All Comments on 'Milk Does A Body Very Good'

by Carnus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
Point received

Man, when you write about a fetish, you *really* drill the point home. Although it's not...revolutionary per se, this is required reading for anyone with a lactation fetish, and to a lesser extent anyone who just likes loving couples in general. I guess the only part I didn't really like is the milk-bottles-up-the-pussy thing; if someone likes having foreign objects shoved up their whatever, that's fine, but to me, that's taking this fetish a bit far (which can be a difficult feat).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very erotic

i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty little tale

I read a pretty significant amount of lactation fetish stories. Usually, I'm disappointed in some way. But this was lovely. I really liked the subtle D/s thing going on here, but moreover, the clear affection that shone through. This was a very pretty little story. It was short, but enough to start and finish with. I'd read more of your writing anytime.

Do be careful about breaking the fourth wall and talking to your readers. Put notes about reality in a postscript to avoid breaking the fluidity of the fantasy.

But really, what I want to say is this: Yummy.

-Mae

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the milking scene in the shower was a great touch. as a women i like the feeling in warm water, it's intense.

glossypantiesglossypantiesover 11 years ago
Deliciously sensual

I got so excited I came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous