Mile High Club Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at the girl, I realized she was a lot like me. We each liked to be a little risqué, a little naughty and a little nice.

Melody smiled and nodded back. "It's very hot, you know, doing it up in the air. It will be great, it's safe....say, want to surprise him?"

I must have looked strange. Confused.

"It's just, well, you look great but I wonder if you'd like to add some spice to your outfit? Maybe some silky stockings?"

With that she pointed to a box on the side of the desk. Several packets of stockings were there.

"We got a deal, so five bucks get you the pick of the litter. And if you want stockings and not the thigh hi version I have my own garter belt I could lend you. That would be a real surprise for him."

The shock on my face really showed. Her smile calmed me down.

She was right, of course. A little something special for Lin to be dazzled with. I gave her five bucks and picked out a pair of black stockings. She pulled a garter belt from inside the desk and left me to my privacy. Minutes later I strode out of the room feeling naughty.

Melody and I went onto the tarmac and the Cherokee where Lin and Trevor were examining the wings. They turned as we approached and I could swear there was a little gasp. Damn, stockings and a couple buttons unbuttoned on my blouse and the guys were goo goo.

Trevor gave us the rules of the road. We were required to wear our seat belts until he gave us the all clear call. Then he'd close the curtain separating the main cabin from the pilot's area. For the next 60-70 minutes we were on our own to do what we like. He'd be up front behind the curtain.

Once we got back to the airport we'd finish our ride of a lifetime and get our Mile High certificate. He promised a great flight.

With that he pulled the chocks from the wheels and Lin and I went toward the door. Lin whispered to me: "Let him help you into the plane," he said with a sly smile. "Maybe give him a little view of what I'm going to be getting."

He's such a bad, bad boy. I had to smile.

Lin entered the Cherokee first as Trevor came behind me and offered to help me in. He steadied my midsection and I couldn't help think my short skirt gave him a view of my stocking tops, garter straps and maybe even my bright red lace panties. It was so exciting.

Entering the plane I realized there wasn't a lot of room, but the seats had been pulled out except for two in the rear. In front, where there were normally two more rows of two seats --- one on each side --- was a small blow up mattress covered by silky heart red sheets and a white set of pillows.

Four small bottles of wine and two small Champagne's were in a small cooler, along with some strawberries dipped in chocolate. I think Lin must have sprung for the deluxe trip! To the side was a little red box, almost like a small jewelry box. "What's this?" I asked.

Trevor's face was a little red. "Uh, that's, uh, protection in case you need it."

Inside the little box were several condoms, lubricated and unlubricated, a couple flavored ones (strawberry and banana) and a yellow and a black one.

"Wow, you guys think of everything!"

Just then Melody stuck her head in the back and wished us a good flight. She and Trevor made sure the door was closed correctly and then Trevor gave us the safety features and merely told us to enjoy the flight. With that he moved into the cockpit and closed the curtains.

Lin and I looked at each other and laughed as we buckled ourselves into the two seats in the back of the plane. Safely sitting, we held hands while we kissed as the props started whirling outside the windows. We were actually going on out little trip!

Trevor shouted back that we were leaving, but I think he was trying to show that he couldn't us or us him unless it was loud. That actually put me at ease that he wouldn't be hearing any grunts, groans or moans. I actually felt quite comfortable and safe.

After taxi we were up in the air in minutes, banking over the Pinelands and heading toward the ocean. Within four minutes we could see Cape May, Wildwood and the Delaware Bay. That's about all I saw though, as soon my head was being pushed toward Lin's midsection. Somehow he'd unzipped and pulled out that cock I knew so well.

"I think the pilot loved looking at your legs," said my married boyfriend. "His eyes nearly popped our when you took that last step. It made me so hard thinking he was looking but I was going to get."

Licking the sexy stick was something I loved, but he adored. I mean, he never got enough of it. Over the years I've guestimated I've blown that dick more than a thousand times in four states and in every way imaginable.

I'd been on my knees, on a bed, in the woods, over a table and in the car with that guy, sucking his cock and enjoying it so very much. Lin loved to be sucked off and nearly every date ended with me polishing his knob.

In the plane I worked it for a while before Trevor called back something about it being safe to move around the cabin and to make ourselves comfortable and enjoy the ride. Lin moved me up and kissed me and said how much he loved me. Quickly we moved to the makeshift bed in front of us and slipped under the covers. Lin insisted I keep my clothing intact, while he removed his trousers before scooted between the sheets.

For the next few minutes we made out like school kids, kissing and feeling and exciting each other with feels and kisses as the plane glided through the sky a little more than a mile high. Soon though Lin pushed up, pulled down the sheet, and slipped between my legs. He slid his hands up and down my thighs, finally stopping at my pussy. Feeling my on top of my lace panties he felt my wetness.

"Someone is surely enjoying this," said Lin as I merely nodded my agreement as his fingers did the walking between my thighs. Soon his hands reached up and began slipping my panties down my legs. Once off he slid down between my legs and began licking my soaking wet cunt. The feelings were incredulous. Damn he was good.

"Wow, you've changed it a little," exclaimed Lin when he saw my landing strip. "You are so very sexy. That is so very hot."

"I did it for you, honey. I am glad you like it."

Rocking a little with his lapping, I felt like a queen as he worked a finger in and out of my pussy while licking around. The guy had a nice touch, and he brought out some great feelings from deep inside. Soon, though, he wanted more.

"I've got to fuck you Robyn, I want to be inside you," said my guy, moving up between my legs and rubbing his cock up and down my slit. Long ago he'd asked me to trim down there, and over the years I designed a little heart of hair that he loved. But I'd also changed down there as well, moving to a triangle and other designs before my current landing strip.

I couldn't help thinking how appropriate it was to have a landing strip on a day we'd be joining the mile high club.

Lin slowly began inserting his dick into me, moving very deliberately as I got used to the filling of my pussy. We held each other close, him a little inside me, and he whispered to me. "Thank you, honey, and welcome to the Mile High Club."

He took his time before burying himself deep in me before sliding up and nearly out, then repeating the action. It was a slow, luxurious fuck. His arms lifted my legs skyward as he began to eagerly bang my box.

The sheets felt great on my back and the makeshift bed was sort of comfy as it moved with out movements. Holding my legs up Lin thrust away in and out of my sloppy pussy as I simply enjoyed the ride. Lin quickened his pace and I worried he'd cum too fast, but the man was a step ahead of me.

"Oh my, your pussy feels so very good," said Lin, sliding out of me and holding me tight. "I could cum so easily but I want this to go on and on. I don't want this to end."

Lin knew that once he'd cum he'd be toast. Sometimes he could get it up again, or at least semi-hard, after an orgasm but it was sometimes a struggle. Today he didn't want to chance anything.

We kissed then Lin moved around and on top in the 69 position and began licking my pussy again. It was so very hot, up in the air, right next to the pilot separated by a flimsy curtain, doing all kinds of naughty things.

Urging Lin around, I soon was on top with him licking me from below. In this regard I was able to lick around his pole and down to his balls more easily. I wanted him excited, but didn't want him to cum in my mouth. We licked and sucked each other for a few minutes before coming up for air.

"Robyn, you are so very sexy. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do. I mean, this is incredible."

Spooning, Lin slipped in me from behind and caressed my breasts while slowly thrusting in and out of my pussy. This was a slow fuck, and it brought out lots of sensations, especially when he brought one hand down to my clit.

We maneuvered here and there. Lin would be on top, and then we'd reverse and I would ride him. Then we held each other close in the side-by-side position. We'd roll around. I'd suck him and then sit down on him, first looking at his face, then reverse cowgirl. This was nice because he couldn't move too fast and I could hold on to the wall.

"Lin, this view is fantastic," I said, speaking about the ocean views. "You are filling me up and it feels so very good."

"Oh Robyn, yes the view is fantastic. I love looking at your ass."

Laughing I told him he was incorrigible.

We continued to make love in slow motion, just enjoying the ride, when suddenly we heard Trevor's voice.

"Hey, lovebirds, we will be making our final turn over the ocean and heading back, so if you have things you want to do now would be a good time."

Oh no, we'd been lost in the fuck and neither had cum! Damn! This called for some overtime. I whispered to Lin that I'd talk to the pilot for a few more minutes. I only pulled my blouse closed and fastened with two buttons in case Melody's advice worked.

Slipping up front I snuggled between the curtains and smiled at Trevor, who had looked around at my entering his cockpit area.

"Are you okay," asked the pilot.

Taking a deep breath, I put on my largest smile. "More than okay, this is a great flight, but...."

He looked back at me. "But..."

"Well we need a few more minutes, and Melody mentioned that...." I unbuttoned my blouse and lifted my breasts out of their bra casing. "She mentioned, well, that we might get a little longer ride...."

Trevor smiled, eyes glued to my two mounds. Shaking his head, he replied simply: "Uh, sure, a few minutes maybe."

He stared at the mounds, through, when I grunted something. That nasty Lin had snuggled behind me and inserted his dick in my pussy from behind. The little bastard was fucking me in front of the pilot.

"Are you okay," said Trevor.

He must have known what was going on, because I'd move a couple inches closer to him and back, and while he couldn't see behind the curtain he had to know I was being rutted by my boyfriend.

Suddenly, he became Chatty Cathy. "So, are you enjoying the ride?" asked the pilot, his eyes feasting on my bare breasts that were bouncing and flailing around to the tune of Lin's thrusting. "There are the great views (his eyes were on my tits) and it's so cozy in the back. Some tell me it's too hot."

I said something about it being amazingly hot and he followed by saying we had 15 minutes. Thanking him, I opened the curtain and pushed Lin back. As I was scooting my way back Trevor exchanged knowing guy-looks and smiles with Lin. They must have been in cahoots!

Back in the cabin Lin pushed my head down on the sheets and mounted me from behind. Holding my ass, Lin banged me for all he was worth, thrusting in and out and bringing out all kinds of feelings. Soon I was cumming and I think Trevor heard the groan.

While humping he lightly smacked my ass, telling me what a naughty girl I was in showing the pilot my boobs. Then his hands moved around to the meaty globes and wrestled with them while his cock was thrashing in and out of my swollen pussy.

"Robyn you are so hot, your pussy feels wonderful," said my guy, banging away.

Lin used my pussy as his own plaything, fucking me quickly and efficiently. His cock felt wonderful inside me, bringing out great sensations and wetness.

Damn, this was hot. Lin kept fucking me but soon it was his turn to totally enjoy.

"Turn over, Robyn, quickly," barked his orders.

I followed them, and Lin jumped on top of me and lifted my legs again. It didn't take long, probably 30 seconds, and Lin was cumming at 6,000 feet into my wet and willing pussy. That explosion brought another from me, as my number two came quickly.

Damn that was hot. I think it was a feeling that had to be associated with being a member of the Mile High Club.

Coming down from our high, we held each other tightly. Lin whispered how hot this was while I mentioned that we should consider another trip sometime.

Soon I was on my knees cleaning his cock. I carefully licked the fuckstick that had performed so well between my legs. His cock had weakened, he was semi-hard, but he moaned in admiration. Job complete, we became to get dressed.

"Are you decent?" asked Trevor, opening the curtain.

"Decent?" said Lin. "She's unbelievable."

I hit his arm. "Yes, Trevor, we are decent. And this has been a great ride! Are you going to get us safely back?

"Of course. We are on our way back and will be landing in about five minutes, so buckle up."

I saw the Cape May-Lewis Ferry that traverses Delaware Bay, a 40 minute ride that is lots of fun. That put an idea in my head. We were now in the Mile High Club, I wonder if there's a Ferry Club?

Lin was thinking like I was, letting me know we should try it one day.

For now, buckled into our seats, we held hands like young lovers on the way back to the desolate air field.

But of course Lin wasn't done. Soon my head was in his lap and he was directing my actions up, down and around that satisfying fuckstick.

"I am so very lucky, Robin, you are the greatest," said my former boss, slipping a silver necklace around my neck.

I blew him as he fumbled with the necklace, noticing how his cock grew. He wasn't fully extended, but mostly. It was quite easy to suck and work around in my mouth. I paid special attention to the sexy tip, but didn't forget the shaft.

We touched down as I extended my tongue down to his balls, licking the powerful packet as we cruised down the runway and back to the hangar. I pulled back and Lin got himself presentable just as Trevor extricated himself from the small pilot's seat and cockpit.

"So, I have to ask you, did you enjoy yourselves?"

In unison, we said "Yes."

Trevor opened the plane's door and slipped out. I moved over to the door next, with Lin reminding me to give a little show. Standing at the top of the exit, I looked all over while Trevor had a great view up my skirt.

Turning around, I needed his help in going down the stairs backward. I don't know what Trevor could see, but Lin was holding my armpits and moving me slowly as the wind flipped around my skirt.

Lin kissed me once outside, and we walked hand-in-hand to the offices. There we were greeted by Melody, who was holding two sweet teas while Trevor stayed behind and cleaned out the plane.

"Well, how was your sightseeing trip," said the girl, whose eyes moved to a couple and their children sitting nearby.

"It was great, we saw all kinds of views," said Lin.

We made small talk for a couple minutes, with Melody mentioning that Trevor would be back soon once refueling had been completed.

Melody and I scooted back to the little room in the back, and she started to excuse herself when I asked her to remain. "It's okay, that was a marvelous flight," I said, lifting my skirt and removing the garter straps.

Reaching up, I unhooked the garter belt and returned it to her rightful owner before rolling the stockings down my legs. Melody wanted to know if Trevor behaved himself, and I nodded yes. "He was the perfect gentleman."

Melody laughed at that one. "Well, that "perfect gentleman" was looking up your skirt going into and out of the plane," she laughed. "I guarantee he knows your brand of panties!"

"I wasn't wearing any," was my reply, drawing an unbelievable look from the girl. "Gotcha. Nah, I have on Victoria's Secret cotton bikini, no thong today, no lace. By the way, I loved the way Trevor handled everything, including the extra time at the end of our flight."

Melody smiled. "So what did it take?"

I must have looked at her funny.

"You know, did you flash your boobs at him and then give him a blow job? That's the normal fee."

My eyes widened before Melody laughed. "Gotcha back!"

We laughed and hugged just as Lin and Trevor came into the room. "Are we interrupting anything, we can leave," said Trevor.

"Nope, we were done. You almost caught us," said Melody with her effervescent smile. "Hey buster, what's this about getting a blow job up there?'

She was looking, first at Trevor (who had the "who me/" look before moving over to Lin.

"Okay you two, stand together and hold hands," said the girl, clearing her throat. "I have to ask, did you enjoy your flight?"

We both said yes.

"Did you engage in, uh, sexual intercourse at least once?"

Lin answered, "Twice."

"Was their any oral sex involved?"

I answered, "Oh yes."

"Did you blow the pilot?"

Quickly, I told her no.

"Just checking, because Trevor can be such a cad! But it didn't have to do with this ceremony. Okay, Trevor, can you sign the placard? Guys, would you like one or two certificates?"

I replied we only needed one, and Melody gave me a knowing smile.

"Congratulations!"

We all shook hands, and Lin asked if we could get a repeat discount.

"Next time it's 25% off," said Trevor. Melody added that she'd be happy to throw in a flight attendant if we'd like.

We left, imagining the possibilities, now certified Mile High Club members.

12