All Comments on 'Mimic Ch. 11'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DionysiaeDionysiaeabout 10 years ago
Fascinating

I like this story more of the two you have submitted. Mimic is a unique character and would like to hear more about how he was created and more about the creature that gave up its life in order for Mimic to live.

I think about this story often, a magical place that is worth exploring.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
Well.

That was unexpected.

Even for this story.

The_EndThe_Endalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

I love your work. I've read both Inkwell and now this and thoroughly enjoyed both. I would love to read more of your works and think that I would love to read the continued adventures of Zerret.

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 2 years ago

Is there a cliffnotes for this?? I'm still confused. I feel like this has as many levels of dissection as Shakespeare. So the Jinn took over the other dragon half instead of just splitting them? Or was the Dragon not actually split? How did halving anyone help hide any secrets as wouldn't there be more bodies aware of being halved? Who from outside was attacking and why would they want Passion dead? Especially if they were halved too, wouldn't they be going after a perceived threat not a guild thief? If I'm missing that the Jinn controlled the other halves then why were there attackers outside at all if they're in a bottle? How did sex end up the solution of Zerret remained himself? Did Loc kill Lox as part of being the Jinn? If so then why - I see no reason for this. I have more questions than Rincitni put on paper. Which also was confusing, she couldn't read but could write? And the Mimic just happened upon having magic capabilities to make the bed but only that because hiding the room was part of his mimicry? I mean knowing a spell is one thing but using one another. Yeah I definitely need cliffnotes.

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 2 years ago

I should clarify, i did like the story and I'm amazed at your creativity. I got so wrapped up in the characters and the world you created. I just missed a lot of points that others seemed to understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
432 Followers
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mimic Ch. 10 Previous Part
Mimic Series Info