All Comments on 'Milk and Cookies Mom'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you can't stop like that, the suspense is killing me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel.

This just screams for another or many more chapters. How about it??? Hmmm?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Maybe David is like his father

David may have the same make-up as his father, that led his father to be dominating the woman that he loved. For some unknown reason David felt that with his father dead, it is up to him to keep his mother pleasured the way his father did.

A good story, and I hope that the author will continue with this mom and her son.

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago

Don't leave it there, please continue and allow David and his friend to dominate her

NYFirecrackerNYFirecrackerover 13 years ago
An interesting problem

My feeling is that a sque would be about David's quest to find out more about his mother's sexuality. That means finding a way into the room. That in and of itself is not too difficult, but the iswhat happens after he discovers what is in there is.

First, does he realize what the items in the chest really mean? It's not just "mom is one kinky bitch", though she is. She is obviously a closet (literally) sexual submissive. The whole "Mrs. Cleaver" persona is actually an outward projection of her inner self.

If David does see this, the next question is what does he do about it? The obvious temptation is for him to wait for the next time she is in the room, and just interupt. While that would no doubt get him what he wants, the aftermath might not be so nice. Although June does want her son, in that exact way, a part of her believes it is wrong. The guilt of yielding to her desires might just ruin her.

The better approach might be for David to use his knowledge to break down her moral resistance by pushing her submissive buttons wihtout letting her know he knows. I'm thinking about him being more verbally and physically assertive. Letting her subtly know who is boss. He can be playful about it, just to hide the intent, but the message will get through over time.

This will have the interesting side effect of fueling her sexual fantasies and she is likely to spend more time in "the room". The idea here is to get her to a place where quiet acceptance of the inevitable is her only sane choice.

Heels LoverHeels Loverover 13 years ago
So Much More to Explore

Beautiful start - Love your descriptions of Mom and her outfits. Chapter 2 has to explore how David falls under the spell of his beautiful mom and her very feminine attire.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
outstanding

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep the fucken friend out of it...

and please, brits and aussies, the internet world speaks AMERICAN....SPELL IT M-O-M!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
English for yanks

American isn`t a language, and mom is how uneducated americans spell it, you know... from the ghetto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Actually, it's not just the uneducated Americans from the ghetto, that spell it mom. Americans from all walks of life, all levels of education, and all regions of the country spell it that way. But you are correct in saying that American isn't a language. Instead it is a collection of different dialects. And I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't be an ignorant prick when you correct others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mom or Mum, who cares?

There is a nice feature in all word processors that lets you change all occurrences of Mum to Mom, if you are saving the story. Might lower your blood pressure a bit about being faced with something unfamiliar.

As to the story itself, wonderful start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do you speak American?

Si, seor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

That was a very enjoyable start. You should just learn to utterly ignore assholes like "fucken friend" Anonymous. To get so worked up over the use of one vowel vice another is just an indication of low intellect. If he is so concerned, perhaps he should be writing "focken friend". Keep going with your story, in your own way.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
What a way to end a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping us hanging on .Is it her oven or the story that's getting hotter?...LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's it!

I wonder if the Mom would initiate the move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

More more more more pleeeeeeease I want more!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue the story so far it's been great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes, a sequel to this excellent story is definitely in order

I love the title, Milk and Cookies Mom. To me, it suggests a certain scenario. The kid's a high school senior, say, and he comes home from basketball or football practice. His loving mother continues the tradition from when he was a little boy, setting milk and cookies on the table. Junior grins at his mom, she smiles back. He knows she's not wearing anything under her skirt. So he drops his pants and tosses his shorts and just pushes mom against the wall or bends her over the kitchen counter, he's had a big hard on for his mother all day and now he sticks his hard young cock up between her legs, right up into the same warm wet cunt he came out of 18 years before. Mom's on a hair-trigger and cums like crazy, a few balls-deep pumpings do it for him, and he blows his hot young balls and shoots his mother a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Then he sits down and has his milk and cookies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Milk and cookies MOM delivered !

Mom's yen for her son's erect penis grew exponentially. Her panties moist and wet were sniffed by the horny boy. Mom quickly found out. The boy also took to wearing his mom's nylons and high heels! A true mama's boy, he identified with his mom's beautiful body. The mother resisted at first but eventually her needy vagina required some servicing. The boy wore his mom's panties and even her pantyhose! Soon thereafter his penis found the mark. Mom struggled against the boy's strong will to no avail. Mom relented finally accepting her son's penis although it was clad in pantyhose!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderfull story!!!

Please make a Story using the tags MILFS, FEMDOM, LATEX, HEELS, LEATHER, some story about femdom milfs, that dominate young man, different mothers that attend to some secret femdom socity..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Good opening. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, I like indepth emotional and psychological character development.Hopefully this will occur over the next chapters. Final, I thoroughly enjoy a Dom/sub relationship. Based on the age of this story, hopefully we will have a prize story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1103 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES