Mimic Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm.. I can't see where I have much to argue over. I guess I will keep quiet until your keeper returns." Trinseccet said. "You two can take your concerns for Rincitni up with him."

"Thank you for worrying about me. But I could have left this room. I am not a prisoner here and I did get the map and invitation. I just don't know about Lunixri. Is she trying to sex me up or be my sister?" she asked openly.

"Yes," all three of them answered.

"Wait, yes... to which part," she asked.

"She is a bit of a girlfriend-best friend slut," said Trinseccet with a throaty giggle.

Vale and Nye nodded with wide grins.

"I think it is the one thing about her that makes me let her get away with so much," he said.

*********************************

{So what was the reason my parent wanted to give me a bipedal form?} Zerret asked.

{Halflings,} Loc replied.

{You have said that before and still I find no meaning in it,} he conveyed with needing of more than this feeling. {Why would members of the short breed give Minz such an idea, knowing it would be lethal?}

Loc pushed the body of the Cat-man -TiVahti towards him. He morphed and consumed the six foot creature in less than 10 seconds. Slowly by the standards of his kind, still attempting to taste what he ate. Like he was coming to expect, after eating his form changed, he'd manifested some of the dominant traits of his meal. This time, it included feline facial structure with pointed ears and a mane that started at about where eyebrows would be. It covered the top of his skull and down the back of his neck, stopping just above the line of his shoulder blades. It also endowed him once again with a penis. Part of him liked the feel of this shape and wished he could hold it longer.

{We can try to get you a ring or bracelet of shape changing,} Loc suggested.

"I can shape change already. How is that going help me?" He asked.

{It will hold the form for you, possibly giving you a simulated sense of biped senses as well,} Loc said with hope and warm concern in his mental tone.

Loc conveyed how this would theoretically work. In most people, it would shift them from one form/look to another. In Zerret's case, he would shift himself, adorn the item and not have to exert extreme amounts of concentration to keep from reverting back to his featureless norm. Now, in most beings, it moved their nerves to match the new shape. With Zerret, it could possibly do the same; giving him a starting point which he could work from when shifting form in other ways. He would be able to 'feel'.

{Do you think it is possible?} he thought joyfully.

{I don't truly know, but I will help you find out,} Loc sent.

{Are there risks? To me or Rincitni?} he asked.

{I don't know,} Loc sent. {Concern for your pet so deeply and so soon. You like the taste of her. I told you that when you find that, it would infect you.} the "happy for him" wave of warmth those words conveyed eased his doubts.

{I am staying with your standards of conduct, Uncle?}

{You are just as apt as an illithid child three times your age. I am pleased with your progress.}

With that, they parted ways and Zerret smiled again. He felt more like a full person then hollow, and having slept, his understanding of himself came more easily. Rincitni was a good sounding board for his mental framework, whether she knew it or not. He would lavish her in pleasure as thanks and reward.

Zerret strolled into the room to find Rincitni standing patiently with two other elven blooded women kneeling before her. He could feel Trinseccet lingering in its hiding place beyond the back wall. Her eyes lit up and he sensed the raw wave of attraction to his current visage. Her gaze lowered to his male sex appendage, her thoughts rolling quickly through a mosaic of fantasies.

"Are they food or bathing equipment?" he said as he passed the kneeling women. "It may be that you are thinking they are both, given our talk before I left. I won't stop you from exploring this, if you wish. This would make a nice reward for all of us." He raised his voice and looked at the viewport in the ceiling. "As long as Uncle is ok with his pets playing with the new girl."

He looked at the snack platters she requested. Chicken, cheeses, and a pile of fresh rolls covered the first. The second was piled high with fresh whole fruits. Looking up to the viewport again, the face of his Uncle was there.

"Does my pet have permission to entertain your pets, Uncle?" he said aloud and, {What is going on in here, Uncle? Does this happen a lot while I sleep?} he sent to the dragon privately.

"You can do with them what you please," the dragon said sleepily.

"Don't ea-hurt them keeper," Rincitni begged. "They came looking for me. They feared that you might have hurt me or worse. It is the first time anyone has cared enough about me to bother even asking. They snuck away from Lord Trinseccet. He has left their fate to you." Her mind raced through so many questions and other things to say that Zerret just stopped trying to listen to them.

"I want them as my reward, Keeper. If only to safeguard their lives, I want them," she said.

{Are you hearing this, Uncle? What did you say to these women?} "You have their lives, Rincitni. I wouldn't have harmed them in any case. The mood of our evening, however, has been spoiled. So, to make it up to us," he said to the kneeling women, "you two are going to bathe and pamper my pet until I am satisfied."

The fearful glint in their eyes turned to one of playful mischief.

"Yes, Keeper, we will do as you command," They said in unison as they fully bowed to him. After this, they stood and went to Rincitni to kiss and hug her. A knock at the door drew his attention away from the three kissing women.

12