MILF Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd instantly started squeezing one of my breasts, but Bret seemed a little reluctant.

"Tell Bret it's OK, Yvonne," Tommy instructed me.

"It's OK Bret, I want you to," I said.

Bret began running his hand over my other breast and it seemed to me that this might be his first time. They did this for a few minutes and then Tommy said, "Don't forget her pussy. I bet it's still sopping wet."

Todd wasted no time in pulling my leg up and onto his. Then he ran his hand up my leg and onto my pussy, announcing, "Holy shit, is she wet!"

Bret, being a quick study, moved my other leg up onto his so that my legs were now spread lewdly. They took turns fingering my pussy and kissing me while they also continued to play with my tits. I had never been stimulated this much before and it was making my head spin. When Todd pulled his cock out and put my hand on it I just automatically started stroking it. Soon I was stroking Bret's cock too. I must have been quite the sight. I guess Tommy agreed because the next thing I knew there was the flash of a camera. That one was followed by another, and another.

"Suck their cocks now," Tommy ordered.

I leaned over and took Todd's cock into my mouth. It was smaller than Tommy's and had a slight bend in it, but the head was bigger and I couldn't help wondering what it would feel like in my pussy. After a few minutes I was pulled off and guided toward Bret's cock. His was skinny, but long.

I alternated between the two of them a couple of times before Bret shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed it all down. Then I returned my attention to Todd. As I was working on his cock I felt someone, probably Bret, pulling on my hips to get me up onto my knees. I responded by shifting my weight and getting my knees up under me so that my butt was now sticking up in the air. The next thing I knew, a cock was probing at my entrance, but not quite finding it, so I reached back under me and guided it into my slick hole. Whoever it was started pumping me with long slow strokes.

Todd didn't much longer and soon I was swallowing his cum too. I noticed a couple more flashes from the camera as well, but I was long past caring. There was nothing I could do about it anyway and the cock in my pussy was very distracting.

The rest of the afternoon went pretty much like this. The three boys took turns fucking me in every position possible and always the camera was flashing. At one point I wondered just how long the damn batteries would last. The finale came when Tommy announced that they were going to make me "air tight."

Todd laid down on the floor and they had me sit down on him taking his cock into my pussy. Then I was pushed over and my ass was again lubed up. Bret slowly pushed his long thin cock into me. There was almost no pain this time since he was not as thick as Tommy and I was still kind of loose from earlier. Finally Tommy pressed his hard member to my lips and I took him into my mouth. Todd and Bret established an alternating rhythm such that when one was pulling out the other was pushing in. The sensation was incredible and I was getting very tired so I was having trouble giving Tommy a good blow job. After a while he just started fucking my mouth and it was all I could do it keep him from banging into the back of my throat and gagging me.

Since all of the boys had already cum multiple times, this lasted a long time. Eventually though, all three of them came one last time and collapsed on the floor exhausted. Even after they started getting up and dressed, I couldn't move. I knew I would be pretty sore the next day.

"So, how many times did you cum, slut?" Tommy asked after the other two had left.

I was still sitting in the floor trying to summon the energy to get up. I wasn't sure so I just shook my head.

He didn't accept that. "What do you think, ten, twelve?"

"Something like that."

Tommy shook his head with a bemused look on his face. "Never in a million years would I have believed that Mrs. A., the hottest teacher in school, would be such a cock craving slut if I hadn't seen it for myself. But of course, I've got the pictures to prove it now."

"Tommy, please don't show them to anybody."

"Shut up, cunt. I'll show them to anybody I want to."

"Please, I'll do anything, just don't show them to anybody else," I begged.

"Anything, eh? OK, that's a deal. I'll let you know when it's time to pay up. In the meantime you have my promise I won't show them to anybody but my father, Todd, and Bret."

I didn't like the sound of that; there was no of telling what I would have to do to "pay up", but at least I bought myself some time to think of a way out of this predicament.

"It's time for you to go, my family will be home soon."

"Can I take a quick shower?"

"No, I want to you go home looking and smelling like a cheap whore. Now go on, get out of here."

So I dragged myself to my feel, put my clothes back on and left. When I got home Mike wanted to hear all about my day, but I just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep. He just wouldn't let up, so I finally snapped.

"I spent the day getting fucked by three eighteen year old boys in every hole I have. I'm full of their cum inside and out and every muscle in my body aches. I just want to take a hot shower and get some sleep, so just leave me the fuck alone."

He looked at me with a shocked expression and I stomped angrily away. As the hot water poured over my abused body I felt bad about barking at him like that, but I had been pushed to the limits and my nerves were raw. I decided I would apologize to him in the morning and tell him all about my day at Tommy's. But first I needed some sleep.