Miller's Crossing Ch. 03

Story Info
3rd part of fantasy involving Wentworth Miller.
1.7k words
4.4
9.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi slowly came to awareness. She had her arm and leg thrown over someone. Usually it was her big body pillow at home, but as she became more aware, she remembered that she wasn't at home. So if this isn't my pillow then what do I have my arm and leg across? Slowly she opened one eye. It was definitely a man because of the flesh she was touching. It must be Wentworth, only because that's where she fell asleep. She remembered sitting around for him in his trailer for about an hour.

She was so exhausted from that day's maneuvers that she just lay down for a moment. Obviously she had fallen asleep. But why would Wentworth be laying down beside her?

Before she could answer any of those questions, she felt him move onto his side. His arm moving to cross over her waist, and his leg over hers. Moving her head to look up to him, she realized that his face was right there, his lips mere inches from hers. She got butterflies that started in her stomach that flew their way up into her throat.

Without thinking she moved her chin up the last few inches to meet his lips to hers. She didn't actually kiss him. She just moved hers lips along his. She could tell at what point he woke up because he inhaled deeply, but he didn't move his lips right away. They both just enjoyed the contact, not actually kissing, but brushing lips. It seemed that he was giving her the lead again. Letting her decide how fast and how far to take it. Once she realized this, Heidi thought, to Hell with it. Instead of dreaming about it, I'm going to enjoy this. Reaching around Wentworth's neck she brought him in so that she could deepen the kiss. When he realized what her decision was, he had to smile a little. Perhaps she did want him as much as he yearned for her. And that was his last coherent thought.

Heidi moved her hands over him, playing with his nipples, running them over his scalp, massaging up and down his arms. He couldn't help but to do the same to her. She eventually got up on top of him, sitting up so that she could take off her shirt and bra.

He immediately devoured her nipples, alternating between breasts with hands and mouth. Once her nipples were rock hard Heidi kissed his mouth as she moved down him. Kissing down his neck to his nipples, then down to his belly button. She ran her hands up and down his sides, then stopped to unbutton his pants. She moved to the side so that she could get him out of his pants, then unceremoniously took them and his underwear and threw them onto the floor.

She took a long look at his member and looked up to his questioning look and smiled. He took that as a good thing. By now he was hard and ready for her. All she wanted was to taste him. Knowing she couldn't take him all in, she did the best she could. Deep throating him as far down as she could take him, she used her hand to move down the rest of what she couldn't get in her mouth. With the other hand she softly played with his balls. Massaging them as she bobbed up and down on him.

Occasionally, she would put her tongue over the tip of his dick, or swirl it around, then go down again. Sucking on it all the while. After a few minutes of that sort of attention, he said to her, "Swing that pussy up here, so I can do the same." Heidi moved around so that they were in a 69 position.

Wentworth took his time, licking her labia, then achingly making his way towards her clitoris. He massaged her asscheeks at the same time, making her emit moans and wiggle around. She wanted his tongue on her most intimate of parts so badly. She was already wet with anticipation.

Heidi hesitated for a moment before wetting one of her fingers and slowly playing around his backdoor. She knew that pressing on the prostate of any man would make any orgasm better. Some men you couldn't convince, but every once in awhile she found one that was either willing to experiment, or one that already knew it was an awesome feeling.

He seemed to be enjoying her ministrations and not stopping her, even opening his legs wider so that she had better access. She continued to work her finger a little further in, while still playing with his balls with her fingers. He must have taken the hint, because he too decided to enter her dripping pussy with two fingers. She also felt him wet his own pinky and slide it into her back end. She wiggled and moaned again in approval.

He eventually had to stop her, otherwise he was going to cum. Turning around to kiss him she got on top and straddled him. Ever so slowly taking him in. This was her favorite part, the very first penetration. He played with her nipples again while she slowly rode him.

"God you feel so good." she said to him.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Mmmhmm." was her somewhat coherent answer. She pistoned herself onto him, riding him roughly. At one point, she looked down at him, gave him a devilish grin and whispered, "You like this pussy?" to him.

"This pussy feels so good and tight." he said, getting into the dirty talk.

"Mmm, that's right," she said, "fuck that pussy good." She was getting close and was hoping to get him off at the same time she did.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good!" she moaned. All he could really do at this point was moan his agreement.

When she started to feel her orgasm she slowed down. She wanted it to be good for both of them and knew that when she went slower she had much stronger ones. He must have known this too because he grabbed her hips and started going slower but as deep as she could take it.

Letting the orgasm wash over her, she heard him cum just seconds after she started. She loved that fact that he wasn't quiet about his enjoyment at orgasming. He was just as vocal as she was. So not only were there bodies in sync, orgasming together, but they made a duet of sorts, both singing with their climaxes. Still moving through them until neither one had the energy to continue. She collapsed on top of him, while he slowly got soft and fell out.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that with you." he said quietly. She lifted her head up to rest her chin on his chest and to look into his eyes.

"Could it have possibly been from the day that you saved me from falling 250 ft? 'Cuz that's how long I've wanted to?" He sighed and just shook his head.

"You mean we could have been doing this the whole time?" he asked her with a sheepish grin.

"No," she said as she sat up and moved off of him, "I've wanted to that long, but that doesn't mean that I have no self control."

"Self control or self denial?" Wentworth asked her pointedly.

"Perhaps both," she answered just as pointedly. "I'm glad we didn't just jump into bed at the first given opportunity. I actually like you, because I know you better than I did on that first day. I respect you. Therefore, that," as she gestured around, "was well worth it. Or am I just being a mushy girl?"

"Well, I could take anyone to bed with me if I were interested enough, and they were interested enough. But, you're right. If you fall into bed at the very first, there doesn't seem much more reason for seeing them afterwards. Especially if it's bad." Wentworth agreed. With that last statement Heidi gave him a look, and he quickly recovered by saying, "That, of course, was no where near bad. As a matter of fact, that was pretty awesome," he said as he leaned over to her for a kiss.

She just said, "Uh huh," and leaned to him and kissed him back. She pulled the blanket up over her and he could tell she was ready to get back to business. The business of finding out what he knew, if anything, about the ropes and rigging. Without even having to ask him, he knew what was on her mind.

Shocked at how quickly she could switch gears, he simply turned to her and said, "Alan is a good guy and I don't see him as any sort of threat. I do think he may have someone in mind, if you were the target. He is working on something that may draw them out. All he needs now is our patience and willingness to go along with any plans he may put into motion, to do that."

"So, you trust him." It was more of a statement than a question posed to him.

"Yeah, I do. He's got some good ideas and more knowledge about any motive and I swear he was a cop in a former life. He picked this case apart in a few short hours after I went to him with what we had. I happen to agree with just about everything he's got planned so far."

"Wait a minute," Heidi interrupted, "You two already have plans?"

Wentworth looked at her, sighed and decided to come clean.

"I've been talking to him since the day after the rigging broke. I knew that we were going to have to get someone else's take on the whole thing, so I decided to go to him. I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away, but I didn't really know what he would have had to offer. Plus I didn't really know until recently whether we could trust him or not. I've been spending this whole time feeling him out. I think he's trustworthy."

"Well that's great," Heidi said in that tone that anyone knew meant things were not great. Before he could ask or even say anything, she was up and in the bathroom to get herself cleaned up. Wentworth slowly got dressed himself, not looking forward to what she thought was really wrong.