Milk Sow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK I've disabled the vacuum cups so we can concentrate on the alignment." He held a huge gleaming metal phallus, but instead of being straight and rigid, was curved in an arc as it lay in his hand. He went to the back of the machine and started to attach it. When he stepped back, Ginny could see it hanging upside down. Because of its curve, the steel tip swept upwards pointing menacingly towards her cunt as she stood before it. Although it was low, hanging below her knees, she knew that as she stepped forward onto the mat, she would be forced to lower herself, an offering before her god.

"Step forwards slowly." Ben was holding her arms which hung limply by her sides. Ginny was nervous and grateful for Ben's helping hand, as otherwise she was not sure she would have been able to move. As she stepped up she felt the familiar demands of the machine, and she sank forward. She felt her wetness as she anticipated being prised apart by this machine that was about to establish greater demands upon her. As her hands locked into the slots and her body tilted, she listened for the whirr of machinery driving the cock up and around, swinging in towards her. She imagined it pummelling directly into her, locking her still more completely within its grasp; the cold steel splitting her, driving into her, the electrical circuitry fusing with her nervous system as she was forced to cum for this machine, becoming part of its function.

The cock swung round and she felt it collide against the fold between her cunt and her thigh. Ben was right behind her and she could feel his hands brushing against her as he worked at the machine. She was immobilised, waiting and incredibly horny as he worked so closely behind her, conscious and embarrassed for her aroma that he could not escape from noticing. She felt the phallus shift and swing away, only to reappear and press at her entrance. He had integrated her as just another part of his machine that needed to be adjusted to interlock with the other parts. A cog.

"Right we'll try again." Ben walked round in front of her and released the mechanism. Ginny got slowly up, she felt relieved and ashamed and incredibly horny. Ben steered her around and again gently pushed her forward onto the machine. This time the cock hit at her opening but failed to penetrate: the angle of her body needed adjusting. So they continued, trying to align it right, so that the phallus could strike home. Each time, Ginny surrendered a little more of herself to this machine, she became more and more dominated by it. She could no longer pretend she was doing this for Ben. She knew the machine was demanding entrance of her body with a pubescent eagerness lacking experience. She bent herself over again and again, presenting herself to its wild attempts at penetration, like some whore with an enthusiastic teenage client. Yet she was not the teacher, for they were both learning, developing new roles as master and slave. Only Ginny, of the two of them, had any free will with which she might have put a stop to this process. Yet she allowed Ben to encourage her again and again on to the machine; each time conscious of the effect it was having upon her, which perhaps Ben was only very dimly if at all aware of. Finally Ben called a halt.

"It's no use. We need a different approach. We'll try again tomorrow."

12