Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimiko's eyes widened by the moment! She thought about a whole day of being punished by the Amazonian teacher...a whole day of discipline. A look of fear formed on her face as she backed up a step, shaking her head. Her hands went to her crotch as she felt it moisten. A whole day of it...and Mikey would be there...watching? "Ohhhh," she groaned involuntarily as she pictured all sorts of scenes in her mind.

"Yes, a Sunday detention. You will arrive sharply at 9 am, dressed appropriately conservatively. Do not be late. I will be very displeased if you are late!"

Kimiko nodded slightly and said, "Yes, Ma'am." Her tone had changed completely. Gone was her trademark arrogance and conceit. In it's place was a trace of fear mixed with anticipation and desire. She shivered as moisture soaked the crotch of her panties.

"You are dismissed," said Ms. Stark. Kimiko turned and went to the door, unlocking it, then fled the classroom. Ms. Stark had to restrain a chuckle as she saw the tiny little dervish flee. She turned her attention to Mikey as she packed up her bag. She went into her purse and pulled out a 10 dollar bill. "You will have to take a taxi home, Mikey. I cannot risk you being seen getting into my car today. I will meet you there."

Mikey took the money and nodded in understanding. "Okay."

The cab ride was uneventful, for which Mikey was quite thankful. He paid the driver and buzzed Ms. Stark's condo. She let him in and he took the elevator up. Nobody was in the elevator, for which Mikey was also pleased. He'd felt like a freak with everyone gawking at him all day and solitude was just what he needed right now.

He exited the elevator and went to Ms. Stark's condo, knocking on the door. She let him in and he noticed a knowing grin on her face. Something was up. Did she have some new perversion planned? He hoped not. As much as he loved all the sexual activity she had thrust upon him right now he just wanted to disappear. A nice, long soak in the tub would ease his tension. Maybe a little Mozart to set the scene. He took off his shoes and set down his bag, then went over to the couch.

Ms. Stark closed the door and went over to the couch as well, sitting beside him and putting an arm over his shoulders. Her other hand rested on his thigh and she leaned against him in a motherly (though inappropriately so with her hand where it was) manner. "I was just on the phone with Mrs. Cratt. Remember her? The seamstress? Well, it seems she has some clothes ready for you, all in a perfect custom fit. She's going to drop them by tonight so you can try them on and see if there are any final adjustments to be made. Then tomorrow you get to pay for them." She gave him a lushly lecherous grin as she said that last part.

Mikey nodded as he remembered the previous Saturday. Mrs. Cratt had been the first person that Ms. Stark had exposed him to. She had looked at his manhood with such awe and love, then asked for a week to prepare. "Yes, Ma'am. I remember," he replied calmly.

"Good. You're going to be a good little whore for Mrs. Cratt, right? She, of all people, deserves a good experience. I want you to be especially considerate to her tomorrow. She is still getting over the loss of her husband. So, whatever she wants, you must do. Do you understand, Mikey?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He looked a little nervous, wondering just what he was in for and hoping it would be as pleasurable as all of his experiences so far. "Uh, she's not going to hurt me, is she?"

Ms. Stark had to stifle a giggle at that. Mrs. Cratt wouldn't hurt a mosquito if it bit her. "No, Mikey. She's just going to get the shagging she paid for. That's all. Don't be afraid. I won't let anything bad happen to you." Ms. Stark patted his back reassuringly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now, I'm going to go get dinner started." She got up and sauntered into the kitchen, still waddling from the stuffing her butt had gotten this morning.

Mikey nodded and said, "May I take a bath, Ma'am?"

"Of course, love," she replied as she got dinner started.

Mikey went into the bathroom and filled the tub, making it nice and hot. He brought in a book to read and turned on a little music, then set himself down for a long, relaxing soak.

The buzz of the door woke him. He had fallen asleep in the tub! He fortunately had not gotten the book wet. He hadn't even opened it. He got up and out of the water, grabbing a towel to dry himself off with. He got dressed again and went into the living room.

He smiled as he saw Mrs. Cratt sitting on the easy chair, Ms. Stark pouring her a cup of tea. He looked at the bundle she had on her lap. "Hello, Mrs. Cratt," he said. "How are you?"

Mrs. Cratt looked up at him, setting her tea cup on the coffee table and then absently fingering her wedding ring. "Hello, Mikey. I am doing alright I suppose. I brought you a few things I made for you." She handed him the bundle.

Mikey said, "Thank you," and opened it. Inside were 2 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 6 pairs of socks and 6 pairs of underwear, all custom made for him. He inspected each piece, looking like a kid at Christmastime. "Oh wow! These are all for me?"

"Indeed they are," the seamstress replied. "Double stitched and using the best materials I had. Why don't you try them on? I will check to see if they fit properly and if any adjustments need to be made I can take them home with me and bring them back tomorrow."

"Yes, Mikey, try them on." Ms. Stark had a blank expression, but a hint of playfulness crept into her voice. "Undress and put on your new clothes."

Mikey took a few moments to figure out what she was getting at, then nodded when he caught on. Get undressed...in front of Mrs. Cratt! "O-okay." He looked at both ladies for a moment, then started to undress. He removed his socks first, then his pants. He lifted his jersey over his head next, exposing the outline of his 16 inches under his shirt.

Mrs. Cratt watched silently while fingering her wedding ring. Her eyes locked onto the outline of Mikey's monstrosity. Her lips parted slightly and she licked her lips. Was it really as big as she remembered? If so it was even bigger than her dearly departed husband's! She'd not thought that possible!

Her husband had had a huge one himself. He had turned her into a size queen with it. He had measured 13 inches long and was quite thick. She had willingly enslaved herself to it, willing to do anything if only she would be allowed to worship his manhood. Could ANY cock really be bigger? It hardly seemed possible.

She watched as Mikey dropped his briefs. Now only his shirt covered his dick. It throbbed and strained against his shirt and Mrs. Cratt gasped. She turned to look at Ms. Stark, her eyes wide. When her friend merely smiled back she returned her attention to the boy. He was unbuttoning his shirt, agonizingly slowly. Mrs. Cratt was breathing in quick gasps as she anticipated the revelation.

She groaned when Mikey turned his back to her and took off his shirt. The boy did have a cute little bottom. It was small and surprisingly tight. Still, she was not interested in his rear. She wanted to see his dick!

"Mikey, face front," his teacher called sharply. He winced and turned around. Mrs. Cratt gasped, her jaw dropping. "Oooohhh!" She shivered in her seat. Just seeing that big, bad boner had her on the verge of orgasm! "Ohhh, my goodness!" She clamped her legs shut, her hands gripping her knees as she gazed upon the boy's lovely large meat. "It's...it's as big as I remember! Ohhhh!"

She watched his thick veined cock pulse and wave, as if it was beckoning to her. She crossed her legs and rocked, biting her lower lip as she rocked slightly. She rubbed her thighs together as she felt her womanhood moisten. Could she really wait until tomorrow? "Eleanor...please...can I...can I please start tonight. I brought several pieces. Just let me use one hour now! Please? Please?"

Ms. Stark was quite pleased at her friend's response to seeing Mikey naked. "Oh, I suppose so. I will even be generous and say each sock counts as an individual piece. As such you have 23 hours of cock time. If you want an hour now, feel free."

Mikey's face reddened. She was BEGGING! "Uhh, shouldn't I try on the clothes first?"

"Later," his teacher responded. "First Mrs. Cratt is going to take partial payment for her labours." She settled into her seat on the couch, relaxing and sipping her tea. She watched Mrs. Cratt move in front of her darling boy, kneeling in front of his hugeness like she was in prayer. She grinned as her friend clasped her hands firmly around it, inspecting it with her eyes. She watched Mrs. Cratt look up and down his fat shaft, eyeballing every vein, every inch. Her breath flowed along it as she inspected, making Mikey shiver from the hint of pleasure it provided. Ms. Stark shivered in sympathy.

Mrs. Cratt started to drool. This was definitely the biggest, fattest piece of man-meat in the world and here it was at her disposal! She flicked her long tongue out and snaked it along the trembling flesh and leaving a trail of moisture as she licked up Mikey's dick from the base of it.

The boy's cock responded by bucking and pulsing. When she got to the purplish helmet she slid the tip of her tongue around the underside of it, teasing the soft, sensitive skin. She savoured the sounds of Mikey's pleasure-wracked moans. She loved how she could force pleasure on a man this way. It was such a turn on!

Precum started to ooze from the tip, flowing down the head. When it touched Mrs. Cratt's tongue she squealed in delight. The taste nearly sent her into a frenzy. It was all she could do to control herself and continue to tease the incredible dick. This was a cock truly worthy of worship!

Mikey marveled at the sensations the seamstress inspired with her talented tongue. The precision and skill she displayed was amazing. His knees were weakening and he fell onto the couch beside Ms. Stark. His teacher moved over to give more room.

"Ohhh...Mrs. Cratt! That...that feels divine!"

She stopped for a moment and looked into Mikey's eyes. "No, Mikey. This is divine! This is my god!" He held his cock in her hand, shaking it gently. She lovingly licked up the Precum and moaned rapturously as more flowed to replace it. She moved her lips to the fat head and started to suck the tip, gulping down the surprisingly voluminous Precum as it flowed unceasingly.

Mikey gasped and clenched his hands, balling them into fists. He watched as Mrs. Cratt opened her mouth wider and wider. He watched as bit by bit the gargantuan girth of his fat, flaring cock head eased between her lips and into her mouth. "Oh! Oh my! Holy!" Was she actually...no! It was impossible! She was trying to get the whole head into her mouth!

He squawked as more and more of the helmet was worked into her mouth. When the outer edge scraped past her teeth he groaned out a warning...too late! His dick bucked and pulsed in her mouth as his fire hose-like jet of thick, sticky cream blasted into her throat!

Mrs. Cratt's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets when that never ending blast launched into her mouth and throat. She tried her best to swallow it as the hot syrup shot into her, but there was no way to keep up. It dribbled down the sides of her face from the corners of her mouth. She gulped and gulped, struggling to swallow as much as she could. She moaned as well, savouring the flavour of his sperm. When he finally finished she was shocked that his cock stayed swollen. She continued sucking on the over-sensitive head, holding up her hand, her indeed finger proudly held up as she signed, "That's one." It was to be the first of many.

Two hours later Mrs. Cratt was at home, laying naked on her bed. Her hands were both between her legs as she relived the hour she spent at Ms. Stark's with Mikey and his wondrous cock. One hand had 2 fingers inside her pussy, the other caressed her clit. All that cum! He'd had 5 orgasms and they were each as big as the last. Did that boy never run out of cum? She'd sucked on that god in cock form for the whole hour. She'd had several orgasms herself just from blowing him.

She frigged herself mercilessly, driving climax after climax from her pleasure-wracked self. She cried out in bliss as another orgasm tore through her, then she stopped, laying there panting. One this was for sure. Mikey would never be lacking clothes!

12