showing the dark triangular thatch of hair.

Kelly held her breath as he took hold of the waistband and she lifted her ass. He slowly peeled her panties down her legs, exposing the wet, fleshy labia and the protruding hood that covered her clit.

Mike threw her panties on the floor and then held a slender leg up in the air. He ran his hand along her calf, over her ankle and removed the stiletto-heeled shoe. He lowered the leg and took hold of the other in the same manner. Again he caressed her calf and ankle as his hand traveled to her shoe and removed it and then lowered her leg back onto the bed.

Completely aroused by this point, Kelly was panting softly, licking her dry lips, while her pussy dripped with slick fluid. Her whole body was tingling and anticipating what might come as Mike knelt on the edge of the bed and bent over her. His mouth went to her right breast and he sucked the nipple between his lips and flicked it gently with his tongue, sending a shudder rippling through her body as she moaned loudly.

He switched to the other breast and licked and sucked on the hard nipple, causing her to moan louder. Letting go he advanced toward her face. He kissed her neck and then advanced to her ear lobe with a series of searing kisses. He sucked and nibbled at her ear lobe making her writhe back and forth as she ran her fingers through his dark hair.

"Where do you keep you pajamas?" he asked softly.

Kelly was confused by the question and it was a few seconds before she stuttered, "Top drawer," and waved vaguely at the dresser.

Mike slid rolled off of Kelly and went over to the dresser and opened the drawer as Kelly tried to make sense of what he was doing. In the dim light he saw sheer black baby doll pajamas complete with open crotch panties. Taking them from the drawer, he returned to the bed.

He slipped the panties over her feet and pulled them up her legs and over her thighs.

"Lift your ass," he instructed.

Still confused Kelly lifted her ass from the bed and he pulled the panties all the way up. Mike was pleased to see that the soft lips of her pussy poked through the opening in the front.

Kelly was feeling vaguely disappointed at being put in her pajamas. She wanted a to fool around a little more. She sat up as Mike pulled on her hands to help her up. He slipped her arms through the straps and did up the clasp that nestle between her breasts and then jiggled her breasts to make sure they were in the proper position. Kelly liked that part.

Holding her face in his hands, Mike kissed her soft lips and Kelly responded, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. As they kissed Mike worked her further back onto the bed and then lowered her down, their lips still locked together. He pulled at her nipples through the sheer fabric, which seemed to get her really hot. He moved his hand to the other breast and tweaked the nipple fiercely and she groaned into his mouth.

Finally breaking the lip lock, Mike said, " Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Hell yes," she moaned.

"But you can't fuck me," she said suddenly panicked. "We're trying to have a baby."

"Don't worry about," said Mike casually, as he moved his head down between her legs. Finding the opening in her panties, he planted his mouth over her pussy and sucked the flaps of her labia into his mouth. He heard the sharp intake of breath from Kelly. He sucked on the slick flesh and lapped the juices pouring from her pussy. He nibbled at her clit, driving her wild as she bucked her hips into his face.

Mike began to carefully undo his pants and then pushed them down his legs, relieved his aching cock was finally free. His movements went unnoticed by Kelly, who was lost in a swirling cloud of pleasure as the pressure built to bursting point.

Sensing she was close to coming Mike quickly moved up her body, his weight holding her down. Instinctively, her legs opened wider before Kelly realized what she was doing. She only felt a sense of disappointment that Mike's wonderful mouth had moved from her throbbing cunt, but then she felt his lips sucking at her throat, fanning the fire within her.

Mike's cock found her gaping cunt and plunged straight into the wet hole.

"No, no, no," cried Kelly, but not a word passed her lips, as Mike ground against her clit with every stroke of his cock. She could feel his cock filling her cunt as never before, stretching it to accommodate the thick shaft. The pressure on her clit and the searing kisses on her neck stoking the volcano burning within her.

Suddenly all sense of reality was lost as fireworks exploded all around her and all she could feel was the brilliant fire flooding her body and the continual pounding in her cunt as Mike continued to spear her with his cock.

Kelly was lost in a dream world as the fire receded and she was left in a warm cocoon of satisfied lust. She was only vaguely aware as Mike pulled his cock from her still throbbing cunt and rolled off of her. He flipped her over on her front and moved behind her, pushing her legs apart.

Mike grabbed her hips and pulled her up towards him as Kelly tried in vain to make her arms support her instead of her face, now buried in the quilt. Mike aimed his cock at her pussy and pulled her back onto it and began to bang his groin hard against her firm ass.

Operating on remote control, Kelly automatically pushed back to meet his thrusting hips. Through the fog that clouded her mind, she could feel his cock driving all the way into her cunt and banging against her cervix. A thought was trying to break through the fog, something she needed to tell Mike, but it receded under the assault of the pounding cock in her cunt. She could hear and feel Mike slap into her ass and she began to moan softly once again. She loved being fucked from behind when the man totally filled her cunt with cock.

Mike felt his balls begin to contract and within seconds a potent load of cum was flooding the into Kelly's womb, spurt after spurt filling her up. Mike groaned loudly, holding his pulsating cock firmly against the entrance to her womb until it began to go soft.

Feeling his cock shrinking inside her, he released her hips and Kelly collapsed on the bed. Mike pulled his pants up and tucked in his shirt. He peered at Kelly and saw she was fast asleep already. He turned her around lengthways on the bed and maneuvered her into position with her head on the pillow. Before he pulled the quilt up he made sure her attire was as it should be and then pulled the quilt up to her shoulders.

He turned the lights off as he made his way out of the house, leaving the keys on a table in the entrance hall. Mike was well satisfied with his night as he recalled the highlights during the drive home.

As he neared home, he turned his thoughts to his Aunt Beth, she of the foul mouth and temper to match. He had a plan for her that he intended to put into action tomorrow morning. He had bought some spy cameras that he intended to place in several locations around the house controlled by a link to his PC. He was hoping to get something on record that would convince his Grandfather to kick her out of the house. Then life would be good.

Back at the Wheeler home all was quiet. Kelly slept soundly, the combination of alcohol and sex a wonderful sleep potion, but within her womb a frantic race was taking place. Five minutes after Mike left, the strongest and fastest racer reached the egg waiting in Kelly's womb and united with it to create a new life.

This is the last chapter planned for this series. You can read more of Mike's adventures in 'Mike Trains A Slut'.