All Comments on 'Mimic Ch. 04'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Felt Chapter 3 & 4 to be disappointing

dude...like get with it. 0-2 were quality work. Chapter 3 was an abomination. Chapter 4 was so disappointing, the girl has changed into a pitiful, sniveling creature. You haven't built a framework to the world, or at least 3-4 felt like a slightly different setting. I dislike that you had him sleep for 6 days, wasted time for no apparent reason, only to turn around and use it to interrupt them further - preventing actual plot development.

Hated every scene with any of the dragon's harem since chapter 1. Honestly even the dragon scenes are getting on my nerves. Your having the girl interact with them instead of the supposed Lead - Zerrit. I don't want to read a story about lesbian whores who are trying to seduce an abused girl, the idea actually sickens me.

Get your story progression sorted out before posting, nothing has happened since chapter 2.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
If you don't want to read it...

Then dick off.

Nobody is forcing you to read it.

I speak in defense of authors who receive comments like yours, undeservedly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mimic Ch. 03 Previous Part
Mimic Series Info