Mikey & Ms. Stark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Mikey, should I let this bad little girl play with my toy?"

Mikey had a maelstrom of feelings rushing through him at the moment. Extreme arousal and pleasure washed over him as Ms. Stark ran her long fingered hand up his hard-on and down the throbbing shaft with long, slow strokes. Concern warred with desire as he gazed at the admiring form of Kimiko, who was transfixed by the sight of his cock. "I think I'd like that," he replied with a soft voice.

He allowed Ms. Stark to ease him down onto his back as she said, "I think it best to let her be on top the first time, Mikey. After all, we don't want her to be accidentally damaged when my cock slams into her, do we?" He shook his head, seeing the wisdom in this. With a girth equivalent to that of a coke can, he had doubts that he would even be able to fit the shaft into her. Add the mushroom shaped head to that and he was amazed any woman could take it at all!

Kimiko had to restrain her glee. She was going to get that cock after all! When Mikey was on the blankets she let Ms. Stark guide her to her feet and over the hips of the boy. She watched Mikey lift the pole perpendicular to his torso and again she marveled at its length. There was no way it would all fit. She couldn't even take all of her biggest dildo and Mikey was even bigger than it! She intended to try, though!

She grasped the thick, long limb in both tiny hands and guided it to her slit as she stood over Mikey with her legs on either side of him, her legs bent at the knees. She rubbed his slick, plentiful Precum over the tender, sensitive flesh of her newly shaved pussy, almost collapsing from the anticipation and pleasure it inspired.

"All right, Kim., ease down onto it," Ms. Stark demanded. Kim took a deep breath and let her weight rest more upon the powerful tool. She grunted a deep, delayed grunt as her slit tried to open to take the fat head of Mikey's meat into her mound. Bit by bit her crevasse opened as she urged herself harder upon it until, finally, her body's natural resistance broke and she had the entire head stuffed inside her.

"Oh god," she squeaked as her vaginal walls stretched beyond their limits, creating a brand new limit. She opened her eyes and looked down at Mikey while still clutching his cock with her hands and pussy. He had a fevered look on his sweating face, like he was restraining himself. She was thankful for that. Were he to thrust upward she feared the damage he could do.

"More," Ms. Stark demanded and Kimiko set to work. She hefted herself and grunted as she impaled herself deeper on the mighty manhood. She repeated her effort again and again, slowly but surly driving herself further down on the powerful post. After almost 10 minutes she had a good 5 inches inside her and she stopped for a break.

Mikey looked like he was in mild pain as the girl's terribly tight cunt gripped his cock. There was some discomfort, but the extreme tightness also produced a pleasure different from any he had experienced before. When Ms. Stark begun to masturbate his shaft while Kim rested he groaned from the pleasure of it.

"Ohhh, Ma'am...that's so nice!" Instinctively he humped his hips up, trying to get greater sensation out of it and making Kimiko yelp in surprise from the unexpected inch he incidentally drove into her. Her body quivered, adding to his own sensations, almost forcing an ejaculation of epic proportions. He shuddered as Ms. Stark sped up both her hands, jerking his shaft mercilessly until he did just that!

"NNNGGHHHH!" All his muscles tightened as a 9 second eruption blasted into Kimiko's cunt. The force and heat of it made her cry out as a super strong orgasm tore through her. Her knees went weak and she could not support herself any more. This, combined with the slickness of her arousal and the lubrication of Mikey's seed caused her to take more into her, right up to her cervix, before she fell forward, her torso crashing into Mikey's. Before her first orgasm was finished, a second started, thanks to the accidental (?) impalement of Mikey's huge hard-on even deeper inside her. The orgasm combined with her first somehow, increasing exponentially and making her almost black out!

They all rested for a couple of minutes after that. Mikey needed to recover from the intensity the sensation of Kimiko's tight, tiny pussy and the way it rippled on his shaft during her climax. Kimiko was just totally drained and Ms. Stark just used the time to quickly undress, then use her own fingers to bring herself to climax.

"Oh! My! Freaking! God!" Kimiko lifted herself up off Mikey with her weakened arms. "I'm FULL! So full! I can feel him against my end!"

"Well, get up and ride my cock, you little slut," demanded Ms. Stark! Kimiko eagerly, if weakly, complied. She got to her feet again and tried to lift herself up Mikey's shaft...but couldn't! She heaved and huffed, straining her legs to rise and failed as the bulbous, fat, incredibly hard head of Mikey's manhood caught against the inner walls of her vagina, much like the barb of an arrow would keep it from being removed.

"Ms. Stark...Ma'am...I can't! I'm...I think I'm stuck!" Kimiko kept trying, using all her might to try and stand. The results were that she actually lifted Mikey off the floor by his cock, making him cry out in pain. Realizing what she was doing, she quickly dropped down, making the head strain against her cervix again, which made her squeal in delight.

Ms. Stark watched the scene unfold, her eyes gaping open wider and wider. She wrapped her arms around Kimiko, her hands clutching the diminutive girl's B cups while her own F's pressed into Kimiko's back. Once she had a good, strong hold she used her prodigious strength to haul Kimiko up again, which made Mikey squeal like a little girl as his huge cock resisted stretching. Instead of just dropping them down, however, she used her strength and gravity, driving Kimiko downward, forcing her to take even more of Mikey's tremendous trunk!

Mikey gasped as he felt the breaching. Kimiko wailed and clenched her fists as pain crammed into her. Ms. Stark grinned in satisfaction, knowing she had just driven the girl's body down even more, forcing her to take Mikey's cock even deeper!

He had not quite buried the head into Kimiko's womb, but he was oh, so close! Kimiko had tears running down her face and Mikey's guilt knew no bounds. "Oh, no! I'm sorry, Kim! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"You hurt me all you want, Mikey," Kimiko replied through sobs. "I love it! I LOVE YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK!"

"Huh?" Mikey was startled by her extreme response. He knew he had hurt her. That was obvious. She seemed PLEASED by this, though. It was all very confusing..

Ms. Stark, seeming not to notice that Kimiko had referred to her cock as Mikey's, asked, "Are you still stuck, Slut?"

"Oh, yes," Kimiko responded as little orgasms washed over her repeatedly. "Oh, am I ever! I can't get your cock out of me!" She tried, oh, how she tried, each attempt causing a mini orgasm. Her body wanted to squirt her juices all over Mikey's meat, but he was so thick that she could not. He pussy was so strained it prevented her release of fluid...which built up and built up, causing the intensity of her pleasure to rise in turn.

"Well, "Ms. Stark answered, "you will just have to fuck my darling boy until he loses his erection so that you can un-impale yourself. I should mention, though, his medication seems to last for about 22 hours!"

"Ma'am," Mikey said, "Uh...that will mean...uuuhhh...we can't go to school. OOOHHHHhhhhh!" Kimiko had so much on him inside her, more than half, that his own cum was contained and his balls and shaft strained from the buildup as well, leaving him on the edge of pleasure and feeling no small amount of discomfort.

"Oh, yes you will," Ms. Stark answered! "You will not miss school, either of you! You two will just have to go to school joined the way you are!"

Kimiko's eyes rolled into the back of her head. The very thought of Mikey and her joined at the genitals in front of the whole school drove her nuts! She could picture him walking up the steps, the bounce as she clutched against him stirring his cock inside her as all eyes gazed on the pair! A quiet groan escaped her as her juices finally burst free and her pleasure levels soared to untouched heights.

Mikey could not believe she would do that to him! He looked at her fearfully and Ms. Stark smiled lovingly and replied, "You're a slut, Mikey, and a whore for me! Think of it as advertising! The whole school already knows about my cock's hugeness. When they see it buried in Kimiko they will know it can be done! Think of it as advertising!"

Mikey groaned and grunted as Kimiko's intensely quivering quim milked the cream from his cock, her womb hungrily devouring every drop!

"Oh! He's...cum...ming...in...me," Kimiko managed to whisper right before the incredible pleasure drove consciousness from her.

Ms. Stark had no intention of making them go to school the next day. Mikey couldn't fall behind during school if he tried and Kimiko...well, it would be amazing if she could even stand up after what she was enduring. She watched the pair coupling on and off all night, their bodies never apart, dick and cunt always joined together. She fell asleep after carrying them, which was quite the struggle, to her bed and curling up beside them.

When they finally separated the next day she let them know they were both staying home today. Kimiko could not close her legs and was in obvious discomfort and pain. "Oh, my...I'm...I feel so empty," Kimiko exclaimed. "It hurts. It hurts a lot, but it is sooo worth it!"

Literally overnight Kimiko's world had changed. She had discovered things about Mikey that shamed her and made her want to protect him for reasons other than the selfish ones she'd had before. She had had greater pleasure than she ever thought possible. She had chosen a surrogate family to add to her almost non-existent one. Life had improved for her. She hoped that this improved things for her teacher and maternal example and her...whatever that studly dear Mikey was.

12