Milk Sow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. Well done. You are doing just great." He was kissing and encouraging her as she allowed her body just to give in to his ministrations, as he milked her as a common sow.

"You know", he was whispering in her ear, "The more I work at these beautiful udders, the more milk they will produce. You are turning into such a beautiful milk sow for me, and I will take great care of you." His thumb pressed itself deeper within her and she mewed with the pleasure he was generating.

"Yes as I continue to milk you, the more excited you become. Can you feel the stirring tingle down there. Your hips are sliding in response to me and you feel the milk leaking from your teats don't you? Such beautiful udders and it excites you when the milk leaks from them, doesn't it? To feel them in my strong fingers, pulling at them, drawing on them. Push your chest out now for me, that I may milk them for you. Feel your excitement rise as you offer them to me now. That's it. Good girl. See how well we have trained you? When you came you could not produce any milk for us, and now hear it dribbling into the pail. How it arouses you to hear your body dripping milk into the farm's pail. Soon your udders will grow bigger, produce more milk, and as you produce more milk, you become more horny and your mind thinks more and more about how you love to be milked, to produce milk for the farm, a good farmyard animal.

Soon you will come to identify yourself with your udders, your main purpose. How you will love to make milk and feel the weight of it as it accumulates for us to collect. You will derive pleasure and pride in your chest. You will look forward to your milking time and rush to lie in my lap and let me drain the milk from you; and each time I will play with you and talk to you and my words will teach you, and as you open yourself to my teaching and accept the truth of my words so your body will honour me by cumming. You feel it now responding to my probing finger, feel the rising of your arousal building, building up inside you right now. You want to show me, you want me to know how wet and excited you are at offering yourself to me for milking. You want me to know my little sow is so grateful to me for milking her. Only when my little sow shows me how excited she is to be my sow, then will she truly be beautiful."

All the while he spoke he kept driving the milk out of her udders and the release she felt made her knees turn to putty. She arched her back to give her tits more to his warm and comforting hands as she felt her juices drain from her. It was a whole new experience and she felt proud of the milk she was producing for him, and she knew he was going to drink it. And each thrust drove his thumb deeper into her walls and she felt the growing tension in her stomach until her cunt spasmed and she flowed out of this orifice too.

"Good sow" he whispered in her ear as he felt her gush over his thumb.

The following day Ginny was ready for her milking. She had been looking forward to resting in Matt's arms as he induced the milk from her. She loved listening to the soothing words he whispered to her. Her tits felt tight again, but she was already used to the idea. When Matt turned up, however, he was holding a chain. Ginny looked at him puzzled.

"You have to wear this now." He said by way of explanation. Ginny sat on the edge of the bed and Matt knelt in front of her. He reached out and rubbed her nipples. They sprang into erection straight away and a little milk escaped from the tip.

"What a good sow you are. Already so responsive." He spoke gently as he slipped a small loop over the end of her nipple. Ginny stared at him, absorbed by his words. He then pulled and the loop tightened around her nipple.

"Ow!"

He pulled the ends of the loop through a small metal locket and snapped it shut. "Just the other one now." He spoke encouragingly to her. The second loop was cinched around her other nipple and locked in place. Matt stood up and looked down on Ginny. The chain hung in a sweeping arc between her two engorged udders, cutting into her nipples.

"They hurt"

"I know." His voice soothing. "but we can't allow your milk to escape just yet. This will close up your milk ducts. The pain will soon pass, as your nipples will go a little numb. But the pressure inside your udders will grow as you continue to produce milk but it cannot escape. I'll look in on you later." With that he left.

It did not take long for the pressure to become unbearable. Ginny thought they would burst and tears started in her eyes. When Matt returned she sobbed to him, "Take them off..." it was a plaintive cry.

"Oh Ginny sow, you can last a bit longer can't you. All the milk you are producing today is swelling those milk sacks in your udders. That's why it hurts, but we need to increase the capacity you can store if you are to fill the jars on your husband's machine at the end of the week."

Ginny just pouted at him. Of course, she understood he was right, but it hurt too much. "One more hour and then I'll milk you. We'll measure how much milk you produce."

He left again with Ginny wondering how she was going to endure a whole hour more. How could she manage? Yet she was forced to. Once again she was confronted by her total inability to influence what happened to her.

When Matt returned to milk her she rushed to settle in his lap. Only when she was in position above the pail did he release the loops and her milk gushed from her. Matt was very careful not to spill any of her milk while his finger comfortably slid into her cunt. The release of the pressure added an extra intensity to her orgasm this time. Her body rocked in his lap, and the milk came in spurts. She heard it hit the pail and as the milk level rose, she heard it splash and gurgle underneath her. When the noise subsided, Matt helped her up and when she was settled back on the bed he went and weighed the pail. He returned. "Not bad yield for a second day. Since we only have a few days, we will need to increase your dose and you will need to wear the chain more often." Ginny's heart sank. "I can't" she said, defeated.

"Oh sure you can. As your capacity grows, the pain will reduce." And he was right, as always.

As the days passed, Ginny found her tits swelling and the amount of milk she produced amazed her. She could not imagine she could store all that milk in her two tits. Matt seemed pleased with her progress and each day he weighed her production. He seemed pleased with her, but with the extra dosage of hormones, she had more exercise and Matt did not relent at all as with the use of the crop as she jogged around with the chain swaying beneath her tits and pulling on her nipples. He told her that she must be constantly reminded of her duty. Her training was reaching its conclusion.

12