Miles's Conundrums Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird having the plank banging against the vacuum cleaner, and later scrubbing the bathroom floor with it hanging under me...

I was on my hands and knees in the cramped bathroom, and I kept putting my knee on the damn plank by mistake and nearly ripping my dick off!

The house was clean when Gretchen and Tom got in, but she inquired about the yard as she put a paper bag down. "Aren't you going to rake it? "

"I can't get my pants on with this board, you know." I tried to reason with her. "Perhaps if we bought some huge overalls I could fit it--"

"You see?" Gretchen interrupted, looking at Tom. "I am just so glad I bought this."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a nasty little two foot whip with two ends. "This is a quirt used to whip dogs, but it can be used I guess for you too, dear."

But as she lifted it, Tom stopped her.

"No, no...he just doesn't get why his laziness and his excuses are the burden, like his dick is. I have a better idea, which will help to remind him."

Tom took me out to the garage, where he took another plank, this one six feet long, and nailed it to end of the first one.

But he put the six foot plank across, so it looked as if I had a giant "T" hanging off my dick now. It was heavier, and far more cumbersome.

Tom looked at me and grinned. "Now, I suggest you get to your yard raking. The yard is fenced, no one's going to see you out there."

Raking a yard with two planks nailed to your genitals is a lot of work.

I had to twist my body in order to keep the rake from bumping into the T planks, and it took me four hours to get an hour raking job done.

Shortly before I finished, Gretchen came out with the dog quirt. "Goddamn it, you forgot to scrub the baseboards!"

Despite Tom's psychology of the extra board, Gretchen apparently has faith in old fashioned discipline, and she chased me around the yard.

Gretchen was flailing with the quirt, until finally I fell on my T, my dick crushed under it (it got twisted.) and she whipped me until I screamed and cried.

12