All Comments on 'Mikey becomes Melodie Ch. 02'

by tiffanyfoxe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pick me

Mmmmmm

Michelledenimore@yahoo.com

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an incredible story, i wish i could be Melodie......it's as simple as that......hoping we see more chapters with Melodie becoming even more girly and fem, with real breasts, and learning how to smoke long white Virginia Slim 120 Menthol's, like a real sexy slut!! O M G !!!

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

What happened to Mistress Heather? Melodie is on loan to Mistress Suzette. Is there a continuing chapter. What happens when Melodie turns 35? Does Mistress Heather marry Melodie? or does she take everything away from him including his inheritance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She was only keeping him until he reached 35, that Trust Fund. Only, She got the shock of her life when she learned about the conditions within it's pages. Children, sired by him via D.N.A. tests. She was going to have to allow him to impregnate her. otherwise, She would be left with nothing. no matter what he promised, the Lawyers had the ball in their court all along and they well knew it. So, for the first time, she went down on him, and to her utter surprise, His cum tasted... delicious, no salty taste, it was sweet. And, with the angle, it actually did trigger her orgasm when it made contact with her G-spot. Two inches was all that was required.. And the best part, his size didn't hurt her. She had given up her studs so a proper pregnancy could happen and. to her surprise, her vagina shrank down without the constant stretching... After a while, she really did love the guy, He didn't treat her like a piece of meat like all the studs did. He respected her and even though he was a submissive sissy. His personality grew on her. Life with Melodie wasn't going to be all that bad after all. After all, He really did love her and she realized that she really did love Mikey for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN

So fucking hot! I'd love to be Mikey turned Melodie!!! 😍👅💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous