All Comments on 'Milk Sow Ch. 01'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More

I'm looking forward to this story continuing. Who is this mysterious benefactor that financed the husband's machine, perhaps someone who has always wanted access to the wife, someone she doesn't like or a former boyfriend, who wants to dominate her, shared with her loving husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

Very well written and good attention to the mental aspects of craving to be bound and control taken away. One of the best stories I've read on here in ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Outanding start!

Can't wait for further installments Got my precum flowing mightily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very hot!

very hot! can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WoW

I can't wait for more! please don't leave us hanging for too long, makes me drip to read this one, I'd love to read more like it

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 15 years ago
Wild and Hot!!

Very Hot!! I would like the plans to build the Machine and use it immediately. Waiting for additional chapters to this story. Love a good breast to suck on - feed me!

NightGirl359NightGirl359over 13 years ago
Wow

That was seriously hott!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

oh my word, I can't believe someone has written a story about my fantasy, how I wish i was Ginny!!!! I always wanted to a treated as a sow being milked and bred. if there were human sow farms I'd sign up, LOVE this story!!!! wannabe milk sow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Strangely erotic but

just plain weird when all is said and done. She wants to be a cow???? Well that's so far out in left field that's it's over the fence and about 50 miles down the road. Just one question comes to mind. Have you every been to an actual operating dairy farm? It's a hard, difficult life for both the cows and the humans running it. And if you had ever seen an actual milker, you might have second thoughts about getting your tits hooked up to one. OUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A wonderfully nuanced story of how compulsion leads to contentment

I strongly recommend you read all nine chapters of Milk Sow as each chapter will reward you even as they draw you further into the story. With a believable universe, an ever evolving plot, and characters that are fully realized, the author, In Your Dreams, has produced a masterpiece in the human chattel genre.

These types of stories are not to everyone's taste but if there are to your, you won't do much better than this.

Eurytion

Author Making Miss Daisy, C4H

NezhulNezhulalmost 8 years ago

That was amazing. Reading the entire series today.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 7 years ago
A really good start

I am enjoying this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok...wondering about the use of the word "sow." Sows are adult, female swine or pigs. Cows are adult female cattle. One person commented and used "chattel" as in "chattel slavery" when I think the person intended to mean "cattle". Not sure. I didn't read very far. I was going to write that I wasn't so into the genre. But now I think there was too much exposition. Either write the new world order stuff in a more active way as with flashback dialog involving the woman, or shorten it by two thirds. Really brief would be 4 sentences, which would still give enough info. If you want to keep a lot of it, intersperse sexual memories with the main character actively. Like some scene where she's practically mauling her tits to get off, and then studying furiously to avoid her desires. And if she REALLY wants to be a human pig, then write that story too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous