MILFs At Home (And Away) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers

They then slumped down on to the rug and Michelle got up to get some refreshments. Sucked and fucked as she was, she still got up and did her job – albeit naked, sweating and with tits covered in cum. She massaged it into her soft skin and tweaked her by now hyper-sensitive nipples.

Within a few minutes, she re-appeared with a tray full of drinks. Dedicated pro that she is, she knew what we all drank and served them up. We left the lights off and recovered in the soft light of the glowing log fire. Eventually, Penelope and Zoey appeared – with the three husbands in tow.

Penelope hugged her mum and said "Thank you for the best birthday ever."

She then lay down (naked) beside her father and said "I love my car ... and I loved all of the other little surprises too. Thank you."

We all lay on the floor, backs to the sofas – propped up by huge cushions – and chatted. Apparently, the guys had all fucked Penelope and Zoey ... but came on Penelope's tits ... while Zoey drank more cum in one sitting than ever before.

Meanwhile, Veronica told me that my girlfriend (her elder daughter) was coming home from university the following week. I knew this ... and I knew that she'd have an even bigger sexual appetite than her mother ... the woman I'd just fucked three times in one day ... wow, what a nice thought ... perhaps, I need to go the gym more often!!!

Visitor35A
Visitor35A
144 Followers