All Comments on 'Milk Sow Ch. 05'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This tale just..

..keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Milk

Wow , really hot . I can hardly wait to read more . I'm wondering whats going to happen with the machine . I don't really think they would have "forced " her to sign a release to have sex with men .It really doesn't seem to work with the story . There's the whole drugged woman thing going on and I think it would have been better if she decided to do it on her own .Maybe after demonstrating the milking machine or deciding that she prefers hand milking . Or wants to go back to being a milk sow after helping her husband . Keep it up I love the story .

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

love the training Matt gives and the words of encouragement and whispers that only draw her closer and make her melt into her submission. love love love it! looking forward to reading more of her time with Matt and all he has to teach her about who she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

but I still would like her to be at home and her husbands sow in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Favorite chapter

Love this chapter in the series. Especially when Ginny's milk comes in and Matt milks her for the first time. I imagine it's me over Matt's lap while he squeezes my teats and milk sprays from my udders!!!! Please continue writing more about milk sows they are my favorite.

mojo23mojo23about 12 years ago
More milk sows please

I always come back to this chapter in the series it's so hot!!!!!!! The first time ginnysow's milk comes in and she is milked for the first time is fuel for my fantasies. Please write more stories about other milk sows, how they become milk sows, how they get milked, etc . . . Love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very hot!

reading this made me very wet and hot, i almost wished i could be a good little sow like ginny ...

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123about 9 years ago
Wonderful

Yes, like the earlier commentators, I wish I could be in Giinny's place. I can't see her going back home.

NezhulNezhulalmost 8 years ago

Ok, so I liked the first four chapters very much. But here I found myself annoyed by the manipulation. By coercing her to do things, things she actively doesn't want.

I don't know. I found it not pleasent personally, it somehow breaks the fantasy of a girl willingly becoming a Milk Sow for me. It doesn't seem as consensual when she does it being afraid to disappoint the master, and I don't like it.

It's like... It's like the story has morphed from a story about gratifyingly fulfilling her fantasy into a story about a girl being used in ways she doesn't want to be used. I started reading this hot fulfilling fantasy, and now it feels almost like non-con story.

It is still good. I just wanted to say, as a piece of feedback, that I think you shouldn't twist stories like that, you shouldn't make sharp turns in the plot or atmosphere.

On a side note, I also didn't like how fast she agreed to cheat on her husband. It bugs me. I could see it if she was spending a month there. But she's in for a week, there's no way more than 2-3 days have passed for her. Too fast, but that's your story. And I didn't like that development in general.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 7 years ago
I am still enjoying it

It's a really good read

krankikrankialmost 6 years ago

Overwhelmingly impresive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agreed with Nehzul. Matt felt creepy...and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with Nezhul. It was good until the farm and Matt did this. It's a violation of the person, contract, and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How can the contract have any meaning if she cannot give or withhold consent?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous