All Comments on 'Millie Visits Her Brother'

by pinkpencil

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
UGH!

Good storyline but way to short, it just stopped when it was just getting f'ing good, bit of a dud finish for such a build up in my humble opinion.

colin23colin23almost 12 years ago
I agree

I agree with TNDriver's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Burn it

What the hell was this story about? Burn this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The story was weak. As is the authors profile. Please stop writing. BRB

joemac77792064joemac77792064almost 12 years ago
Chapter 2

Yeh, you were feeding us nicely and then----you took the food away! Let's go for more chapters and see how the two of them get on.

Pete_LPete_Lalmost 12 years ago
"Shy Millie discovers her brother's Scottish charm"

Well there was nothing 'shy' about Millie ..........and what happened to the 'thing' in the bag that you made so much about buying in Ann Summers, it never appeared again, how did that fit in?.

Sorry, not a convincing story, it all happend too quickly and too easily to get to the sex bit. You need to build the story more if you are going to 'wow' the reader here. Consider consulting an editor!

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Garbage!

I'm originally from Scotland & this buffoon is hysterical lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap crap

insulting to scots including me and insulting anyone with a grain of intelligence in short all of us also as sexy as a dead rat

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story has potential and I think that you are an excellent writer. Sometimes things sound better before we put them on paper and they just don't turn out how we imagine them in our heads. Keep on trying, you have a gift don't give up :)

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago
chapter 2

Definitely deserves a sequel ❤

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Not Believable

He hasn't seen his sister in years and the first thing he does is take her to a shop to buy sex toys? As they get ready to watch a movie after that he drops trou? He is Scottish because he keeps calling her 'wee sis'? This story isn't poorly written, just poorly conceived. Please try again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous