MILF Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing. Oh man, are we going to have a good time today!" He said. "Follow me."

Tommy led me into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I just stood there, not sure what to do next. He just looked at me for a moment; I could almost see the wheels in his head spinning.

"Well, first let's see what you look like. Strip."

He didn't put any music on or anything, so I just unceremoniously took off my clothes much like I did every night before bed. When I reached down to unstrap my high heels he stopped me.

"You look fine just like that, slut. Now turn around slowly and let me get a good look at you."

I did a slow turn revealing every inch of my body to him. When I was facing him again I stopped and waited for his next instructions. He looked me up and down, smiling. Then he patted the sofa and sat down next to him. Then he did something unexpected: he leaned in and kissed me. I automatically just started kissing him back. He was a good kisser and I started getting aroused. As we necked like teenagers he fondled my breasts and pulled on my nipples. Eventually his hand wandered down between my legs, but I kept my knees together.

Tommy broke the kiss. "Spread your legs Yvonne."

I opened my legs and he shoved his hand right up to my pussy.

"You're shaved! It's so smooth. I love it."

He ran his finger up and down my slit and then pushed it into me.

"Your pussy is soaking wet. It's true, you are a slut!"

He slid his finger in and out of me for a while while he sucked on my tits. I had to admit that it did feel good. I was getting close to my climax when he stopped and pushed his pants down to his ankles.

"Climb on and fuck me, slut," he ordered.

I did as I was told and since I really was very wet, I took all of him in one stroke. It felt good to be full after all the foreplay up to that point, but I wanted to cum, so I started riding him hard and fast. It only took me a minute before my first orgasm hit me like a freight train. But I was so worked up that I wanted more so I just continued raising myself up and dropping back down on his hard cock. It felt like I was coming continuously, but in reality it was three or four of them right in a row. The whole time Tommy was calling me names like "cunt", "slut", and "whore". I didn't care. Finally it became too much for me and my legs just wouldn't work anymore.

"All fucked out, slut? Well, I'm not," he claimed as he pushed me off and onto the sofa.

I landed on my back and Tommy immediately climbed between my legs and pushed his wet cock back into my still quivering pussy. Then he fucked me like only a young man can, hard and fast. He didn't care about me, only his own pleasure as he pounded away. Still, he made me cum several more times before he neared his own climax. When he did he jumped off, aimed his cock at my face, and stroked himself quickly a few times before shooting his semen on my face. There wasn't as much as the first time when he came in my mouth, but it was still quite a bit.

After he was done, he stood there for a moment, admiring his handiwork I guess. Then he said, "Clean up my cock with your tongue, whore."

I had tasted my own juices before, and his cum, so this didn't really bother me as much as you might think, especially at this point. Then he sat down on the other end of the sofa.

"Fuck, that was great Yvonne. And just think -- we still have the rest of the day!"

He asked me a lot of questions then, like what were my fantasies about him like and did I day dream about fucking any other students. I didn't know what he was talking about, but figured it had to do with the letter that was supposedly from me, so I faked it as well as I could. I told him that I had dreamed about asking him to stay after class and then giving him a blow job or having him fuck me on my desk. I also told him that I had similar fantasies about some of the other boys in my class, since that's what I thought he wanted to hear. Then he asked about a couple by name, and I told him, yes, they were on my "list". He continued asking me about "my" fantasies and whether I masturbated while I thought about them (the boys). I tried to give him the most perverted, slutty answers I could think of not only because that's what I thought he wanted to hear, but also to keep him occupied with talking.

He finally got tired of interrogating me and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a risk and read his letter, which he had left on a table by the front door. Here's what it said:

"Tommy,

I had to write this letter because I'm not sure I can tell you face to face what I want, no, need to tell you. I am a submissive slut that loves sex and can't get enough. I know it's hard to believe since I hide it so well behind my respectable school teacher image, but it's true. It wasn't easy some days in school, I would fantasize about having sex with some of my students, especially you. Sometimes I would get so wet day dreaming about you that I had to change my panties (I used to keep an extra pair in my purse). I eventually became so afraid that I could not resist my urges, that I had to quit teaching. Then I ran into your father the other day and he told me about your eighteenth birthday and how he was looking for as special present and I knew what I had to do.

So today, Tommy, I am your sex slave. I want to you dominate me and use me without regard for my pleasure or comfort. I want you to humiliate and degrade me; that's what gets me off. For the rest of the day I want you to call me Yvonne, slut, whore, bitch, cunt, or whatever else you can think of, just not Mrs. A. The only rules are:

1.Don't injure me. A playful spanking is OK, for example, but using me for a punching bag is not.

2.Don't ask me to do anything illegal.

3.I can't leave the house until 9:00pm.

Other than that, the sky's the limit; use your imagination. One final thing: some of the things you tell me to do I won't want to do, but I do want you to make me to do it anyway, even if I complain or say no. That loss of control is the ultimate humiliation and the greatest turn-on.

Your slave,

Yvonne."

I stood there naked and trembling. I had planned on maintaining some level of control by using my authority as Tommy's former teacher, but now I knew that wouldn't work. I was completely at the whims of a horny eighteen year old boy and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I heard the toilet flush so I put the letter back down on the table and rushed back into the living room.

I hadn't needed to rush, Tommy didn't come back downstairs for a couple of minutes. When he did I noticed two things. He was half erect and he was carrying a camera.

"What is the camera for?"

"It's for taking pictures, you silly bitch."

"No Tommy, please don't do that. I'll do anything else, but please, no pictures."

He paused and looked confused for a moment, and then the smiled evilly. "Oh, I'm going to take pictures of you all right. In fact, I intend to fill up this 4gig memory card. And you are going to pose nice for me or I'll have to give you a spanking."

I didn't like the sound of that. I'd had enough spankings recently. "OK, OK, I'll do what you ask."

"That's better, bitch. Now smile for me."

Then he took several pictures of me sitting there naked and smiling like an idiot. But that wasn't good enough for him. Next he had me cup my breasts, pull on my nipples, and finally push two fingers into my pussy. All the time he took pictures. For the next hour he had me pose in different rooms of the house. He used the timer so that he could put himself in some of the pictures, usually playing with my breasts or pussy, but also some of me playing with his cock or sucking on it.

Eventually he tired of this and took me into his room so that he could fuck me on his bed. His room was a mess. Are all men pigs? It seemed to excite him greatly to be able to pound me in his own bed, but he didn't cum. A young man's sexual stamina is not to be underestimated. Then we moved to his parent's big king sized bed and finally ended up in his seventeen year old sister's room. The perverted nature of fucking his former teacher in his sister's bed must have finally been too much for him because he finally came, shooting his load deep inside of me.

After that he rolled off of me, threw his arm around me, and fell asleep. I hadn't expected this, but I welcomed the break from the constant pounding he had been giving me.

I must have fallen asleep myself because suddenly I awoke to the feeling of someone pulling on one of my nipples.

"Ah, good, you're awake. It's time for a shower," Tommy announced.

I followed him down the hall and into the bathroom. I waited as Tommy adjusted the water temperature. When it was to his liking he pushed me in. I was happy to find out that it was not too hot; in fact it was rather tepid compared to what I was used to. He soaped me up, paying particular attention to my "naughty bits" as he called them. Then it was my turn, and of course he insisted that I soap up his cock very well. After he rinsed off he pushed me up against shower door, put my right foot up onto the edge of the tub saying, "I've always wanted to do this."

I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my ass, his breath on my wet neck. I could also feel myself responding to his masculine presence; the wetness on my inner thighs not just water. He teased me, kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear lobes. By the time he pushed his cock into me I was trembling from the eroticism of the moment. He slowly fucked me there, pushing my tits up against the glass with every thrust. When the hot water finally ran out he withdrew and I couldn't believe it but I missed his cock in my pussy!

After we dried off he led me back to his bedroom where he slipped on a pair of athletic shorts, his still semi-erect cock tenting them out obscenely. He thew me a t-shirt and told me to put it on. It only reached a couple of inches below my ass, but it did cover everything.

"I'm hungry, what about you?" Tommy asked.

"Actually, I am, thank you."

"Good, then you can make us some lunch."

Great. Now I was the cook as well. At least it wasn't as humiliating as being used as a sex toy, or so I thought. As I was making lunch Tommy stood around the kitchen telling me how he used to fantasize about me when I was his teacher. He said that he used to day dream that I had him stay after school and then did a strip tease for him. Then he imagined that he pushed me down onto my desk and he fucked me right there on top off all the papers that I was grading. All of this talk was degrading, but for some reason it was also turning me on.

As I was standing by the stove minding the soup and toasting the sandwiches, he came up behind me and grabbed my ass.

"You have a great ass. I think I'll fuck it later."

I didn't like the sound of that.

"Have you ever taken it up the ass before?"

"Yes, but I didn't like it." That was the truth too.

"Oh, you'll like it when I do it," he bragged and fondled my tits, pressing his hard cock against my butt.

At that point lunch was finished so I served it at the small kitchen table rather than the large table in the dining room. As we ate he continued making lewd remarks about me.

"If I had known back in school that you were such a horny slut, I would have made a move on you then. If I had, what would you have done?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Sure. I'll tell you what I think. I think you would have been on me like a bum on a baloney sandwich."

I didn't say anything and I think he took my silence as confirmation. When we were finished with lunch Tommy disappeared saying that he needed to get something as I cleaned off the table. Just as I was leaning over putting the last of the dishes into the dishwasher he returned.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about."

I wasn't sure what he meant at first, but it became clear when he directed me into the dining room, pulled off my t-shirt and pushed me over face first onto the dining room table.

"I bet you'd love to feel my cock in your ass."

"Not really," I responded before I could stop myself.

"Well that's not a good attitude. I think you need some discipline," He said and slapped me in the ass. It wasn't real hard, but enough to sting. This was followed by four more in rapid succession. I wasn't crying yet, but if he continued, I knew I would be.

"Is that enough?" Tommy asked.

"Yes." I gasped.

"Then beg me to fuck you in the ass."

I had no choice; I didn't think I could take more spankings. "Fuck my ass," I whimpered.

"Say it again, but make be believe it."

I took a deep breath, "Fuck my ass, Tommy. Please, I need your big cock in my ass."

"That's better, now hold your ass cheeks open for me."

That was the most humiliating thing that he had ordered me to do so far, but I did it anyway. Then I felt him slip a finger into my anus and work it past my tight sphincter muscles. Fortunately for me it was lubricated and I guessed that's what he was doing while I was cleaning up -- retrieving some lube. He slowly sawed his finger in and out until I relaxed a bit, then he replaced it with something larger which I realized after a moment was his thumb.

At first this was slightly painful because I tensed up again, but as soon as I relaxed the pain faded. After pushing it in and out a few more times Tommy removed his thumb from my ass. I knew what was coming next and I tried to remain relaxed. Then I felt it, something much larger than his thumb pushing against my butt hole. His cock. I resisted as much as I could the urge to clamp down, but when the head of it pushed past my anal ring I felt my muscles spasm against the intruder. Tommy must have noticed because he stopped pushing and just held it there with only the head inside me. I grimaced from the pain, but manged to remain silent.

After a moment he resumed slowly pushing into me. It was still painful, but not unbearable. Soon I felt him hit bottom and again he paused. "Fuck, your ass is even tighter than your pussy."

He slowly pulled out and then pushed back in again. This time it still hurt, but it wasn't as bad. Tommy settled into a slow rhythm and not only did the pain stop, but it started feeling good. This surprised me.

"Oh fuck, your ass feels so good. Tell me you love my cock in your slut ass," he demanded.

"Yes, fuck my ass. It feels so good."

That must have excited him because he picked up his tempo and started to really pound me. Every time he slammed into me his balls slapped my pussy, giving me little pleasurable twinges. I couldn't believe it when I came; it hit me so fast that I literally was not expecting it. And it was the most powerful I can ever remember. I almost passed out from the strength of it. I remember crying out in pleasure and Tommy saying something like, "Damn, what a dirty slut you are."

It seemed like only seconds later that he was grunting and telling me he was going to shoot his load into my ass. Then he buried his cock into me as deep as he could and I felt it pulsating and pumping his cum into my bowls. It was a strange feeling, but then it was a strange day.

Tommy remained still for several moments, and then withdrew and stumbled backwards. I just laid there on the dining room table for a minute, still stunned by my climax. Then he slapped me playfully in the ass, saying, "Get up. You made a mess on the table. Clean it up."

I pressed my hands against the heavy tabletop and pushed myself upright. I felt a bit wobbly on my feet, but I managed to shuffle my way back into the kitchen to retrieve a damp sponge. He was right, I had left some smudges on the table from where my body was pressed against it, but more noticeable was the copious amount of liquid pooled up near the edge of the table that had leaked from my pussy. It was also dripping on the floor where it was creating a small puddle as well.

I was embarrassed by the amount of it and cleaned up as quickly I could, hoping that Tommy had not noticed. I should have known better. When I was finished he called me into the living room where he was waiting and said, "Wow, you really gushed all over the place. Only a dirty cock slut could cum like that from being ass fucked."

This completely humiliated me and I didn't say anything, just hung my head in shame. Tommy motioned me to sit beside him on the sofa.

"We have plenty of time left. What should we do now?" He mused. "I know. I'll invite a few friends over."

"What? You can't do that!"

"Why not? It's not against the rules. Besides, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share my good fortune with my best buddies?"

With that he flipped open his cell phone and called one of his friends. I could only hear one side of the conversation, but that was enough.

"Hey, Todd, what's up?"

Pause.

"Great, put it on speaker so I can talk to you both."

Pause.

"You guys got any plans for this afternoon?"

Longer pause.

"In other words, nothing."

Laughs.

"Well, I have a big surprise over here that you are not going to believe."

Brief pause.

"You guys remember Mrs. A. from school? Taught Social Studies?"

Pause.

"Yeah, that's the one, the hot bitch."

Pause.

"Well, she's over here right now and naked as the day she was born."

This time I could hear the response: "Bullshit!"

"No really, she sucked me off and then I fucked her silly."

Laughing on the other end.

"I'm telling you guys she's a cock hungry slut. She came over here and gave herself to me for the day."

Pause.

"Come on over here and see for yourself. Have I ever lied to you before?"

Pause.

"What do you have to lose? You know if you don't come over and check it out you'll always wonder if you missed something great."

Pause.

"You won't be disappointed. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Tommy hung up the phone and announced, "Todd Anderson and Bret Collins are on the way over. You remember them don't you?"

I remembered Bret Collins, but I wasn't sure about Todd Anderson, and I told him so.

"Well now you are going to get reacquainted with both of them. When they get here I want you to answer the door."

"Naked?" I asked alarmed.

"Yes. Buck fucking naked, bitch."

While we waited Tommy kissed me aggressively, running his tongue around my mouth while he played with my tits and pussy. He said he wanted to keep me "hot and horny" for his friends. By the time the doorbell rang he as semi-erect again. Young men's recuperative powers are amazing, but I was starting to wonder about Tommy; he seemed abnormal in this regard.

I walked nervously to the door. My hand was shaking when I put my hand on the door knob. I opened the door a crack and peeked out. There were two young men standing there, and I recognized them both as my former students Todd Anderson and Bret Collins. I opened the door wide enough to let them in as I hid behind the door so that I wouldn't be seen from outside. The two young guests stepped inside and I quickly closed the door. The looks on their faces would have been comical under any other situation. To say that their jaws hit the floor would be an understatement.

"So, what do you guys say now?" Tommy asked from the other end of the entryway.

"Holy shit," was all Todd could say. Bret just stared at me. I was totally mortified.

"Yeah, does she have a fucking hot bod or what?"

"She sucks cocks?" Todd asked.

"Oh yeah, she loves it. She can't get enough. Isn't that right Yvonne?"

I couldn't find my voice, so I just nodded and looked down in embarrassment.

"Let's go to the living room and have some fun," Tommy directed.

We all followed Tommy into the living room where he had Todd, Bret and I sit down on the sofa with me in the middle.

"Go ahead and check out her titties," Tommy told them.